It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Masonic Applicant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I was recently in the application process for Joining our local lodge, and was curious if anyone new what exactly the investigating group coming to my home would say. Also, what i should say when they get here and are there any curve balls i should watch for.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
They will be asking you about yourself, why you want to join, questions about any past trouble with the law(if applicable), how you know your personel referances, and how you know the 2 brothers that signed your application. And to generally get an impression of you and your character.

Don't expect there to be curveballs, wrong attitude to go into the interviews with IMO. Answer honestly, and you'll do fine.

I had my first investigative meeting this last weekend, and again I enjoyed my time with the mason that interviewed me. Its also a time to talk about the lodge and ask questions if you have any.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I've been on an investigating committee, and let me assure you, we're not out to trap or trick you in any way. We just want to get to know you, make sure that you believe in God, have the time to be a Mason, have your family's approval, know roughly what Masonry is, etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh btw, good luck with your journy.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have been considering joining, and even have filled out most of the application. Let me know how it goes for you Monkey.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
My advice to any man who wants to be a Freemason is be yourself. As I am on the Enquiry committee of 1316(SC) I have some experience of these things.
Gerard O'Donnell

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just turned mine in today

We are entering this journey together.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Mundane Egg, congrats on your decision.

I hope you and Orange Monkey ejoy your journey.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.chick.com...
A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
posted on 21-6-2004 at 12:20 PM Post Number: 612118 (post id: 632812) quote
www.chick.com...
A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship
zell

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zell
www.chick.com...
A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship.

Zell that is some funny stuff, apparently you dont know your a** from your brain.

You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this world.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I got a real laugh reading that cartoon... absolutely no intellectual value or honesty in it at all, and the seriousness with which the BS is shoveled is therefore all the more funny...

Its like the guy once that asked me what a fox paws was... and of course, the answer is... YES... its all the more funny since the doofus offering it up is acting so serious...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I really hope people don't actually believe that load of crap....

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Unfortunatly they do. Really is sad how simply minded people can be, yet they think their being SOOOOO clever. LOL

new topics

top topics

join