It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoring Honor Rally Interviews With Participants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here is an interview provided from "New Left Media" on youtube. This was taken durning Glenn Becks rally on Aug.28. I wanted to share this video to get everyone's views on the interviews with the people in the crowd.

Before you ask me for the racist comment from Glenn Beck I have found one video on youtube.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Romantic_Rebel]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I can't really understand the base of Glenn Becks arguments. 1: Obama is technically half white, and 2: If Obama was racist, we would have an all black Obama administration.

Just more below the belt hit from Glenn Beck!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I think that Glenn Beck made a VERY good point.

How could Obama have been in Rev. Wrights pews for 20 years, and some of it not sink in?

Well that could also be said by other races. If this applies to Obama, then this should in fact be the same for whites, Hispanics, and Asians. We are taught from those we grow up with, that teach us, and we can restore the values that are instilled in us from our ancestors.

We cant be ashamed if we were taught to be racist, but we can change what we teach, and what we choose to be right or wrong.

As for the 1st video, wow, I bet if he would have interviewed any of those people after GB spoke, their answers would have been a little more eloquent.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It's sad to see some of those people. Some of them were reasonable.. hardly but they weren't crazy.

I wonder if they ever stopped to think that their own irrational fears and knee jerk reactions over every little thing while being un-informed was the cause of division?

Here we can see how the average person in this country does not research facts.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Star for that. That is exactly what puts fear in my heart, and makes me research 10,000 times more.

All of them standing there, probably coming hundreds of miles, and not knowing why. Or that GB told them to, standing in a fictional place, saying fictional things, and standing for fictional rights.

Its the same thing if I stood next to my fictional million dollars, in my fictional BMW, with my fictional sovereign papers, while in fact I'm broke, have a pinto, and I'm owned by my country, except... I don't see the truth, I see what I'm told to see.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join