It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add for "take down tape" for Beck, act of desperation?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Originally posted by ljtg123
reply to post by SeventhSeal

I guess if that's all you got.....

First video I am pretty sure he was talking about 9 11 truthers. He said there are only about 10. And this debate isn't about 9-11

Second video the young turks... really? Have you looked into what Beck was talking about? Here is a link to America's Most Wanted. Looks to me like Beck was talking about border violence way back in his CNN days. He made a priority of keeping this story public for these girls families....But he cried....Funny I guess....
www.amw.com...

And finally that woman called him talked trash and he booted her ignorant butt off the phone. She was looking for a fight but didn't even know his name? JEFF? I agree with him. She was a phone TROLL....

Oh and the rally, I must have missed the Klan... And I guess ALL the media did also. The ONLY person who was making it racial was Sharpton and he had his own rally.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ljtg123]

A star and a ---------------------->

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tspark

I'm glad you brought up an act of god....I'm a firm believer in Christ and I consider myself a Christian. I don't support our country sending in drones to kill our "enemies" that a lot of times end up being complete civilians and calously writing it off to "war is hell". THIS IS KILLING WITHOUT A CONCIOUS. Glenn Beck will never criticize the millitary industrial complex because he is a neo-con sellout. I belive he once said that he would make a bad president because we would "Run out of missles"....Spoken like a true Christian.

Think of all the soldiers that looked another soldier in the eye and saw a human being and decided to let that human live another day because he was simply following orders. I've heard stories of WWII were there was a pause in battle to celebrate Christmas...Do you think this will happen with machines? Killing with drones is an act of cowardess IMO and it is killing without a concious. The work of the Devil.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

yeah i have to say the Whole Drones issue has been a tick in my neck...
on one hand i hate the idea that innocents are getting killed, and i'm pretty sure more are getting killed than what we are told....
but on the other hand i don't really want our troops put into harms way also..... and my reasoning behind that is … IMO the troops are just being used as tools by those in charge, those kids, even wielding a M-16, are being used by the Elites to accomplish some god-forsaken plan that only Christ will put to an end at his Second Coming… These Kids are ours, and as much as I would like to think we should love everyone equally the reality of it is that we tend to love and commit charity closer to home first and abroad second.
Can we stop the drones I don’t think so, not until whatever goal they are after is achieved, and then on to the next war… to be honest Glenn can’t stop it either… the drones are evil i don't think they should be used...and i wish our troops out of harms way... if we look at it from a parents point of view if the drone saved your son or daughter...

As for Glenn speaking out against the military industrialized complex… if I had to make a guess…and I don’t know the mind of Glenn…but if I could make a guess….he won’t speak out against it…because he equates it to condemning the troops and that he would never do….
As for the “running out of Missiles ”…actually I saw that episode…and he was joking about that, to be honest with ya I don’t think he would be able to bring himself to launch anything.
I believe Glenn has been trying to tell us about the Global elitist but yet keep his spot in the media also, it often seems like he is going to tell us straight out….but then like he hits a wall… warning people within the boundaries imposed upon him is very important if he goes outside those bounds then he becomes Alex Jones only able to “Preach” to fringe groups… and the message would be lost because the Fringe groups already know the Bad things… He constantly tells us to do our own research that he can’t do it all…then he drops key words Bildeburg group, elites, in one episode he spoke on the Global Governance that is coming… One example of the boundaries that he HAS to work in is the one about FEMA camps if you saw the morning show…where he brought it up… just by watching you could tell he totally believes in the FEMA camps….but later that night he “debunks” them..and a poor debunking at that…like as he wasn’t even trying to…but later in the year he brings up topic like internment camps used in various wars and the each time “if you don’t think it could happen….it already has before”

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What exactly has he said that exposes him for being a 'sick sick sick delusional' man?

This is an example of planting memes in the minds of people that are incapable of thinking for themselves.

I young women recently told my friend that Beck was a horrible horrible man, my friend asked her how she formed this conclusion,

The young women told her she had never watch Beck, but that all her friends say he is horrible, they don't watch him either.

These are the same people that voted for Obama.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

yup... i have the same thoughts on this issue...that why i always end up asking his detractor if they have ever watch him.....or are they quoting from snippets...

[edit on 31-8-2010 by tspark]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-9-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Huffington Post; the "news" site that's almost entirely dedicated to posting youtube video's of senatorial rants and clips from The Daily Show, attempts to smear and muck-rake instead of actually attempting to do some investigative journalism?

What a shocker.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Beck is a sick sick sick delusional man.

What exactly has he said that exposes him for being a 'sick sick sick delusional' man? Tell us exactly the 'sick delusions' that have come from him.

Which example of him discussing his desire to murder people did you like the best? Which one really solidifies his mental health for you?

BTW - practicing freedom of religion, calling people to act honorably, and using your constitutional right to hold a peaceful rally - these aren't 'sick and delusional'.

Unless you are a Muslim, right?
I am looking through the book of Mormon here. I see black people are abominations in the eye of god. I see orders to take many young wives. Still looking for where it says to honorably kill people you do not like. Maybe you can help?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'd be willing to put up $50,000 to have Nancy Grace removed from the air, and an extra 50 grand to old school tar and feather her medieval style.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
This thread is a perfect example of what has so sadly become ATS these days.

