It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Have Any Friends...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

You know what your problem is? You've got a negative attitude.

Success is infectious, whether its friends, finances, or just getting laid.

With all due respect, quit crying about your life, cowboy up and grow a pair.

All of my friends always ask me how I do what I do, how I have ammassed the successes in my life. My answer to them is always the same. No one will believe in you if you don't believe in yourself. While you're wasting your life away dreaming, I'm out there working hard and actually DOING.

Your post is written eloquently enough to suggest you possess some level of intellect, that in itself puts you ahead of most people....just remember, life is too short. Don't be one of those people who look back and wish they would have done things differently.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wow. Looks to me like plenty of people want to be your friend. I know this is just text on a screen, but, hey pal, I'm a firm believer that time and distance are nonexistent when it comes to love and friendship. So, be my friend too? One is not defined by a brilliant idea, One is defined by none, and One.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

I am a dreamer.

Cheers to the white nights illuminated by my unreality.

got to a bar and get drunk once a week, if you see someone sitting in the corner alone drinking and thinking,

well then their probably a dreamer too, your first friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I never understood why being a loner made a person a loser. Just because they don't have an avid social life doesn't make them any less of a human being.

I went through a period of not having any friends and it didn't change anything about me other than the amount of times I used my lips to speak.

I think a lot us us conspiracy enthusiasts aren't the best socializers out there. But who cares, we aren't normal in the traditional sense and never will be.

[edit on 8/31/2010 by mnmcandiez]

[edit on 8/31/2010 by mnmcandiez]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hello friends. i have a lot of friends. you can say that friends are my life and they life is me. friends are the important part of life. and we should make a good and decent friends. friends are very useful when you are in trouble. i think friends is the gift from the GOD.

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 31/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Please forgive me if i presume to much.............

You need to know that you are creating your own pain.
I hear you...it is not as you would believe.....you only see the negative..

What are you looking for in a friend?....tell me and i will tell you what i look for.
I have had only three true friends and two of them were family.
I am very choosy with whom i share my time.

energy is drawn to like energy..negative to negative...postive to positive.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Well thank you for letting me feel not alone.

I too dont have any friends. The people i hang around with are superficial, and dont worry about anything.
They just game and use weed every day. I just play with them once in a while, to keep up the lie.
Im not able to connect either, with persons. In one way, i dont like it, in the other i dont want to stop thinking/living like this.

But in this madness of being human i have come up with something.
Soon ill launch i site, in all major language.

I hope, that i can make one of us all. Don alejandro, dalai lama are in it, only they dont now that yet. haha.

Has anyone got contact info, cause i do need to contact them.

I wont say what kind of site im launching, but this site is the first to know. Ill need opinions, and users exposures.

I suggest you find purpose in your disconnected from humans life. Maybe you can help with my site. But then we have to go private message.

I think we should do everything we can do, to bring us all together with an open hart and soul.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Thats a real good tip.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If a lonely loner has a brilliant idea but no one cares what he thinks does he really exist?
what is this brilliant idea?

frankly, i so much more enjoy solitude - i used to be a people person; however, since somewhat enlightened as to reality i find most people i've tired to talk to about nwo ignorant and too stupid to seek truth for themselves -

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

You are a good and caring soul....

I wish you happiness always.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Do you get out much? Do you socialize? Or are you one of those antisocial types of folks that lives like a recluse? If you are, then that explains it.

Do you talk much with family? Are you close to any family members? Family counts as friends....even more so than regular friends do.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I Was there, Depressed All the time, not thinking anyone cared, and thinking I would Always Be Alone. I missed a bunch of opportunities with Girls because of this.

So I Say, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR @$$ !!!!!!!

I learned that the only thing Stopping Me, WAS me. And that the only way things were gonna change, was if I Changed them!!!

It took A while, But a Combination of Alternative Research , Marijuana, and watching the Documentary "What the Bleep do We Know" Finally clicked that switch in a new direction.

are you just gonna feel sorry for your self? and Visualize a Menial Life For Yourself? Never setting the Bar too high?

or you can just cry for attention on an International Website, Right?

C'mon, Man

Go to a Bar, A Movie, A Convention, Hell Even A Lan Arcade

"if you can't do it, it's your own Damn Vault"

but what is getting everyone opinion on how miserable you are gonna solve?

Jack and $#!* , that's what

Start Visualizing, and set the Bar Higher than Mopping Floors at a Super Market. Which sounds so sad, it's really not that believable.

So Either Start Steering your Life in a More interesting direction, or keep feeling sorry for yourself until you die alone.

Nobody should go through life without a friend, So maybe you need to stop acting all Emo and start Trying harder to be social !

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
loneliness can be a heavy thing to carry on your back. someday youll look back on this and laugh. to me, if youre somebody who wishes to just spread truth and help out your fellow good citizens, then you are definitely my friend.

so keep your head up, we all feel the same way as you do from time to time. especially in a day and age where its hard to level with people because our media brainwashes us all. from the cradle to the grave.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfGoukilock

You are right. 100%
Everything start in the mind. Let us al create a unified thought right now.

Let us help the OP.

For everyone who believes. The secret, what the bleeb( mind power)

Let us give the OP a positive intention.
Something simple like happiness.

I start the experiment. At least im trying..

1.0 Lots of happiness send to you OP
2.0 ? next

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

In short, I have visions that deal with recognizing where the force of reality is strongest by analyzing patterns of energy that occur in everyday life.

Please elaborate plenty of people round here willing to read .

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes i too have no friends what so ever, no on to call when I am lonely, no one to talk to with female issues, it can be lonely but sometimes it's okay to be alone. Then again I need to balance myself and try to find a friend who is willing to except me as I am. I am too weird for regular women I don't really think like them thus they don't really like me much. I have to work on myself before I can try and make a real friend I guess.

I feel I am a loser because I haven't accomplished much in my life, but that is my own doing. I am trying to fix it by heading off to college, and trying to get myself a job. I have been looking into spirituality, and meditation. Just need to start living it. I am also married but feel completely alone in this relationship, as my husband is off bettering himself, I feel disconnected from him for the moment.

So yeah you're not alone with this friend thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Your comment section wasn't open so I'm gonna put this here.

Yes you have a friend, at least here on ATS. me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de89312f6967.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Make your life a colorful one (Come to Turkey.You will meet a group of bitches coming down from the heaven.) or join the military.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I haven't posted anything on ATS in a good while, but this thread just reached out to me.

The OP was so well written, and I feel, like others have said, that it could of been myself writing it.

It's good to know that other people feel the same way, feeling like you're the only sane one in the asylum.. it's even better to see the responses from people and amount of support from other members to Aprophet.

Really does make me wonder about the real people behind the online avatars and usernames, it's a shame some of us people don't live in the same neighbourhood

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Then why don't you go out and look for people with similar commonalities!

Go to places that you like going and get talking to people...

You don't have to be apart of the system... You can choose to follow it or you can choose to ignore it!

People aren't hiding the truth from you... You are hiding yourself from the truth!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by d3f1c13ncy]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join