It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Have Any Friends...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

Do you realize that the hardest times we go through in our lives are the ones that teach us the most? and most, if not all spiritual warriors go through the most difficult times which enables us as spiritual beings to have the greatest amount of compassion for our fellow man?

So if you are thinking to yourself "Why me? what did I do to deserve all this BS?" it means you are being prepared mentally, spiritually, and energetically to do great works in the future, to live your life-mission so to speak, basically it means 'you are on the right track in your personal evolutionary journey.

Yep it can be a lonely time, but your level of awareness is growing exponentionally.

Also, sometimes, in regards to the 'no friends' buzz, we are meant to be isolated from others to become stronger within ourselves and maybe even do some 'inner work' for some reason and so it will go that we suddenly find we have no friends to influence our way of thinking with their humdrum-mundane/earthly realm worries and considerations/ distractions.

If you ever get told 'You think too much and you analyze everything too deeply..." don't be put off doing what you're doing, this also means you're on the right track because you can see things from a bigger perspective than others around you can see. It more than likely is that you are being 'left alone' to gather your inner resources for the next part of your journey.

No matter how alone you feel, as cliche as it sounds, 'there are other beings in different dimensions just outside of our human view/ perception' around you, you are never alone."

As your awareness expands, you may feel more alone because not everyone you will come into contact with has the same amount of awareness and will not understand where you are coming from. Again, accept it as part of your particular individual evolutionary journey at this time in your life.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

My only dream is to someday clean the spills off the floor at a local supermarket. And on my walk home I will wonder what other people are feeling as I pass them in the street, imagining what it would be like if they were my friends.

(taken creative license to ad)

but for now, do I dare continue to follow the random stranger home, sharing an imaginary dinner through the fog of my breath on their window pane?
I give them names and wonder how close I am to being right, I feel a smile never reach my face as I watch their laughter but fail to have its warmth ever touch me.
The cold rain circling my neck escapes down my back and the soaking of my shirt sticking against me is the closest I ever come to an embrace from another,
my friends are waiting, waiting to be my friends, but they never know I am here.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

you look like someone that need a little push
thats your human mind speaking ... let your soul enter ur mind
you have no friend or no girl friends ??
so what ...

this might change your view of life
i advice you to read the thread in my signature HERE
about the age of enlightment has started
you might look at life and at yourself differently
trust me you need to read it .. im sure a little 5 mins of your time to read it will help you for the better...
maybe it was faith(path of life) .. that i came here to tell you to read my thread that i created 2 weeks ago

i dont want any flags or stars .. just read it
some people replied me that it was like having a breath of fresh air
that was the goal of the thread..
i just shared my emotions like you did but in a more positive way

think about it and give me your opinion if you feel you want to
thanks

S&F for you
for your shared emotions

Edited to add:
one more advice ... dont think about people who have more than you generally speaking... that will bring you only jalousy
think about people who have less than you
exemple: the 20millions pakistani people with famillies who now living with no where to go .. they only way to survive now is to drink the digusting water from the floods that were mixed up with the sewers and other nasty things

[edit on 8/31/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I am a loser.

I am a loser.

you don't say? your last thread: Are All Men Killers and All Women Whores?

Look up. we all live in a big vacuum (universe), and you think it sucks? no kidding?

Can I ask you all a question?

if i acknowlege or even pretend to care about the above question as an idea, does that mean you really exist?

If a lonely loner has a brilliant idea but no one cares what he thinks does he really exist?

lonely loner's are full of brilliant ideas. alone is a godly quality. clarity within the silence, even if just for one moment.

My only dream is to someday clean the spills off the floor at a local supermarket.

aim high, set those realistic goals and go after them!
mop college

And on my walk home I will wonder what other people are feeling as I pass them in the street, imagining what it would be like if they were my friends.

this thread sickens me. i'm adding your loser self to my friends list just out of spite.

don't worry, you won't be alone. there are a few more losers on that list too.

your new loser friend,
john paul

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have no friends. That can be said by anyone on earth.

No one really has friends. There are just other humans who sometimes care about you.

