It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add for "take down tape" for Beck, act of desperation?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

Uh, yeah I was actually born and raised in Arkansas.... Still wondering what Hillary has to do with Beck? And because I have to spell everything out for you, the Clinton's do leave quite a body count. By born and raised in Arkansas I mean I lived here during the Mena Drug Run days... Ever heard the word rhetorical?

Can you flip this conversation anymore?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123

Uh, yeah I was actually born and raised in Arkansas.... Still wondering what Hillary has to do with Beck?

Are you really like this or is this an act?

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Im sorry, when have people like Glenn ever gone to extremes like THIS to to take on ANYONE on the left?

Need me to repeat it a few more times before you get it?

Im sorry, when have people like Glenn ever gone to extremes like THIS to to take on ANYONE on the left?

Should I break it down for you?

This part means that the following text was originally supplied by a poster called ManBehindTheMask.

Im sorry, when have people like Glenn

This is the first half of the question. It asks when anyone like Glenn- such as Glenn, of Glenn's ilk, those of the same kind that is Glenn Beck.

ever gone to extremes like THIS to to take on ANYONE on the left?

This is the second half asking when such lengths have been gone to in order to slander the left. By whom? Well the first half of the question is the answer - SOMEONE LIKE BECK. Can you not read it?

So the question is- When has someone like Glenn Beck gone to such lengths? The answer is people like Glenn Beck accusing Hilliary Clinton of murder.

Is this getting easier for you yet?

Are you still confused as to how that response fits with that question?

See, ManBehindTheMask ask if anyone on the right ever did anything this bad to tarnish a name on the left. Afterall pointed out an example. I provided the backup. Still confused? Not sure I can dumb this down any farther.

And because I have to spell everything out for you, the Clinton's do leave quite a body count.

Reviewing the thread shows otherwise. Not only have you not spelled out anything, you have not even tried. You just say things for the sake of saying things. Clearly you do not even know how to spell. So they are murderers you say? How about that. Looking for dirt that may not exist is bad bad bad bad bad but just calling people never convicted of murder murderers is all good. Spell that out for me.

By born and raised in Arkansas I mean I lived here during the Mena Drug Run days... Ever heard the word rhetorical?

Uh...yes I have heard that word before. I know what it means too. That is shame because it has no place in that sentence but I am glad you feel smart for whipping that out and spelling it right.

Can you flip this conversation anymore?

A full 360 sweety.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Really? You are looking through the book of Mormon and it says blacks are an abomination? That isn't very Christian is it?

Somehow I missed this. Actually it sounds pretty Christian to me. Exclusionary tactics based on arbitrary attributes...check!

From the Book Of Mormon

Alma 23: 15-18
15 Therefore, we have named all the cities of the Lamanites in which they did repent and come to the knowledge of the truth, and were converted.
16 And now it came to pass that the king and those who were converted were desirous that they might have a name, that thereby they might be distinguished from their brethren; therefore the king consulted with Aaron and many of their priests, concerning the name that they should take upon them, that they might be distinguished.
17 And it came to pass that they called their names Anti-Nephi-Lehies; and they were called by this name and were no more called Lamanites.
18 And they began to be a very a industrious people; yea, and they were friendly with the Nephites; therefore, they did open a correspondence with them, and the curse of God did no more follow them.

Uh huh uh huh and so when Jack dies at the end of Titanic does that mean he was never alive for the first 3 hours of the movie? Right, if I keep reading I will find that God got over his grudge against the negroids and all went well. That is just super. I am still looking for where it says it is honorable to muse over the muder of people who think differently. That is the part I asked about, 3 times now.

Looks like you are wrong again...Intolorant and ignorant of what you post... If I didn't know better I'd have to call you a neocon.

Actually you just proved I was write. The only way that god could take away that burden would be had it been there in the first place. In the end, Kermit makes it to Hollywood but he still runs into trouble at the fair on the way. Nice way to edit though. Try reading a whole book - I know I know... all them thar words and such...but give it a shot. You will find what you said and earlier, you will find what I said. What you will not find is the part about Jesus thinking it is super cool to fantasize about murder.

