It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add for "take down tape" for Beck, act of desperation?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by babybunnies
Whether or not you love him or hate him, this type of bounty on his head / career is a dispicable move from whomever came up with the idea.

on a serious note, i agree. apparently some people are playing by their own set of rules.

but, i'm not apologizing for my humor in my last post.

yes, bounties (conspiracies) like these shouldn't have a place.

but let's not have double standards. this thread deals about a bounty for a sex tape.
a far cry from a bounty or talking about hiring someone to kill someone else for you:

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

Actually lets put it in better context....this is a bounty not for just a Sex Tape ....but for anything they can dig up to destroy a Man and his career with..... i wonder how we would feel if someone "around office" was looking to do the same to us....something they could expose to destroy us, our credibility our reputation...etc...etc

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You like Glenn Beck??? You like paying VAT taxes and National sales tax to the IMF and the central banks the very institutions that blew up our economy...Because that is what Glenn Beck is selling...

If you listen to his "restoring honor" speech when he talks about pledging our Fortunes and he is saying that we have to take this burden of debt away from our children because this generation has lived better than anyone else....

No actually we just need to end our Illegal wars, Audit/End the Federal Reserve and fix our Oligarchy of mega corporations and mega banks. And admit to ourselves that 9/11 was an inside job and FEMA camps do exist. But Glenn isn't going to do that he'll continue to lead people down that VAT tax rat hole....Fox News won't save us.

Well we could just keep going the way we are on taxes and Chinese can become our primary language....whatcha think Quoin-don ping any one....

Glenn suggested the VAT tax back when he thought it could pull our sorry butts out of the fire....now....it will take act of God to pull us out....cause all you said up there to get us out will never happen....not peacefully at least... so unless your promoting armed resistance against the government... I would say you should get behind the Shield of Faith.... or get burned by the Truth...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
reply to post by rnaa

Please tell us why Fox should apologize to either Sherrod or Acorn...
Proof would be nice for whatever answer you give.

I would like the proof too....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dear God, if that tape exists I think people's eyes will bleed. What is seen cannot be unseen.

This is cheap

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Bah - sounds like something Beck organized so he can have a cry about how under attack he is .. I'm sure he will get some mileage out of it.

Just sounds like a ploy to me - if it isn't then its just funny - a Glenn Beck sex tape - give me a break - unless it was with some farm yard animal or a chalk board I don't think people would find it credible anyway.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Um, aren't conservatives doing this same thing with Obama? Maybe there's not outright plea for evidence, but before he even took office YOU KNOW they were digging for any kind of dirt they can find. They continue to do it to this day.

This is what politics is about anymore. The mistake this guy made was going public with his plea. Everybody else stays behind the scenes. How else do you think scandals get started? Someone goes out looking for anything they can find to bring a person down.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Democrats digging harder than ever for dirt on Republicans

The Democratic Party is moving faster and more aggressively than in previous election years to dig up unflattering details about Republican challengers. In House races from New Jersey to Ohio to California, Democratic operatives are seizing on evidence of GOP candidates' unpaid income taxes, property tax breaks and ties to financial firms that received taxpayer bailout money.

Wow! So, the Democrats actually advertised that they were trying to dig up dirt on their opposition? Seriously?

Now, Glenn Beck is the target?
Democrats do know that he is not running for office, nor does he have a desire to become a politician, right?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

So Glenn Beck talks about personally killing people and that is ok because he uses murder as humor but this...THIS is outragous?

Are you for real?

uh yeah.... humorist do it all the time....of course if Glenn put an Ad in the news paper asking for someone to kill someone.... that would be Baaad too... OK does that clarify things

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot
Dear God, if that tape exists I think people's eyes will bleed. What is seen cannot be unseen.

This is cheap

IF it existed... Glenn would probably probably say the same thing .... he jokes about himself ALL the time...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Bah - sounds like something Beck organized so he can have a cry about how under attack he is .. I'm sure he will get some mileage out of it.

Just sounds like a ploy to me - if it isn't then its just funny - a Glenn Beck sex tape - give me a break - unless it was with some farm yard animal or a chalk board I don't think people would find it credible anyway.

so why would the "newspaper" that had originally posted the story retract "just a ploy"

Is it sooo hard to believe someone when they say they are getting death threats.... it was happening to congress too....and i admit a few times i wondered if they were real or just made up...then the FBI would publish reports confirming the threats....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Um, aren't conservatives doing this same thing with Obama? Maybe there's not outright plea for evidence, but before he even took office YOU KNOW they were digging for any kind of dirt they can find. They continue to do it to this day.

This is what politics is about anymore. The mistake this guy made was going public with his plea. Everybody else stays behind the scenes. How else do you think scandals get started? Someone goes out looking for anything they can find to bring a person down.

