It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and Angels of the Bible Were - AHEM - ALIENS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by slinger

Aliens are the fallen angels that where sent out of heaven with Satin!

With satin, eh? You sure it wasn't with silk, or rayon maybe?

At least the fallen were dressed comfy.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

I won't grill you, in fact, I am one of you. Far as I am concerned, all of the Gods in the bible are ETs, and no amount of bible quotes will change my mind on that. Early ET beings kinda masqueraded as deities....what shall we do about them? I think a time out is in order.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The quarry was only about a quarter of a mile away, not five miles. Cranes work by lifting, there is no indication that the Trilithon were carried to their final place of rest. The builders had all the material they needed to roll or lever the blocks the quarter mile to the temple. As for the fit, the builders would have also had all the material they needed to cut and separate the stones so they would match up perfectly when they were finally placed next to each other.

In regards to sightings over the pyramids, this makes the assumption that UFOs are alien spacecraft, which is something far from being proven. And it may just be that the pyramids have more sightings than else where is because it is a large tourist attraction, while still being away from the city. So, you have a large number of people visiting with a clear sky. Seeing as how most people aren't avid skywatchers it is possible that many of these so called sightings are people mistaking natural celestial phenomena for something extraordinary since they are at a place that is mysterious to many.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Spent the last 10 years seeking God in books, churches, mystics, countries, and most importantly meditation....

sorry brother ...you got the "God bein an Alien part pretty wrong"..

God is more so like a source ...Like Oxygen ..... everywhere at the same time ...Infinite, eternal, omnipresent ...closer to you than your own breathing.

The source of all things ...and if Aliens exist (I think they do) then they are alive..... their life source comes from part of the Source that is God as well

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I want to see if anyone else can see this. Here we have one of the more popular images showing a disk in the sky radiating energy, or a glowing saucer.

I contend that it is a "HOLE" being ripped open in mid-air. If that object was placed on the ground by the artist, it would indeed look like a hole being depicted. It just looks to me like the opening to a tunnel, with vortices playing out from the center.

Of course the painter wasn't around mary to visualise this, but he might have been exposed to "secrets" during his training thru a master or a guild. Secrets that are passed from one generation to the next. He might have learned such things, and they were so fantastic to him that he couldn't help himself and gave us a little easter egg.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Let alone the fact that his "angel" looks remarkably like the neo-romantic's vision
of Galadriel, and the site is rife with "grammar-horribilis"

His writing is as painful to read as that from a teen that tries to sound "literature-y"

The amateurishness does not help at all..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The question of extra-terrestrial life is answered slightly in Scriptures. Angels are extra-terrestrial in the literal meaning of the word. Remember heaven is not some divine retirement home, but a literal place. The notion of life after death is not in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:40

"There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

Enoch 2:01
Observe ye everything that takes place in the heaven, how they do not change their orbits, and the luminaries which are in the heaven, how they all rise and set in order each in its season, and transgress not against their appointed order.

Enoch 6
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.

Remember Yah created angels who are higher than men, and they inhabit the heavens. In the Bible heaven or heavens meant the sky, outer space, and everything above the planet. That does NOT IN ANY WAY MEAN THEY ARE THE POPULAR NOTION OF SPACE ALIENS that we get from Hollywood and science fiction. They are capable of mating with women on Earth (which caused them to fall these Watchers in the past) and can physically appear before us and are capable of sin. They praise the Creator always except for the rebellious of course. This coming down of these fallen angels are where ancient astronaut theorists get their ideas from but the Scriptures explain what happened during those days. I'm sure Atlantis even has something to do with an angelic intervention of the fallen, and thus was destroyed. There is evidence of ancient PRE-ADAM civilizations on Mars and the like. They were angelic of course since men are given the Earth. If one day we can explore the heavens under Christ's authority I cannot say for sure though it would be nice.
(Luke 2:13-14 KJV)

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men." (Luke 2:13-14 KJV)

[edit on 30-8-2010 by yahushuasaves]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by yahushuasaves]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

WOW!!!I am so glad to hear that you an open mind to all possibilities.. I am curious as to what you believe we come from.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I am so full of spaghetti rite now that I can't come up with anything very original to say, so I'm gonna repost what I said in a "God is E.T." thread several months ago:

Yep, nope, I still can't see my Father as E.T.! Sorry, I really have a personal relationship with a real Father that knows me by my name and loves me. I agree that what appeared to those people in ancient times looked just like what we have been conditioned to think of as E.T. That's just a result of the deception that has been perpetrated on the world, to misguide and mislead so many. You still believe that there are "aliens" that travel in ships and make "contact" with us. It's only because our society has been saturated with those false ideas for decades. I do understand that everything I have said is merely my opinion, solely based on my experiences with Yahweh and the Holy Spirit. I cannot judge what someone else believes to be true!

I do also believe that the Greek and Roman "gods" were the nephilim, exercising their power over mere humans and leaving us with lots of myths.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Humans naturally evolved. Everything points to this being true. There aren't any major gaps that can't be explained. Civilization has also kept a fairly steady pace. While Europe broke this pace in the Middle Ages, Asia continued to follow a pretty steady pace, so there is no part of civilized history that can't really be explained. As for how life started on Earth I simply can't say. There just isn't enough evidence that sets one theory above the rest.