I will ask a 4th time. How about you argue about how they no longer practice polygamy too. See if that makes Beck and honorably Mormon man who fantasizes about murder.

It is clear you want to argue about the book of Mormon because you cannot even begin to justify the sick claim that Glenn Beck is an honorable Christian of any kind. Good job skipping that route altogether.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If I worked for Mr. Beck I would read this thread, see how many pages it has made it to, and then would pop the champagne.

There really is no such thing as bad publicity and the fact that he's such a hot button issue just shows that his star is still on the rise.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not ManBehindTheMask...... Problems with reading retention and or comprehension?

Apparently many. I never said you were. I have no clue why you jumped into this but you did. Afterall responded to man behind the mask and you asked what the hell they were talking about. I elaborated. You then asked what it had to do with beck. I refered you back to where afterall RESPONDED TO SOMEONE ELSE and you took it upon yourself to jump in.

Are people like you really out driving cars on the same roads as me? Who said you were manbehindthemask? Where did I say you were manbehindthemask? Where did you read that? Please, keep talking about reading comprehension while getting something wrong in each and every one of your posts. It is funny.

You can read all you want but if you can't keep it straight what's the point?

What can I not keep straight? More just saying things to say things?

Been fun though..... Ok not really. You are a very SPECIAL person..

God Bless you and I really mean that.

I must be special since apparently my ability to follow written words makes me like magic or something lately.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

LOL done as satire and HEAVILY HEAVILY edited, how about we hear the whole thing in context.......

actual video the lady wouldnt listen to logic

how about we hear the whole thing in context, and pay attention to what KATHY (the caller says) and what Glenn Beck actually responds to (because he heard something different in his head, or thought she was going to say something else, but cut her off and started responding)

Kathy: "Obviously nobody in your family has had an illness (Beck starts responding) they couldn't be treated for before"

Glenn Beck (before she is done with the sentence, starts his response when she is saying "illness"):
"No. My family has never ever had an illness, you're right, an nobody -- you
know what, Kathy? You are so right
"

what Glenn Beck infers she is stating or asking is not what she said or asked, but (imo) that is where the conversation started going down hill.

here is a video clip of that same event with some subtitles:

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Sheesh I guess, we went over this already in this thread...... Guess that is a skill SOME ATS members are lacking... Yeah.....

Show me.

Don't just say things for the sake of saying things. You can dislike my views all you want but at least I actually have something to what I say and not just empty "told ya already."

Please show me where we went over how honorable it is for mormons to joke about killing people they dislike.

Proverbs 17:22

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

How are your bones feeling?
Interestingly enough there are no specific "rules" for joking in either the Book of Morman or the Bible......

I think she says it best.....how about you?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Am I using invisible fonts?

Please show me where we went over how honorable it is for mormons to joke about killing people they dislike.

What did you see on your end?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Proverbs 17:22

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

How are your bones feeling?
Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones. How are your bones feeling?

Interestingly enough there are no specific "rules" for joking in either the Book of Morman or the Bible.....

I said i think this says it all

[edit on 31-8-2010 by tspark]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark

I know. We just established how special I am because unlike so many, I can read. Miss that? I am sure you do think it says it all but unfortunately no, it does not. What it says is that anything that makes you laugh, is good for the soul. That is what you are repeating. So if I think raping newborn babies to death is a laugh riot, then good for me. If I have a nationally syndicated talk show where I can say it to lots of people, even better for my good Christian soul, right? Baby death by rape is funny funny stuff. Gosh, I feel more christian already.

How about you go in circles by yourself for a while. If you get bored there is a whole thread dedicated to not understanding how to read a title because an asterisk threw everyone for a loop.

Interestingly enough there are no specific "rules" for joking in either the Book of Morman or the Bible.....