I have been alone for so long now, I cant remember the last time I went anywhere with "friends".
I used to fight it. Now I know that it is how it should be. I had to learn to like myself. Being alone is a great lesson if you just quiet yourself and go inside.
I had to find "I". "I" is so different from "you". "You" gets up and does all the mundane things that keep the "body machine" going. You eat, dress yourself, brush your teeth, go to work, etc. Sometimes "you" engages in conversation with others.
"I" is the one that taps you on the shoulder while you are trying to fall asleep. "I" is the one when you look in the mirror you want to turn away.
You have to become friends with "I", understand "I" and love "I".

By the way. Once you find "I", you wont really want friends, they will just be icing on the cake

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

very nice story of yours
sorry about your parent .. they died young

im sure they died in peace thinking their son will have a formidable life
they died happy with a strong spirit
they had a better death than many others around the world thats for sure
i beleive they are around you and so happy that your okay
talk to them when you miss them
they can let you feel their presence with some signs

my parent divorced when i was 4 .. they are almost 60
im almost 30 my spirit is strong like you but i cant tell how hard it would be loosing one of them...
my father live far so i see him like 2-3 times a years and my mother maybe around 50 days a years
i had my part were i had trouble in school being bullied
another part where i made friends .. always going out .. and spending ..
the path of life have split us up like a literal Y taking different path ..
life can be literaly a bitch for bad surprise

i dont have any regrets and im seeing life in a way never before
i dont have any jalousy in me ...
i used to have that greed sentiments when i was more young
i admit
now i feel great and alive ... i have some "friend"
everybody are my friends...
my friendly neighboor or anyone at the market or at the job
i even saw a old bully one time from the secondary in one of my old jobs
we grown up of course and we spoken very friendly no negativity
i didnt had any thing against him of course
everybody do silly mistakes .. the human mind can be corrupted by the dark side especially when we are young...it can be influence in a few seconds...
some change for the better some change for the worst ...

thats why first in life ... i came to the fact about the difference from good and bad ... you need to concentrate on one of them ...
and have faith in one of them
i advice you the good side

if you fall to the dark side you might commit a irreparable mistake like killing somebody and bring shame on your soul for eternity
if you help of save somebody .. than you have achieve the supreme goal

loosing our parent can be difficult to all ..
after a night of crying the next morning you will be thinking that they died in peace
im sure i will cry a lot and i will have pain but i will be okay thinking they are now ok
in some afterlife
since the souls cant die
hope people knows that fact

damn sometimes i cant stop writing

have a good night

PS; read the thread in my signature i have shared more emotions

[edit on 8/31/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yikes, it might be in your world, but in mine I couldn't ask for anything more in my friends.

To the op, friends come and go. I haven't talked to anyone I went to school with since I left. In my opinion, we are all friends here despite our ups and downs. We all have the same interest in having a fair, bipartisan discussion.

Finding people with similar interests is usually the way to go when looking for new friends. It worked for me!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
When I was young, through to my late 30s, I had many friends, but was frequently lonely. As they dwindled down, I was lonely less often. And now as they are zero, I am never lonely. Life is full of irony and contradiction. I am surprised though at how many posts echo my sentiments to one degree or another. I was pretty sure I was a rare social anomaly. Apparently not.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I have a question to you. What are friends? Are they ones that you hang out with, get drunken and share idiotic and banal aspects of life, like weather, opposite sex and so on. Or are they ones with whom you can share your inner feelings, thoughts and perhaps your revelation?

Formers, in my opinion are not necessary and they think that you are necessary as long as you provide them company, status and so on. The latter is not necessary either, but as we are species and progressing into the future, we should be able to share the ideas that might be important. You can find them here.

I am not saying that I would be your (online-)friend in the sense that I would understand you. But surely there is something in yourself to blame, if you want friends and cannot have them. It is not that difficult.

I wish you the best,

-v

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

In short, I have visions that deal with recognizing where the force of reality is strongest by analyzing patterns of energy that occur in everyday life.

