It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream "Handlers" and the Things I've Seen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Interesting dreams. Good detail.
I have been interested in this subject for quite some time and can offer some clues which may help you find answers.

First, dreams are not just dreams. Sometimes they are a means for the subconscious mind to work through issues, and other times dreams are used for communication and spiritual growth and lessons. All this happens every night not just on separate random occasions. We need each of these things each night.

The people in your dreams which you call handlers. The female I am almost 100% certain is a spiritual guide who works with you. Her role is to take you further down the rabbit hole once you attain a certain spiritual perspective. Since you are not yet consciously ready she keeps coming back until you are. Fear is going to be your biggest challenge. Just remember that similar to a dream you cannot be harmed. There really is nothing to fear. Perhaps it is judgement you fear. Based on your statements this seems quite likely. Let me just state that there is no real judgement. You will be your own harshest judge. Guides are loving and supportive above all else. You could be a horrible person and they would still treat you this way. Do not fear judgement. We are here to learn and to grow. All things are acceptable because all roads lead to the same end. Some roads are simply longer.

The male person in your dreams could be another guide. Many times there are more than one, yes. He could also be another aspect of yourself. I can easily elaborate on that if you ask, but I'll just press on to keep this post short. Lets just say that if he is an aspect of yourself, he is pretty much still a guide as far as you are concerned. His goal is your acceptance and learning. Letting go of fear and any sense of unworthiness is a primary concern for both of you.

Here is what you can do next time to create a positive and enlightening learning experience for you. The next time you see 'Her' ask her for guidance. She is very likely waiting for you to accept your position and not get caught up in the lower energies/lower chakras/lower astral (many terms). Your partner is correct in her assumption that your lower chakras are determining much of your direction during dream time. THIS IS EXTREMELY COMMON. Don't be too hard on yourself. The primal urges we feel are greatly amplified in this state. Sooo many people get caught up in this. The point is to rise above it. Literally. This is all you have to do..... ask 'Her' to show you whatever you need to experience at this time. Thats it! A whole scenario will open up for you and you will start to work through those blockages you have. I'm not going to say it will all be easy. It will be both great and difficult. But, once you work through these scenarios you will free yourself and be able to move up into more pure and profound experiences. This is the whole purpose for 'Her'. Your learning and spiritual advancement. The 'He' is either an aspect or guide and will do the same for you. It is likely that 'he' is assigned to you in order to work out these lower aspects and then hand you back off to 'Her' when you are ready. Then the REAL fun begins.

The key for me was when you described 'Her' as very bright to the point it hurt your 'eyes'. This is a common thing with guides and even future aspects of ourselves. Time is not real. This will sound strange and blow your mind but here goes....our future selves help us out in the dream and out of body state. Many times what we think of as guides are really other selves helping themselves. That is one reason there is so much love and absolute patience when they deal with us. In the end we are all one self anyway.

I can reference some books which speak directly about each little tidbit there. I can also comment on other aspects of your post. Just ask away. I am no expert but I have been in this area of personal research for decades. If anything I hope you can overcome your fears and work through the lower level stuff because you have no idea how great it is once that is behind you. Literally a whole new world will open up in your waking state and your dream state.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dR. kNOWITALL

I disagree. I love to read dreams, and i'm sure a lot of people here do too.

Dreams for me are something that we should take more seriously. They should be considered just "imagination". Maybe some place else we cannot fully understand even a bit. I've some very strange dreams myself... some "came true". I will make a thread of them someday.

Thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Usually I have a fairly easy time getting lots of ideas of what a dream may mean. In your case I have much more difficulty. Maybe I'll take another look tomorrow. I do have an idea of what the first part you mentioned may be about. Do you sleep on your back? You seem like a very reserved person. You pretty much seem to have interpreted it yourself too though looking at what you said.

The dream you have leads me to believe pretty much what you've already said... that you are pretty much as insecure as you can get. And by insecure I mean you are afraid of other people knowing your inner feelings because you view them as "bad"... as if you are a bad person on the inside because you desire to do things society frowns upon. The bright person represents what you would perceive as your "guardian angel" that accepts you despite all your innermost feelings.

Perhaps you should try spilling out some more things to family and friends... maybe something just a little bit of what you think they will not accept. Then you can see their reactions and know better about what people will accept after they remain just as close to you as before.

Regarding the ship off the east coast, perhaps you subconciously wish to go on a vacation where you have a stress-free time to share things with people "like you" like perhaps your partner. When you sit down to talk about it your insecurities may be "shed there for all to see" hence the gross liquid.

But why there would be 7 or 8 others is mysterious. It could also mean you are subconsciously predicting that in the future will be a fun new type of ship where they have people get together in groups of 8. Strangely that makes some sense in some way as I know the Seasteading Institute could easily base them self out of New Hampshire due to the Free State Project presence and build a "floating island" type of ship designed for recreation. Is that the type you think you may have been in? Furthermore, in New Hampshire there are groups of quakers. Quakers some times get together in groups of 7 to 9 (a number not set in stone) and do a connection exercise before meetings.

The Canada dream was quite interesting. I think you were possibly are making subconscious predictions of the future in your dreams. Especially the chant involving the mantle of heaven. That may be a prediction of a change in the global power structure.

Of course there may be something personal I'm missing but the way your dreams work out they seem more like ideas of future events.

Edit to add. There is a Christian(I think) school nearby me that has one or more classes dedicated to interpreting dreams. They have multiple locations so feel free to U2U me if you want to see one is near you.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by truthquest]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for all of the replies. I don't have time to reply to everyone individually, so I'll just say a collective thank you to everyone.