Then why pretend to have an answer?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by cindyremains]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
"Hey, pssssssst. Buddy. Yeah, you. I will give you a hundred grand for something like a sex tape of Glenn Beck because surely that would ruin his career."

What? That is not funny! That is not funny at all that is just sick!

"Hey, EVERYONE LISTEN! I WOULD LIKE TO MURDER THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE..."

Ah, now that if funny.
You liberals need to get a sense of humor. Maybe if more Libs knew what was really funny, like murder and not sex tapes then their lame as Daily Show would finally beat the ultra funny Fox News Half hour News Hour. Take a joke people, but do not ask for sex tapes. That is not funny. Keep it to murder, murder is funny.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by tspark

I know. We just established how special I am because unlike so many, I can read. Miss that? I am sure you do think it says it all but unfortunately no, it does not. What it says is that anything that makes you laugh, is good for the soul. That is what you are repeating. So if I think raping newborn babies to death is a laugh riot, then good for me. If I have a nationally syndicated talk show where I can say it to lots of people, even better for my good Christian soul, right? Baby death by rape is funny funny stuff. Gosh, I feel more christian already.

How about you go in circles by yourself for a while. If you get bored there is a whole thread dedicated to not understanding how to read a title because an asterisk threw everyone for a loop.

Then why pretend to have an answer?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by cindyremains]

so what your asking is for me to tell you where it says that it's honorable to joke about killing...right?

I'm saying there is no rules about joking..... if you can find one in any of the scriptures...you should not be holding out... i guess the subject of the joke is up to the joke tellers conscience...especially if he even remotely meant it...then it is not a joke anymore wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Removed because of my pettiness

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ljtg123]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Removed because it was petty.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ljtg123]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Please tell us why Fox should apologize to either Sherrod or Acorn... Proof would be nice for whatever answer you give.

Because:

• they claim to be a 'news' organization
  • their corporate motto is fair and balanced
  • they assassinated Sherrod with prefabricated lies from a known propaganda confidence trickster
  • they destroyed a community service organization with prefabricated lies from a known propaganda confidence trickster

Their corporate motto would indicate that they should act with 'fairness' and 'balance' their opinions with an occasional fact if nothing else.

They act as sneak thieves hiding behind their free speech and open press to crucify honest people and organizations who don't happen to be owned by Rupert Murdoch.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I have come back to visit this page again after a few days......and realized a few things....

1. It has deviated from its intention......

2. There seems to be a total lack of accountability from the progressives to say this is wrong.........

3. attack the PERSON that is posting and not the topic at hand...

I am quite disappointed at the fact that people would rather TAKE ACCEPTION for what this man did, and to DEMONIZE his target, rather then admit that they do not agree with Glenn Beck and testify that this man was wrong in what he did........

Instead......they make excuses......they find any thin veil of persecution they can find to try and justify this mans actions.......

This to me says a lot........

Faith be with a man who can look unjustness and evil in the eyes and see it for what it is, then a man who will look upon the devils face and succumb to his grin..........

I swear..........

You can put up any of Glenns rants you want, his "id kill this or that" ALL done in satire, like most jokesters , I mean you all say hes just an entertainer, so why is it all the sudden his satire is detrimental?

Yet you can turn and say this man who actually put a bounty on him was justified?

What is wrong with your logic.........

ive watched people turn this thread from what it WAS to a religious one........well I have to say......So what?

What does this mans religion have to do with anything,like i told the man before i was debating with.........

He brought up that he was a MORMON, like that was RELEVANT to the conversation! Really? what does that have to do with the bounty on his head?

Nothing, it was a deflection tactic, meant to deviate from the debate..........dont fall for it....Mormonism has NOTHING to do with the fact that what this guy did to ANOTHER MSM person was WRONG.......

Im sorry things got out of hand, and if you continue to post on here, please keep it to the OP , and if not, FIND ANOTHER FORUM........

[edit on 1-9-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join