Also, I do keep an open mind. I have thoroughly researched ancient astronaut theory, both from the believer side and from the skeptic side, and in the end there is simply no proof that aliens interfered with the natural course of human history. So, in the end I have a more open mind than most people that buy into ancient astronaut theory as I have actually looked at both sides of the story instead of simply visiting sites that confirm my bias. So, just because someone doesn't buy into some far-fetched fringe theory doesn't mean they are close-minded. The truth is most believers in fringe theories are just as blind as the sheeple, they simply follow different shepherds.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

It starts in the garden,Adam and Eve and the serpent/alien in the garden of eden.The tree of knowlegde was just a warning for man not to trust the aliens when the time comes for the knowlegde they will give them, but some where in history the computer chip was introduced,something the humans of earth could of lived with out.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Immortalgemini527]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by slinger

close but no cigar? I don't see how my post says God is anything otherwise. I'll give you a chance to reread and retract your statements.

You said Angles and God are ET's, That is saying God is an ET is it not? I don't see how I miss took your post? If you believe ET's are real Why do they hide? why do they not introduce them self to us out in the open? What do they have to fear from us,if that's why they hide? If they wish us harm as some have said,why are they waiting? They would no doubt have a much more advanced tech than us in just getting here? If you have read the bible God is God and all others are His creation and he is not simply one more ET? Explain this to me I have yet to get any answers on it and you said , As I believe so why do you believe this? And plz don't just tell me this belief is based on pictures modern man has painted. give me something substantial,and not a artist artistry,if 4000 years from now someone finds some of my drawings,they may think God was a biker!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Today we know that King James's best translators translated the Holy Bible from a variation of the Hebrew language called Phoenician Canaanite into English. Although these were the best translators of their time they did not have the same understanding of the language that we have today. The first thing that stands out if we re-translate the Bible is in Book One: Genesis 01:001:001; "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.", well first of all the word "god" is very hard to translate in any language because it is a very abstract word. Second, If it is retranslated today the word "God" is actually "Elohim", "EL" is the Phoenician Canaanite word for "god" or "Deity", "ohim" is the English equivalent of adding an "s" to the end of the word to make it plural. At this point we realize that all modern monotheistic religions are based off of the misinterpretation that there is only one God.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nostronus

Then you must know they wrote in poetry(not the same as we think of)
And they spoke of reincarnation,more than one earth(I think we are on number 4 if I remember correct) Still God is placed at the top the number one,the most high,of the omnipotent,It all still lends to the fact a one superior God above all ! COULD THE PICTURES NOT BE OF ONE OF THE FIRST Earth's high tech inventions, I do not think we are the first people to have vehicles that flew based on the oldest writings of the bible,the mayans had gold trinkets that look like planes and when scaled up they fly well! Still not ET's even though a deity could come from say mars if he wanted deity is not ET's from some other planet,I think of ET's as from another planet ,not a deity that needs no planet! Guess I'll never get ET's till one shakes my hand and says Hi Im from utopia or somewhere

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yahweh is an Alien, and Jesus WAS NOT Yahweh's son. Figure that one out if you care to do so. Yahweh is a vengeful god lacking all compassion, he even admits to being a jealous god, and he practically ordered Ezekiel to starve and slaughter his own "chosen" (The Jews), for speaking a language he found to be "obscure". Ask yourself this, if this YAWEH God of the old testament is so Omnipotent, then he would be EVERYTHING and nothing that exists should truly offend him, right?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by leira7]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Of course. What else could any physical "God" be besides some kind of extra-terrestrial being?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinger

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
reply to post by slinger

close but no cigar? I don't see how my post says God is anything otherwise. I'll give you a chance to reread and retract your statements.

You said Angles and God are ET's, That is saying God is an ET is it not? I don't see how I miss took your post?

I said no such thing. I said Angels and God are intra(extra dimensional) beings, which they are. You may have a problem with the word "being" for God, which if you do, feel free to use whatever name you need to.

If you believe ET's are real Why do they hide?

Again, I think you need to reread my posts. What I said was aliens are more akin to ghosts because they act in the same way...so I believe in the "alien" phenomena, but I think they are fallen angels, thats just my opinion.

If you have read the bible God is God and all others are His creation and he is not simply one more ET? Explain this to me I have yet to get any answers on it and you said , As I believe so why do you believe this?

I have read the bible. You know nothing about what I believe, you are making assumptions, because you are not comprehending what I typed.

And plz don't just tell me this belief is based on pictures modern man has painted. give me something substantial,and not a artist artistry,if 4000 years from now someone finds some of my drawings,they may think God was a biker!

I have no clue where your head is on any of this. Why would I base my belief on drawings?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Interesting topic.

I shouldn't even be posting here because I have previous posts to return. So I don't want to get carried away.

All I want to say (for the moment?) is that I think angels are real. They are a hybrid - not high bird haha - part animal and part human.

Now, here is where I think the alien part comes in...

Aliens or inter-dimensional beings, can appear as angels. In other words, they morph into whatever they need to that suits the situation. For example, if a human/s is/are in danger and an alien needs to conduct a rescue, then the alien simply morphs into a human with bird wings (or no wings) until the job is finished and then simply vanishes into thin air.

Then there are fairies and all sorts of forms that are associated with light.

Why not? Sounds good for my sci-fi story that I'm working on anyway.

Toni

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
They WERE Ahem... Aliens?

So they are not Aliens now?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Interesting topic.

All I want to say (for the moment?) is that I think angels are real. They are a hybrid - not high bird haha - part animal and part human.

Animal = Origin from our dimension/space/earth. I don't know if there's any alien animal out there because we don't have any proof yet. So I assume you are referring to our animal such as 'bird'?

Human = Origin from our dimension/space/earth now. Adam and Eve was created at Eden before.

Therefore, Hybrid = human + animal, must be originated from the same dimension/space/earth.

Therefore, Hybrid could not be Angels.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join