It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add for "take down tape" for Beck, act of desperation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123
This blogger guy is mental and I can't believe people are defending him just because of some misplaced hate for a man who has told more truth to the American people than all the MSM put together

I wouldnt have replied to your post if not for that misleading qoute from you.

So Glenn is the arbiter of truths? He knows the truth? He is the all seeing eye? Who or what were his sources if it did not came from elsewhere?

This line of thinking is very dangerous, for you are putting a known flip flopping false prophet unchallenged by yourself and your own perceptions of rationality upon a pedestal for worship, and denigrating others as mental for not sharing your beliefs.

Who is the 'mental' one now?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

Fox News is part of the MSM.

Mainstream is, generally, the common current of thought of the majority

Now, considering by many estimates Fox News is not only the highest rated news channel on TV but conservative ideas emitting from Fox News are nearing a majority liking in this country, I think you can't deny that Fox News isn't the MSM.

They're just as bad as CNN and MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

reply to post by cindyremains

You do realize this man has not ruined Beck's carreer either, right? So, two people said some things, neither did any of it. Next?
I answered this in my previous post

That is not even remotely close to the truth. He is not out to ruin Beck's career. He is asking for something that would. That something...would be something bad Beck himself did, right? Why are you all missing this? I see no one asking anyone to frame Beck. Can you point that out to me?

It is the truth, If this can happen to Beck it can happen to anyone. I don't believe anything will come from this but WTH is wrong with this picture?

So after nothing but childish insults, you then go on to say a writer should lose his job, in America, for what he wrote? Did he say something untrue or do you just want to silence opposing opinions?

This was not an opposing position. What was he opposing? He used his platform UNETHICALLY. He was not REPORTING, he was not INFORMING, he was conducting a business deal like the mafia.

How are you all missing the fact that unless Beck did something dirty, this reward is pointless? Why would you want that to not get out?

This is ridiculous, at this point after reading your arguments about this I have decided there is no middle ground here. I REALLY disagree with you on this, but look forward to discussing other topics with you.
[edit on 30-8-2010 by cindyremains]

Link to Obama asking Beck and Limbaugh fans to read Huffington Post columns, I'll say that qualifies as MSM
newsbusters.org...

I hope this is readable I am new at this...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ljtg123]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The only thing a sex tape of Glen Beck is going to do is turn on a hand full of Republicans. The little agitator already alienates everyone he can on a daily basis, so all he has to begin with are the ones he can never lose.

This is a perfect example of how politics gone mad in America have fueled a battle that goes well beyond necessity and into a realm of malicious escalation and retaliation usually reserved for gang wars and religious schisms.

The fundamental fact is this: Glen Beck, like the vast majority of so-called "news personalities" on both the Right and the Left is in the ENTERTAINMENT industry. He is not there to affect change, or to lead people who really have it in them to get things done. He is there to be cheered and rewarded for providing a voice around which the scared and the angry can rally and pretend not to be a socially maladjusted minority, and quite possibly to placate the anger of people who would tar and feather federal agents on sight if they were not told that somebody else is already assuming that burden for them. If a man tells you your nation is being taken over by communists but won't pick up a rifle and help you fight them, then whether he's telling the truth or not, you can't trust him. That's Glen Beck.

Seriously, could you be a veteran of even one election season on ATS and not recognize the formula? Although I will not name names, there have been at least half a dozen conservative personalities on ATS over the last few years who did the exact same thing that Glen Beck does only far better, and usually with a slightly better idea of what they are talking about (say what you want about conservatism on ATS, at least very few of them are trying to "reclaim" the civil rights movement for the descendants of Dixiecrats.)

And the people who want "take down tapes" of him? I don't trust them either. They are either stupid or full of it. Either they really think they need to take down a man who poses absolutely no threat of accomplishing anything, and are thus unfit to earn a living in the game of politics, or they are taking up the fight against an imaginary foe just because it lends importance and income to their lives and ought to rededicate their lives to finding and defeating ManBearPig.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I'd pay double that amount not to have to watch a Glenn Beck sex tape.

nailed it!

i can't help but wonder about the mental stability of anyone willing to pay that much for any Glenn Beck sex tape.

