It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Angels of the Bible Were - AHEM - ALIENS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i read up on the astrology at the time the lord was born--i also think i read that the date was off. that the catholic church made the birth date around the same time as the pagan 's winter solctice-dec. 25....the skys were lined up for a long time announcing a divine birth-the wiseman(astronomers/asrologers) were all waiting for a heavenly body which was a comet to pass thru @ the time of the lord's birth-planets aligned comet passed thru christ was born--thats what i have researched and come to believe!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Interesting topic.

All I want to say (for the moment?) is that I think angels are real. They are a hybrid - not high bird haha - part animal and part human.

Animal = Origin from our dimension/space/earth. I don't know if there's any alien animal out there because we don't have any proof yet. So I assume you are referring to our animal such as 'bird'?

Human = Origin from our dimension/space/earth now. Adam and Eve was created at Eden before.

Therefore, Hybrid = human + animal, must be originated from the same dimension/space/earth.

Therefore, Hybrid could not be Angels.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

Hi EasternShadow,

Please keep in mind this is pure speculation on my part.

The human-animal hybrid that I referred to doesn't come from planet Earth. Mothmen and Batmen come from planet Earth. What I'm talking about is a parallel planet that resonates in a different frequency, on a different plane of existence. Angels (or Angles) are known to look like humans with bird's wings. I don't know about you, but that's sounds like a hybrid to me. They're not from Earth.

So the Aliens or light beings (balls of light or energy) can change into whatever body or form they choose, whether it be an "angel", a turtle or a creature that is not known to us at all. They can even take the form of ghosts. Or they blend into branches and trees. And they are very kind and gentle. But there are also the ones that are trained to guard, protect and defend.

They mostly appear invisible and silent to us. They can also be seen in dream states.

Thanks for helping me to clarify.

Toni

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you. Now I understand where that hybrid comes from.

Keep up the writing. It's a nice story tho.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Thank you. Now I understand where that hybrid comes from.

Keep up the writing. It's a nice story tho.

Thank you! I added more to it. lol You might want to read again.

I will keep writing, I love to write, to create.

A good day to ya!

Toni

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

oh yeah, I almost forget. When I reply to you about the hybrid, there's something else strike my mind. If Adam and Eve were created in Eden where angels (probably) live then we, human are not earth bound being in the first place. We were originated from other dimension before. The Eden.

Therefore we are the Aliens, ourselves.

Hmmm.... Is that possible? Just a thought.

EDIT: If our ancestors are from Eden then who was the Proto-Ape that evolutionist suggest as the ancestor of human and ape?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

oh yeah, I almost forget. When I reply to you about the hybrid, there's something else strike my mind. If Adam and Eve were created in Eden where angels (probably) live then we, human are not earth bound being in the first place. We were originated from other dimension before. The Eden.

Therefore we are the Aliens, ourselves.

Hmmm.... Is that possible? Just a thought.

Very interesting concept for sure. I will give it more thought but now I must rest. I've been up all night.

Toni

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Im afraid your a little misled, not to worry its only a matter of
life and death!
On one hand your right and on the other you couldnt be more
wrong.
With regards to aliens being angels you are correct BUT they
are the fallen variety.
Regarding GOD being an alien, well unfortunately he is alien to
way too many, if you search for him with honesty you can find him!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nostronus

Today we know that King James's best translators translated the Holy Bible from a variation of the Hebrew language called Phonetician Canaanite into English.

Really now? I guess you didn't know the Phoneticians were Pagans? And surely you knew that the Canaanites were too, their God was Baal, a sworn enemy of the biblical God. So would you like to recant now? Or are you sticking with this statement, and saying that the Bible was taken from Pagan writings? Do any of you Christians ever research your book and it's origins? From reading posts in here, I am beginning to wonder if you even read your book you are so proud of. It is so easy to research too....
A Brief History of the King James Bible

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Who says that animals only come from Earth? Maybe there's animals that have or do exist on other planets, making them alien animals. Humans could come from other planets as well, making them aliens.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Yes, as you said maybe. I have no problem with maybe. As for now we have no proof yet. Therefore as I said, I don't know if there're animal alien out there.

Yes it's possible that human are aliens themselves. I never thought about that before. I've been following evolution theory and still looking for the missing link. Perhaps theist and evolutionist have been debating human ancestors from wrong perspectives. I mean Adam and Eve are human ancestors from theist point of view while Proto-Apes are the ancestors of ape and human ( homo sapiens ) from evolutionist point of view. Think hard. Look at us. Our ancestors, Adam and Eve, were from Eden. They ate the fruit of knowledge. We have the knowledge from Eden when we were born here, in this place/dimension/earth. With such knowledge surely we can't be the primitive cavemen ( homo sapiens ).

I don't know. Perhaps someone can help to shed some light on this.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
There is no difference between "angels/demons" or "aliens".

Any attribute you can ascribe to angels and demons, I can easily ascribe to aliens. And vice versa.

They both can fly, have magical abilities to go through walls, can know what we are thinking, just about everything.

They aren't from here.

I don't care what you call them, but I personally prefer the term alien since it seems more understandable.

However, I do expect to see an alien species nearby with wings, like the old angel description goes. Just an example, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Who says that animals only come from Earth? Maybe there's animals that have or do exist on other planets, making them alien animals. Humans could come from other planets as well, making them aliens.

What about plants?

What about those alien things that we can neither classify as plants nor animals?

There is way more out there than we can even imagine.