A few quick things I want to say:

1) The Term "Handlers"

Honestly (and please forgive me) I chose this term because when I'm in the dream state, i really do feel quite impotent and out-of-control. Almost like a raw force that needs to be directed. This may simply be as a result of "where i am now" in my journey, or whatever, but i don't even feel confident enough yet to call them "teachers" or "guides" because I'm not there yet. I'm not even really learning, I'm still just experiencing.

2) Asking for guidance

I'm right there with you, and I would love to do this. But it's really HARD to be willful in the dream-state. I can be woken up and become aware, but being "aware" and being "actively aware" are different things. Do you know what I mean?

I am REALLY enjoying all the responses, especially the longer ones that delve into a bit of theory. This is all stuff that's great to hear.

If anyone else has any thoughts I'd love to hear them.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
(continued), I literally completely snapped out of it and was just like "whoooa, what the # was that whole experience about?", called my brother to hear him crying over the phone because he thought I had gone off to kill myself or something and he felt responsible because he was with me before I ditched him. Pretty much just complete craziness I'm 99.99% sure, but just an experience I felt I'd share. Hopefully if there was any meaning to it, this won't somehow tarnish it. Dunno how to end the post now so.... yep... haha

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dR. kNOWITALL
reply to post by RedBird

Hi, I'm not trying to provoke you. That said, I don't think there is anything more boring then hearing about someone else's dreams. Pretty much everyone knows that.

I did not know that.

Anyway RedBird great post, and very well written, you must be an author or something.

Seriously thank you for sharing, not everyone shares the same view as dR.kNOWITALL.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Hi

Thank-you for posting your experiences! Those are definitely very vivid dreams and I don’t blame you for being a little bit uneasy trying to process them.

If you get a chance, I recommend seeking out an accredited hypnotherapist in your area. I’ve been researching hypnotherapy for quite a while now and I think this might help you get a clearer idea of what (if anything) your dreams are trying to tell you.

Before the hypnotherapist places you in a light trance --- ask for the Doctor to plan on contacting either your ‘unconscious mind’ or your higher self. (Possibly even your soul guide --- if you believe in stuff like that) From what I understand, once you’re in a trance --- that should be a very easy thing for the hypnotist to do.

As you likely know what we perceive consciously is a very small amount of what is really out there (mainly because our little heads couldn’t handle all of the information at once) And so it is your subconscious mind’s job to filter through all the information that continuously assaults our senses.

I want to stress that for hypnotherapy to work --- it really shouldn’t matter what you believe in spirituality. You can be an atheist to the most devout of bible thumper --- it really doesn’t matter.

That we have a subconscious mind is a pretty well established concept in ‘regular’ psychology --- and it’s nothing to be afraid of --- it’s just another facet of our mind. Its purpose is to protect you and store information for you. And from what I understand --- it functions similar to our right brain in that it works with abstract concepts and dreams.

And what’s cool is that through hypnotherapy because your conscious mind is temporarily placed in a trance --- if the hypnotherapist is any good he should be able to give your subconscious mind a chance to speak.

Anyways, I’m sure that you’ll be able to find the answers you’re looking for and thank you again for sharing your dreams! Reading back, I think I went a little overboard pushing the hypnotherapy option. Sorry about that --- for sure there’s tons of ways you can process these dreams --- this is just one.

I think --- taking this leap forward and sharing your dreams with this forum is awesome in itself. There’s many members here --- who are great at interpreting dreams!

I wish you all the best!

Peace!

[edit on 1-9-2010 by OwenandNoelle]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by OwenandNoelle]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi, thankyou for sharing your dreams Redbird. You know, it is not religious to simply read the bible. You may find it very spiritually benefiting to you because I recognized a lot of symbols in your dreams that are in the bible and native indian prophecy.

First the 'east' sign.

Revelation 7:2
And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea

your partner suggested your head and heart are disconnected,
maybe you need to be 'sealed'
1st commandment

turtle: turtle island is actually what the hopi refer to the US as. they prophecy the destruction of it.

the mantle was first in samaria and then rome but was taken up
i have to say, the mantle sounds like Jesus Christ

I swear I had the same dream about the stars moving and the triangles.
There is a thread here about that happening 2011 actually.

Early this year, I was not being very nice to my dog and I was warned about it in a dream. In my dream, the dog was sitting there, I turned away for a sec and when I turned back to face the dog again, in place of the dog was a white woman I guess you could say. She was dressed in white. I don't know if it was an angel or a spirit but even though she wasn't the dog, she WAS the dog, if you know what I mean.

She just looked at me and I at her and it was a strange feeling. I told her to 'sit', just as I would my dog and she gracefully sat down on the floor. I told her to stand and she did. Everything about her was so gentle, graceful, patient, she never took her eyes off me. After that I was so ashamed, the message was clear. I felt bad about how I treated my dog and I never look at her the same way again.

About the sheep with the loud baa, I refer you to read this small chapter.
Revelation 10 Feel free to ask me or u2u me if you need help understanding.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Hiya RedBird. I thank you for your honesty and open approach to how you detailed your "dreams". S&F for you

I also have "Dreams" where I am with beings and the similarity with what you described is that I am asked to do something, or come with them, or fulfil an agreement. I have declined on two occasions now,because I don't feel ready to leave my children and friends yet. Like you, there is real sadness and disappointment for me, and them. When I am leaving them there is such love between us.

I went in to some detail on someone else's thread and will link to it if you are interested.

Feel free to U2U me if there are aspects of these dreams that you wish to
discuss privately.

You don't have to actually be in the dream state to ask them for guidance or clarity. Well in my experience. Try to just ask them from the heart when you are in a quiet moment.

I have been hoping to find others who have experienced similar here on ATS for over a year. Hopefully more will come forward now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join