Huh. Sounds pretty cool. Just make sure to NOT join up with W.I.N.C.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Humans make pathetic friends - get a dog.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I know you must feel miserable, but don't. Imo, if you don't fit in, it's a good thing. Who the hell wants to fit into society in any case? I don't...and when I realized it, that's when I started losing 'friends'. I could never stand any of them in any case. I found it's better if I enjoy my own company rather than hang out with people I have nothing in common with- they just annoy me. Make up, weight loss and gossip, that's pretty much all they can have a conversation about...You might as well just buy the cosmo.

So, now I have like....2 friends. Really. And I'm happier than I've ever been.

So, seriously...cheer up! And get out- you don't need lots of friends, one good friend is a whole lot better than 20 fake ones.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hey AProphey1233. It really sounds like, from the tone of your OP, that you are having somewhat of a rough time with the current state that your life is in and I feel for you. Many times in my life I have felt that same way and my whole life I have always felt like an outsider though I never felt that those around me saw me as such. When I was in school I had many acquaintances many whom I thought were friends. When I finally realized that unless I fit their status quo I was kind of left behind I realized that I was wrong about my assumptions of them being real friends. However, I did have a few really good friends but even when I was hanging out with them I always felt alone. I could be in a room with 50 people all hanging out and talking to me as much as anyone else in the room and I would feel like I was alone, like I was an outcast. It was never that people didn't like me personally (I have been told many times that by various people that I am very easy to get along with and very likeable) it was just I always felt alone.

I am now 26 years old and have learned a lot about myself through the course of my life and through my travels bout in the physical world and in my own head. I have learned that honestly I like being a loner. I like to be alone a lot. I currently live with my best friend, my girlfriend, but i still have to have alone time often. She is very understanding of this and as I usually spend my night here on ATS while she does what she does or sleeps. I enjoy the alone time and it allows me to think much more clearly. These days I feel that she is my only true friend and I am very grateful for her and she is a great young woman. Can I ask if you are happy with anything in your life and if so what are you happy with in your life. (Sorry if you already answered that question, I don't know if someone else has already asked you that because I only read the first few posts after your OP) I would urge you to look inside yourself and see if it is the "fact" that you have "no friends' as you said it, or if it is things about yourself that makes you feel the way you feel. I say that because I have struggled with bouts of depression in my life and have suffered much lose in my short 26 yrs on this planet. In 2006 I lost my wife of 3 n a half years and for a while my life was pretty much me being locked away consumed by my own thoughts. I tell you this because it was in those times that I felt most alone and later realized that many of those feelings stemmed from the fact that I was just unhappy with my life as it was. I was angry at a god that I wasn't even sure existed and I just felt so alone, like no one cared, like I didn't even exist.

I would say keep your head up. These days it seems to me that everyone feels this way at times and some feel this way all the time. People are yearning for friends so don't worry you will find some people that are true to their word and are willing to be there for you and be your friends. I am sure of that....so keep your head up OP....

Peace and love

Jason

P.S. I am going to follow suit with some other posters here in this thread and add you to my friends. No one should have to feel such alienation. And I am willing to be friends with anyone that has some ideas to bring to the table. So.....Greetings friend

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Hey AProphey1233. It really sounds like, from the tone of your OP, that you are having somewhat of a rough time with the current state that your life is in and I feel for you. Many times in my life I have felt that same way and my whole life I have always felt like an outsider though I never felt that those around me saw me as such. When I was in school I had many acquaintances many whom I thought were friends. When I finally realized that unless I fit their status quo I was kind of left behind I realized that I was wrong about my assumptions of them being real friends. However, I did have a few really good friends but even when I was hanging out with them I always felt alone. I could be in a room with 50 people all hanging out and talking to me as much as anyone else in the room and I would feel like I was alone, like I was an outcast. It was never that people didn't like me personally (I have been told many times that by various people that I am very easy to get along with and very likeable) it was just I always felt alone.