On Earth we have Male and Female sexes. What if, out there in the beyond, there is a place with 3 or 4 sexes required for reproduction??

Like W, X, Y, and Z?? Now wouldn't that be insanity???

[edit on 31-8-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Of course the word heaven means sky, the sky is the heavens. Ancient people thought the gods lived up there in the heavens, they also thought there was a glass dome called the firmament over the Earth upon which the sun moon and stars were fixed. The Bible mentions God separating the waters below from the waters above because they thought space, beyond the firmament, was an ocean.

As for aliens, nope it doesn't work for me. Taking a loose interpretation of Renaissance art to arrive at the conclusion that Jesus and God were aliens? It doesn't work for me. It's kinda like seeing pictures of a rainbow in front of Jesus's open tomb and assuming he's a leprechaun.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
Theres porbably quite a few people on here like me who believe the angels and 'god' of the christian bible were ETs. Purely, enough envidence for me is thr astounding amount of paintings of holy figures with UFOs in the back, do a quick search and you will find plenty.

The similarity between the column of fire and smoke of moses and cigar shaped motherships is pretty intriging as well.

I have also heard about some mistranslations of the King James Bible that the word Heaven actualyl meant Sky, but I have no source, I just remember hearing it on the History channel.

feel free to grill me

Of course they are aliens.

They existed before the Earth was created.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

God and Angels of the Bible Were - AHEM - ALIENS

People write, speak and relate experience in terms they understand. That is to say, a Space Shuttle to us is understood for what it is but in the eyes of someone even a few centuries back, it would have been described as a great white bird or similar.

Follow?

The same goes for God and aliens. Two or three millennia ago, a flying saucer or alien may have been a God and a fiery chariot. That is what they knew to use to describe an indescribable thing.

But now it's our turn because we are no less captive to our degree of knowledge. We 'think' we know that the universe is 'probably' populated with all sorts of life... even intelligent life.

God is now an alien, because we think we know all about them.

The funny thing in this is that two or three hundred years, we will be as speechless as those before us. And what we don't know now, here today, they will know then and we'll be sucking our thumb in the history books next to Ezekiel and Moses.

God is an alien? Yeah... and my 1965 F-100 is a holy relic of Ford, the god of transportation.

Rock on.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Hahaha. That's a good one. I always wonder how would ancient Egyptian and Sumerian perception of modern day technology if I have the mean to go back in time. Like how would they think if they see my car. Hahaha.

Anyway, don't be too harsh on OP.
Alien and UFO has been fascinated subject ever since Rosewell. I think it's the mindset of knowing the 'probability' drive public interest and perhaps government body like NASA, SETI etc. At least with such mindset, NASA continues to explore deep space to find the answer. Whether we will get that definite answer or not, I don't know. But we'll certainly get to know other valuable knowledge or discovery in the process.

What would the ancients think of your mobile phone and camera?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Really original thread idea, OP! I especially appreciated the biting, condescending title as well!

It's a wonder this thread wasn't made sooner!

Oh wait.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Fact.. the entire Biblical Genesis story is a very poor and highly edited version of the genesis of our solar system and homo sapien sapien foind in the massive originals within the Sumerian Tablets written histories.. thousands of years older than even the Egyptian CUlture.

So everything you read in Genesis, is a severely cut down version of that awesome original. It includes the exact same God(s) but is altered so Plebs do not realise it is more than One God being spoken about.

It is so because the Hebrew left Sumer with the first book of the Torah.. Biblical Genesis, before they went to Egypt. So it is based solely on the Sumerian History of 'alien gods' creating the physical human form to be slaves.

Those Gods.. the Elohim as you may know them... were described as being Alien, having come from another world that passed through our solar system about every 3,600 years.

Even their naming used has suggested this.. "Those who from Heaven to Earth Came"

I am in no doubt that those who worship the Biblical God in the Old Testament are worshipping the nasty, spoiled, vindictive, bloodthirsty Elder Son of Anu called NL (Enlil). After all, that is the history for where the Biblical God originated!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by Chamberf=6

i read up on the astrology at the time the lord was born--i also think i read that the date was off. that the catholic church made the birth date around the same time as the pagan 's winter solctice-dec. 25....the skys were lined up for a long time announcing a divine birth-the wiseman(astronomers/asrologers) were all waiting for a heavenly body which was a comet to pass thru @ the time of the lord's birth-planets aligned comet passed thru christ was born--thats what i have researched and come to believe!!

............okay.

What is this referring to? I didn't post anything even related to your reply.
But I am glad you know what you believe...I guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

OK you said based on biblical paintings well most of ! You could all be sort of correct! think on this you are missing a link!
Take everything it takes to make a house put it in a pile start throwing it up and down how long will it take to come together as a house? NEVER you are missing one thing a intelligent entity or being or fairy what ever you want to call it, or say a guy with a hammer! Now take the greatest mind on the planet today Stephen Hawking, we have figured out the mathematical equation for the big bang,that all dimensions came from and yes he has a theory on how the dimensions are related! The one thing we don't have is the formula for the before the big bang,the place was just darkness and cold, we know this for a fact! So man,ET's,fairy's,angels,everything came from the big bang! how did the big bang start? what put the big bang in motion? God is what I call him! Well it probably is not him or her but just the first,or God, everything has a start except God ! That is where my head is! I want to see the ET'S or FAIRY'S OR BEING'S then I will say yep God did make them too! Or How did the ET's come about?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join