It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Angels of the Bible Were - AHEM - ALIENS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

!Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode! where Elaine wanted to put exclamation marks! after everything!
!

[edit on 31/8/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

ha I like em!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
God and angels are alien to us. So i agree with you. I just dont agree on the whole spaceship thing cause from wat i understand is that they wouldnt need some type of vehicle for them to get around.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow
reply to post by Antoniastar

oh yeah, I almost forget. When I reply to you about the hybrid, there's something else strike my mind. If Adam and Eve were created in Eden where angels (probably) live then we, human are not earth bound being in the first place. We were originated from other dimension before. The Eden.

Therefore we are the Aliens, ourselves.

Hmmm.... Is that possible? Just a thought.

EDIT: If our ancestors are from Eden then who was the Proto-Ape that evolutionist suggest as the ancestor of human and ape?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

Again, this is only my opinion. Btw, I am not a religious person. But I have read the "Holy Bible". Holy huh? As in black/white hole? Who knows?

Regardless of the author of the Genesis of the Bible or how much of the story has been left out, there are still enough tell-tell clues to speculate on the beginning of mankind.

To begin with, I think Adam and Eve represent male and female first and foremost. Like in the movie, WALL-E, Adam and Eve are robots.

The Garden of Eden, first and foremost, represents a place to grow. Was Adam literally made from dirt? Garden dirt? Or is it a metaphor? You decide. Obviously homo sapiens are bio-degradable so there is that strong implication to consider, although I think it derogatory, emphasizing death of the body while referring to the creation of the body. Not that death of body is bad or anything, just saying.

So then with the word "garden" it is an easy leap for me to see the original pure human male and female being transplants, like as in seeding or Panspermia, actual developed male and female homo sapiens.

This is how I see it, if you have the technology and know-how to make a human being in no time, why wait hundreds of years, hoping that environment and adaptability eventually spit out a human being.

So, apparently, there's much more to the "creation story" than what is included in the "scriptures". Does it say anywhere in any part of the existing as well as the missing text that Adam and Eve showed up at the garden after years and years of evolving? Is that what it means to come from dust or earth or a primordial soup?

Although we humans are still awaiting confirmation that there are many Earth-like planets in the Universe, I'd wage to say that there are probably humans and animals on some of those planets.

Anyway, as I said, I don't think that the first male and female humans were created in the Garden of Eden. And, yes, it is very possible that humans were created in another dimension. The physical implications of that are very interesting to me. It's one thing to travel as light or energy but another thing altogether to travel in biological form.

Oh and I like how you refer to the other dimension as "Eden". Nice.

Thanks for the stimulating conversation,

Toni

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow
oh yeah, I almost forget. When I reply to you about the hybrid, there's something else strike my mind. If Adam and Eve were created in Eden where angels (probably) live then we, human are not earth bound being in the first place. We were originated from other dimension before. The Eden.

Therefore we are the Aliens, ourselves.

Hmmm.... Is that possible? Just a thought.

EDIT: If our ancestors are from Eden then who was the Proto-Ape that evolutionist suggest as the ancestor of human and ape?

Eden is the E.Din in Sumerian language.. which is where the the whole Eden Tale began. It means, "The First Place".. as in the first place on earth the Visitors arrived.

The living creature used from earth stock was Homo Erectus.. Upright Walking Man... so a Proto-Human rather than Proto-Ape.

I think people confuse the physical human with it's much larger Soul/Driver.

We humans are earth-made.. from the earth, with a bit of Visitor DNA thrown in to speed up Homo Erects's evolution to Human Being of some sort... which is the Manufacture of the Adamma Model human.. Homo Sapien Sapien.. You and Me.

The Soul.. for need of a better word... is the Multi-dimensional Bigger You. It empowers and Drives the Body you call You.. and yes that makes it Alien in our limited way of thinking.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

God is real and so are angels and demons. Just like people they are all real. Otherwise you are saying they are all aliens and if they are you are too!

link   

God is real and so are angels and demons. Just like people they are all real. Otherwise you are saying they are all aliens and if they are you are too!

link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

GOOD IDEA BUT FLAWED...
The Bible lists the only TRUE GOD "IAM"
all other gods are flase gods that is why they are not true!

That is why we use the Bible as truth because "I AM" is truth....

You cannot prove that the God of the BIBLE is not real using his own book because he cannot deny himself.

There are many names of God in the BIBLE but there IS ONLY ONE GOD!!!!

The BIBLE says "GOD IS ONE"

This is why the theology behind the trinity is incorrect.

People say GOD is one but in three persons - this is mans descrition of the trinity..

I AM description of the trinity is this

God is one who manifested himself into different persons for different reasons, for different times and seasons to complete his plan of salvation!

Man's description is wrong. God's description is right.

GOD is the same yesterday, today and forever! HERE IS THE KEY THAT EVEYONE MISSED!!!!!

GOD THE FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT ARE THE SAME PERSON!

That is why GOD IS ONE!!!!!!

I just solved the greatest mystery in the world that no one has ever came up with before because my FATHER told me the answer!!!!!!! I if you know my FATHER then you KNOW who I AM........

Please check out the thread calling CHRISTIAN LEADERS TO THE CARPET!!!!

Then I will show you how religous leader were wrong when JESUS arrived the First time and also today!!!!!!

Signed J

P.S. please take the challenge seriously!!!!!
WAIT UNTIL THE WORLD FINDS OUT THE WORD slipped back into the world without anyone knowing it....... Except himself.......
Then he used www.abovetopsecret..com to usher in a new era!!!!

watch and see!!!!!!!!!
This website is going to be very active and very exiting with the most hits in the entire world if everyone obeys the challenge.........

So please take the challenge seriously and see how many hits there are on the Chistian leaders websites also if you truly want to take this challenge seriously. This challange is only available for 2 more day!!!! let's DO IT!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok here goes my 2 cents.

I believe that there is a God. I believe God is God. Now I also believe there are angels and demons(fallen angels, monsters, spirits, and what have you).

I also believe that God made many more planets with life forms then just the Earth. So I also believe in Aliens.

Now my problem is this. How do you tell the difference? All the abduction reports that I have read sound more like horrific episodes of demon encounters then alien encounters. They seem to enjoy to put fear in the hearts of those they abduct. This does not sound like an alien species to me. Though of course I could be wrong.

But I also have a hard time saying all alien encounters are demons. It would make sense that other alien species would want to find other life forms and understand the way they work. Or simply want to take our resources or other goods they need.

It would also make sense that the "Coming Deception" would have some tie with ufo phenomenon. Though I doubt that it will be so cut and dry like that.

I am not sure what to make of all these stories and tails. Maybe we are not supposed to know, or maybe we as a race are not ready to know.

The only thing I can say for sure is this. There is a phenomenon going on around us, no matter if you chose to believe it or not; because they do not care what you believe.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have discovered new information that does indeed indicate that the Gods and angels of the Bible were ETs. But not just the Bible. ETs have created all major Earth religions. I have documented my research on *Snip* for anyone who is interested in checking it out.

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join