It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello here from Wyoming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello. I am excited to become a member of a forum that follows "alternitave" topics of discussion in a serious manner. I wanted to start my own thread about a bright white light that has been showing up in different parts of the night sky, and I know it's not venus. I was discouraged when I found out that I had to have 20 posts to start my own thread. Is there already a thread about this light that the mods know about? Any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bowski3502

Hi bowski3502, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

The Gray Area Discussion Forum Thread List

Aliens and UFOs Discussion Forum Thread List

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!

glad you found your way to our community. i hope you enjoy your ATS experiences.

Originally posted by bowski3502
I wanted to start my own thread about a bright white light that has been showing up in different parts of the night sky, and I know it's not venus.

just a theory here, but it could be the moon. it does move around and show up in different parts of the night sky. (i got jokes)

I was discouraged when I found out that I had to have 20 posts to start my own thread.

they go by quick.

again, welcome to ATS.
help keep ATS fun, and please don't post crap,
ET

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Believe me, I don't intend on posting any "crap" I just would like some ideas on what this thing is. I'm not sure if it is being seen in other parts of the states or not. This is a pretty serious topic for me, personally. And I know what the moon is thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Welcome!

I cultivate in Falun Dafa(based on Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good) and believe you can find many answers to your questions there.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bowski3502

hey hey you welcome to ats , your stay here will be an enlightening one ..and i just wanted to let you know that i love you ..........lol if you ever need anything feel free to U2U me

many thanks

Love Nephi

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hello.. i am also new here. i am hussey from usa. i want to join this forum. because i
have listened to my friends about this forum. so i have decided to become a member of this
forum. and i also need some help and guidance from the peoples. i am sure peoples will
help me when i need their help..

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 31/8/10 by JAK]

join