It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel Plans to Strike in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Report: Israel Plans to Strike in Syria

www.israelnationalnews.com

The Alrai daily newspaper in Kuwait reported on Saturday that Israel is planning to attack Hizbullah weapons storage and production facilities in Syria. According to unnamed Western sources who were quoted in the report, the IDF has strengthened its troop presence in the Golan Heights and Galilee panhandle. European sources told the paper that Israel had sent unmanned aerial vehicles over Syria and
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
They've done it back in 07' and it's possible they are stepping up their game once again. If they plan on making any attack into Iran, I figure they should hit Hizzbollah weapon storage facility, especially if they know where a large cache is, because Israel knows all the "weapons" stored there will be shipped out immediately.

I feel even if Israel does go through with this, there will be no UN or world rebuttle for their sheer fact they will state they crippled Hizzbollah.

Crazy times we are living in

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
MG, it seems as though Isra-hell is in a frenzy - it wants to attack Iran, Lebanon, Syria - and totally destroy Palestine.

These psychopaths are drooling at the mouth - they just want to attack and kill and shed blood.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
yep all they need is a spark...and its on. did you see the plan , 'Israel ready to destroy LAF in 4 hours'the threat just a matter of timing

edit ...this could lead to all out strikes on Syria..for sure

[edit on 30-8-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Israel, it seems, is hellbent on bringing about it's own destruction. Being the enemy and aggressor in your region is not a wise survival strategy.

If Israel truly wants peace, I think they should start with... you know... peace talks. I cannot think of a point in history where offensively attacking a nation made them more eager for peace than war.

The only reasoning I can use to make sense of Israel's actions are they are confident they will always have their North American and European pawns to bail them out when they are overrun.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
wait so wasn't Israel suppose to strike Iran this month? and you even gave a specific date and what happened? Israel didn't attack Iran.

Now your saying that Israel is going to attack Syria? Honestly i can see that happening easier than Israel attacking Iran. But given your Biased view on Israel i take all your propaganda with a grain of salt OP.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think Israel has given up striking Iran and will instead annihilate its proxies. If Israel does decide to strike Iran then it is just carrying out its game plan.

Israel NEVER was going to hit Iran first then sit back and have to deal with Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas as well as the Iranian response. Israel will go ahead and deal with Syria, Hezbollah and Hamas first because Iran doesnt know if an attack on them will come after...it may or it may not.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
A thread has already been made about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

A thread on the same subject can be in both the Breaking Alternative News section and another section.

Let the moderators be moderators.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Simon Says..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by SimonGray
Locking or Removing Threads: If you create a new thread on existing topics, especially current events, it may get moved to the "trash bin", or locked by a moderator indicating there is an existing discussion. If this happens, please don't take it personal... it is difficult to keep up with the pace of discussion on ATS at times, and this action by no means reflects on our opinion of you as a member of ATS.

3) Current events: If you know your topic is related to current news, please take some time to see if it's being covered in our current discussions. Simply find the thread and add your new thoughts to the existing discussion.

We've discussed and still are discussing the topic of Israel striking Syria in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-8-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

i see your fairly new here. SO and Springer and a few of the super mods have said numerous times that there can be 2 threads covering the same topic if one of them is in one of the breaking news forums and the other is in another forum!

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Please stay focused on the topic.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

i beleive i saw a thread to this news
i was going to make one myself about this news lol
but somebody beat me to it

Report: Israel planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots in Syria

Edit .. oups forget about what i just said lol .. i didnt even read the comments ..
they speak more about a double thread than the subject itself

i didnt know about the 2 thread bordeline policy

so canadiandream is the second thread... your legal buddy

since a third one just opened 3 hrs ago ahah

[edit on 8/31/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Sorry but I abide by the rules and regulations of www.abovetopsecret.com. I've never read anywhere about the 2 topics for 1 topic ...... (...) Nor has anyone told me. I did however read the terms and conditions, and the forum rules, and I go by what I see.

Why add the 2nd? [SNIP]

Mod Edit: Please stay focused on the topic.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

You blatantly said "let moderators be moderators" when i made no reference to moderation of this page. I was just stating that a thread regarding to the same topic has been created 2 days prior to this page being made.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It seems to me that Israel is always planning warfare - where is the heart and soul of Israel?

Where is the God of Israel?

Where the morals of Israel?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It is indeed true that we allow one thread in B.A.N. and one thread in another sub-forum on the same topic.

Now that we've settled that, can we please focus on the topic. If you have any other questions regarding the multiple threads issue please contact the staff via the complaints/suggestions feature.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
We are entering a Double-Dip Recession (Depression), and Israel wants to start a war.

Who really cares anymore?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If they play with Syria, they will endanger Damascus, one of the holiest cities for Muslims behind mecca, this could be very bad. Expect to see an invasion force of one billion soldiers hammer Israel if something like that happens.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Replies to your questions:

It has none

It has none

It has none

top topics

join