I am now 26 years old and have learned a lot about myself through the course of my life and through my travels bout in the physical world and in my own head. I have learned that honestly I like being a loner. I like to be alone a lot. I currently live with my best friend, my girlfriend, but i still have to have alone time often. She is very understanding of this and as I usually spend my night here on ATS while she does what she does or sleeps. I enjoy the alone time and it allows me to think much more clearly. These days I feel that she is my only true friend and I am very grateful for her and she is a great young woman. Can I ask if you are happy with anything in your life and if so what are you happy with in your life. (Sorry if you already answered that question, I don't know if someone else has already asked you that because I only read the first few posts after your OP) I would urge you to look inside yourself and see if it is the "fact" that you have "no friends' as you said it, or if it is things about yourself that makes you feel the way you feel. I say that because I have struggled with bouts of depression in my life and have suffered much lose in my short 26 yrs on this planet. In 2006 I lost my wife of 3 n a half years and for a while my life was pretty much me being locked away consumed by my own thoughts. I tell you this because it was in those times that I felt most alone and later realized that many of those feelings stemmed from the fact that I was just unhappy with my life as it was. I was angry at a god that I wasn't even sure existed and I just felt so alone, like no one cared, like I didn't even exist.

I would say keep your head up. These days it seems to me that everyone feels this way at times and some feel this way all the time. People are yearning for friends so don't worry you will find some people that are true to their word and are willing to be there for you and be your friends. I am sure of that....so keep your head up OP....

Peace and love

Jason

P.S. I am going to follow suit with some other posters here in this thread and add you to my friends. No one should have to feel such alienation. And I am willing to be friends with anyone that has some ideas to bring to the table. So.....Greetings friend

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
sorry double post...mouse is dying and got hung when i clicked reply...wow that is a first...im usually really good about not double posting...anyways sorry bout that one

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Here is a song that always seemed to cheer me up for some reason when I was feeling really alone. I don't know if you will feel the same way about it but I thought I would post it anyways.

Peace and love to a new found friend (Even if I have never met you and it's just through the internet...it's all the same in the end, imo, a friend is a friend is a friend no matter where they are or how you communicate with them)

Jason

edit to say sorry because I don't know how to embed yet so I guess if you want to watch it you'll have to use the youtube link...sorry about that. I am actually off to go learn how to embed right now so this kind of thing doesn't occur again. I just never had took the time to learn how to do it because I really don't embed things often but I need to learn because it is starting to seem like a vital tool of the trade here on ATS and I hate to not know how to do something that others know how to do when it comes to something like that. (guess that is the pride coming out of me...seems I have a bit of a problem with that pride things sometimes...lol)

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Jakal26]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I feel as if I am drifting through life as an anonymous specter, without a home and no family and no friends, a disconnected cipher alienated from the currents of reality,

I am a loser.

Can I ask you all a question?

If a lonely loner has a brilliant idea but no one cares what he thinks does he really exist?

My only dream is to someday clean the spills off the floor at a local supermarket. And on my walk home I will wonder what other people are feeling as I pass them in the street, imagining what it would be like if they were my friends.

I am a dreamer.

Cheers to the white nights illuminated by my unreality.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Bit of a mix up there, well, no friends, no obligations to other people, no one asking for a favour at an awkward time, no one owing you money, you not owing anyone money, no baby sitting, my, you really don't know how well of you are, silly man.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

A lot of us feel alone - ultimately we are all alone - at birth and death, and a lot in between.

All I can say to you is that you should try and find where you fit in the world - as we all have to.

The world is a difficult place to be.

I will be a friend to you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am very similar to you but my problem is more that I wish I wanted freinds. I grew up alone alot and became more comfortable by myself.. but sometimes I wish I wanted to be more social so I felt normal.

Maybe we would get along well since we are the same?

I also happened to read something just recently but can't remmeber where I saw it. It said if you want to make friends try to be a freind to others.. the way I took it is to try to help and do freindly things for people and you will make freinds. Maybe try to donate your time to people in need and you will make friends in the process?

Also, maybe try to learn about socializing.. I think I could benefit from this myself. I have Asperger's syndrome and have been meaning to talk to other Aspies and try to see if that can help me or see if we socialize well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join