I think there is a difference....and this should apply both to Repubs and Dems..

if your an elected official...and you've done reallllllllly bad things .... then the people should know what they didn't know when they elected them....

Same goes with priest, pastors, deacons, rabbi's

News people, commentators, DJ's average joes....IMO defamation to destroy a career or a person/family should not be undertaken....ie Rush

[edit on 31-8-2010 by tspark]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
Democrats digging harder than ever for dirt on Republicans

The Democratic Party is moving faster and more aggressively than in previous election years to dig up unflattering details about Republican challengers. In House races from New Jersey to Ohio to California, Democratic operatives are seizing on evidence of GOP candidates' unpaid income taxes, property tax breaks and ties to financial firms that received taxpayer bailout money.

Wow! So, the Democrats actually advertised that they were trying to dig up dirt on their opposition? Seriously?

Now, Glenn Beck is the target?
Democrats do know that he is not running for office, nor does he have a desire to become a politician, right?

in a sense it is laughable.....but it boils down to what the original article said "they want to pop the favorite balloon of the tea party movement"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

To me this is indicative that these people are SCARED of the conservative movement and the threat we pose to their progressive agenda....

Or it's people that are afraid of the conservative movement and the fascism they apparently are embracing at every turn, complete with religious intolerance.

Maybe liberals like to be able to believe what they want and want to not be afraid to be another race or religion.

[edit = to include quote from OP]

[edit on 8/30/2010 by whatukno]

I would like for one shred of evidence that Glenn is racially or religiously intolerant...or that he has promoted it.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
...meanwhile BP gets away with fraud in the Gulf Coast while killing off the economy and creatures that depend on it, our wars in the Middle East continue, and our economy is being stripped of any value it still has by politicians and bankers as it crashes.

Oh, wait...ya...this is important. Way to buy into the deflection and non-issues while the world goes to crap.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tspark

Ah, you definitely have a point there.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have a rather simple question.... If FOX news supplys the show, and the host, if they wanted to "rid" themselves of him why not just take him off t.v?

Sure he has his radio show, but honestly there aren't nearly as many people who listen to that.

BTW yes, GB is a joke....

Think of what your consuming, and then think about who's feeding it to you!

"Custom made to consume the news, they keep sayin we're free, but we're all just loose" - clip from brother ali

Edit for spelling

[edit on 31-8-2010 by asafum08]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You kidding me? Beck is the same guy who says "leave the family out of it" and then continues to throw Obama's family into "discussions" and rants.

Beck is the same guy who said he hates the families of 9/11 victims.

Beck is the same guy who thought about murdering Michael Moore on the radio.

Beck is the same guy who thinks the Tea Party is the same as the Civil Rights movement.

Beck is the same guy who has bashed the Mosque "near" ground zero.

Beck is the same guy who LIES to his viewers and leads a group of brainwashed zombies.

F him. He's the most desperate piece of scum I've ever seen in my life.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The only "agenda" is corporate. The liberals in the media like the yahoos at Air America are partisan and full of the typical rhetoric. Of course this is an immature thing to write about. Glenn Beck's points should be directly attacked - there's plenty to deal with.

As far as Fox never attacking someone personally, I would disagree with that statement.

You seriously cannot find any information on FOX personally attacking someone? Hannity? O'Reilly (pin head or patriot, give me a break - creates a false idea that if you do not subscribe to their version of patriotism, you are an idiot). There's plenty of examples, but I stopped watching news more or less because it's not news, so I can't give you any contemporary examples.

Bottom line, if you are making this a left v. right argument (or liberal media v. FOX) then you are still missing the point.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
...meanwhile BP gets away with fraud in the Gulf Coast while killing off the economy and creatures that depend on it, our wars in the Middle East continue, and our economy is being stripped of any value it still has by politicians and bankers as it crashes.

Oh, wait...ya...this is important. Way to buy into the deflection and non-issues while the world goes to crap.

I always do wonder when Stupid stuff is in the news, how much more debt we're being driven into, or what rights we are losing now...

I feel the fact that the "Tape" is in the news is to detract from the message being delivered by those who either went to 8/28 or watched it from home...
In reality it's not Glenn's message ....it's our message....Glenn just brought us together.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
You kidding me? Beck is the same guy who says "leave the family out of it" and then continues to throw Obama's family into "discussions" and rants.

Beck is the same guy who said he hates the families of 9/11 victims.

Beck is the same guy who thought about murdering Michael Moore on the radio.

Beck is the same guy who thinks the Tea Party is the same as the Civil Rights movement.

Beck is the same guy who has bashed the Mosque "near" ground zero.

Beck is the same guy who LIES to his viewers and leads a group of brainwashed zombies.

F him. He's the most desperate piece of scum I've ever seen in my life.

honestly.....not worth the time to refute....you must have read the Talking points on Media matters...and not really listened to him.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join