$100,000 .... really??

hmm ..... does it mention which gender the sex tape has to be with?

what? i may know a guy who knows a guy who may want some more moolah in his bank account, when he gets out of the big house....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

This blogger guy is mental and I can't believe people are defending him just because of some misplaced hate for a man who has told more truth to the American people than all the MSM put together

I wouldnt have replied to your post if not for that misleading qoute from you.

So Glenn is the arbiter of truths? He knows the truth? He is the all seeing eye? Who or what were his sources if it did not came from elsewhere?

What are you talking about?
Yes, I believe he has sources, and yes I believe he knows and tells the truth, all seeing eye, pretty sure that isn't true. He ALWAYS plays video or audio of people, he uses the peoples own words, websites, or books....

This line of thinking is very dangerous, for you are putting a known flip flopping false prophet unchallenged by yourself and your own perceptions of rationality upon a pedestal for worship, and denigrating others as mental for not sharing your beliefs.

I never said he was a prophet where did that come from? I have "challenged" him by looking for the information myself and finding him correct have come to trust what he says. That is not dangerous that is personal choice... Why do I have to worship him to agree with him? He has a platform and I happen to agree with him. I am standing by the mental thing, that HuffPost guy has something wrong with him, normal people just don't do that. If they did this wouldn't even have made the board would it?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Whether or not you love him or hate him, this type of bounty on his head / career is a dispicable move from whomever came up with the idea.

Beck should get a restraining order granted against them.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Whether or not you love him or hate him, this type of bounty on his head / career is a dispicable move from whomever came up with the idea.

on a serious note, i agree. apparently some people are playing by their own set of rules.

but, i'm not apologizing for my humor in my last post.

yes, bounties (conspiracies) like these shouldn't have a place.

but let's not have double standards. this thread deals about a bounty for a sex tape.
a far cry from a bounty or talking about hiring someone to kill someone else for you:

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I listened, I agreed, and yes I even laughed. What I didn't hear was him putting a bounty out on anyone.....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ljtg123

he didn't put a bounty out. But he did talk about hiring someone to kill him.
and said he could do it himself.

hiring someone to kill someone for you = bounty (me thinks)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Dude you changed the vid, please add the other back people will enjoy it.... I guess my question is, was Micheal Moore afraid for his life or career after Beck said that? Smells like SARCASM to me....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I listened, I agreed, and yes I even laughed. What I didn't hear was him putting a bounty out on anyone.....

"Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it."

Much like the rest of this thread, apparent selective attention is at work here.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Beck should get an enema and lobotomy at the same time.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

He changed the video... The first was him flipping out on a woman caller.... These people call in KNOWING how he will react, remember it's entertainment.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindyremains

"Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it."

Much like the rest of this thread, apparent selective attention is at work here.

next sentence on tape: "i think i could."

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

First of all, I wont comment on any of your posts above........because youre just talking in circles, and you dont "get it" or you DO get it and your just trying to be difficult, either one is not worth my time...

2nd What does him being Mormon have to do with anything? Is that intolerance i hear? ugh disgusting man......meet my ignore list

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

sometimes i think glenn beck almost deserves his own forum here on ATS.

"Glenn Beck, the one man conspiracy" forum.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I most definitely agree to that point.........anyone who says FOX is NOT part of the MSM isnt being honest with themselves

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

He changed the video... The first was him flipping out on a woman caller.... These people call in KNOWING how he will react, remember it's entertainment.

Not when I saw it and I could care less about a call that has already been beaten to death as an excuse not to address his murderous musings. Been there, done that. Go back a page or two. You said there was nothing about a bounty coming out of Beck. I showed you there was. No one else changing their post does anything to change that.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by cindyremains]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I LOL'D on that............I agree, if nothing else he inspires a lot of attention, whether its good or bad........

I guess theres publicity in that........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join