It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are like the police, but we are ABOVE the police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Collateral Damage USA: Extremist cells target 350,000 US civilians

Deborah Dupré, Human Rights Examiner August 30th, 2010 4:48 am ET

---begin excerpt from article---

In his book, Cause Stalking, David Lawson describes his 12 years of infiltrating extremist cells and quotes stalking cell recruits:

"'We are like the police except we are ABOVE the police.'

'We are a citizen's group that helps the police. We are trying to alert people in the area about this person [the target] before he gets to do what he did in the last place he lived.'

'When I get the call, I go to whatever the address is. It doesn't matter what they [targets] do, they can never get away from us.'

'Who are we? We drive the ambulances that take you to the emergency room. When your house is burning, we put out the fire. We are security guards. We protect you at night. YOU ONLY HAVE ELECTRICITY, PHONE AND CABLE SERVICE BECAUSE OF US. We are janitors. We have the keys. We fix your cars. YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH US.'"

Most stalking victims do not recognize that they are under surveillance until the intrusions have occurred over a long period or become overtly threatening or violent.

--- end of excerpt ----

Okay, so who are these people and how many of them troll websites like ATS?

Or could it be simply a plot for a Hollywood movie? hmmm...

Read full article here

PS. sorry for all the bold print and for the lack of using the snippet block/box...
sooner or later I will get this right... enjoy

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/31/2010 by semperfortis]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by AntiShyster]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiShyster

It was almost believable until I read this in the article:

interconnected extremist cells keeping targets under covert surveillance and assaulting them with psychological warfare tactics and military grade directed energy weapons' (DEWs) invisible ammunition.
article from the OP

(Bold added.)

I'll buy that there may be organized groups of do-gooders keeping tabs on those they believe to be a threat. If I'm not mistaken, claims of gang-stalking have been verified, so it doesn't seem that far fetched.

But these alleged groups using directed energy weapons?

No. Not buying it. Sorry.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiShyster

'Who are we? We drive the ambulances that take you to the emergency room. When your house is burning, we put out the fire. We are security guards. We protect you at night. YOU ONLY HAVE ELECTRICITY, PHONE AND CABLE SERVICE BECAUSE OF US. We are janitors. We have the keys. We fix your cars. YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH US.'"

Hey they forgot to follow rules #1 and 2..

"You do NOT talk about Fight Club!"

[edit on 8/31/2010 by nasdack24k]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Extremist cells operating in US manipulate others to isolate target: Easier access for worse assault
Photo: Targeted Individuals.comTargetedIndividuals.com
Hundreds of thousands of Americans could be suffering direct effects of a well-hidden form of terrorism sweeping America involving interconnected extremist cells keeping targets under covert surveillance and assaulting them with psychological warfare tactics and military grade directed energy weapons' (DEWs) invisible ammunition. New FOI documents reveal that the number of Americans targeted by such cells in the campaign of terror could exceed 350,000.

The state-sponsored terror program is a likely arm of the Bush/Obama 'locate and assassinate' New Phoenix Program in the petrochemical-military-industrial-complex (PMIC) 'war on terror' in which anyone not "with" government lies and deceit is a "terrorist." In other words, the program is genocide of good, honest people. (See: Dupe, D. Let's kill all the good people, August 29, 2010) This atrocity could be another WikiLeaks' Modified Limited Hangout distraction from an even greater crime: Collateral Damage U.S.A.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by AntiShyster

Hey they forgot to follow rules #1 and 2..

"You do NOT talk about Fight Club!"

[edit on 8/31/2010 by nasdack24k]

LOL you beat me to it!!

I'm wondering if they are peeing in the soup at fancy restaurants....IT's PROJECT MAYHEM II!!!

new topics

top topics

join