This is the same argument, over and over and over again. Pitting people who matter little against each other sure is fun, isn't it?

Lefty: Fox news just lied about (insert name here) and reported a completely false scenario.
Righty: So? It is TV. If you are going to take everything you see on TV so seriously you need to get out more.

Some time later....

Righty: Did you see this article on the Huffingtonpost.com? Asking for dirt on Glenn Beck?
Lefty: Yeah well Huffingtonpost.com is just a website and if you take that stuff that seriously you need to...
Righty: THAT is what is so wrong with all you liberals! That is why you are all so wrong and wrong, and um wrong!!!!!!! Huffingtonpost.com is important and this guy I never heard of before matters!!!!!! Roar!!!!!!!!

Sad that I miss grainy pictures of logs in lakes.

But I digress...

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Im sorry, when have people like Glenn ever gone to extremes like THIS to to take on ANYONE on the left?

When was Hillary Clinton convicted of that murder again?

[edit on 8/31/10 by Afterall]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Beck is a sick sick sick delusional man.

What exactly has he said that exposes him for being a 'sick sick sick delusional' man? Tell us exactly the 'sick delusions' that have come from him.

Which example of him discussing his desire to murder people did you like the best? Which one really solidifies his mental health for you?

BTW - practicing freedom of religion, calling people to act honorably, and using your constitutional right to hold a peaceful rally - these aren't 'sick and delusional'.

Unless you are a Muslim, right?
I am looking through the book of Mormon here. I see black people are abominations in the eye of god. I see orders to take many young wives. Still looking for where it says to honorably kill people you do not like. Maybe you can help?

keep reading.....God takes the Lamanites back again....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tspark

Apparently the skill of reading is a rare treat on ATS?

Let me repeat myself.

Still looking for where it says to honorably kill people you do not like. Maybe you can help?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

No. That is what's wrong with the media, not ATS. On ATS you will see political mudslinging, don't get me wrong here, but most people here in general don't trust politicians or the main stream media, regardless of ideological slant.

On ats somebody says "Hey _______ just lied about this on TV/web" and the response isn't "Typical liberal/conservative/ron paul" but "typical main stream media."

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

Really? You are looking through the book of Mormon and it says blacks are an abomination? That isn't very Christian is it?

From the Book Of Mormon

Alma 23: 15-18
15 Therefore, we have named all the cities of the Lamanites in which they did repent and come to the knowledge of the truth, and were converted.
16 And now it came to pass that the king and those who were converted were desirous that they might have a name, that thereby they might be distinguished from their brethren; therefore the king consulted with Aaron and many of their priests, concerning the name that they should take upon them, that they might be distinguished.
17 And it came to pass that they called their names Anti-Nephi-Lehies; and they were called by this name and were no more called Lamanites.
18 And they began to be a very a industrious people; yea, and they were friendly with the Nephites; therefore, they did open a correspondence with them, and the curse of God did no more follow them.

Looks like you are wrong again...Intolorant and ignorant of what you post... If I didn't know better I'd have to call you a neocon.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
On ats somebody says "Hey _______ just lied about this on TV/web" and the response isn't "Typical liberal/conservative/ron paul" but "typical main stream media."

That was the ATS I thought I joined. That was the ATS I had heard about. That was the ATS I had lurked on. That is not this ATS. Please, type liberal into the search box. Type FOX news into the search box. You will quickly see the plethora of threads of late that say exactly what Afterall is saying because that is exactly my issue with this place. I thought I joined a conspiracy site but instead I am reading about how Glenn Beck is honest and people "learn" things from Fox news. I learn that MSM is only bad when it is the other guys MSM. Huffcom is hardly MSM. I do not know anyone that actually even goes there, probably less that know what it is. If it is not email or facebook, it doesnt exist to most people I know. It is a website. This thread right here is trying to label it MSM and insult it for being LIBERAL. This thread is the perfect example of what Afterall said. That is all I see. Maybe John Cusack has a super interesting twitter posting.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

Originally posted by tspark

Apparently the skill of reading is a rare treat on ATS?

Let me repeat myself.

Still looking for where it says to honorably kill people you do not like. Maybe you can help?

Sheesh I guess, we went over this already in this thread...... Guess that is a skill SOME ATS members are lacking... Yeah.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sheesh I guess, we went over this already in this thread...... Guess that is a skill SOME ATS members are lacking... Yeah.....

Show me.

Don't just say things for the sake of saying things. You can dislike my views all you want but at least I actually have something to what I say and not just empty "told ya already."

Please show me where we went over how honorable it is for mormons to joke about killing people they dislike.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Hillery Clinton.... What are you talking about? What does that have to do with this discussion? If you want to see logs in the water maybe a political forum is the wrong place for you...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cindyremains

Proverbs 17:22

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

How are your bones feeling?
Interestingly enough there are no specific "rules" for joking in either the Book of Morman or the Bible......

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hillery Clinton.... What are you talking about? What does that have to do with this discussion? If you want to see logs in the water maybe a political forum is the wrong place for you...

There is that pesky reading thing again.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Im sorry, when have people like Glenn ever gone to extremes like THIS to to take on ANYONE on the left?

The Clinton Chronicles

Hillary Clinton Murders

Limbaugh again suggested Hillary Clinton had Vincent Foster murdered

Hillary Clinton: Murder for Hire

The Clinton Legacy

Need more?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join