It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Have Any Friends...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I've never seen a thread that has so many ATS members agreeing with each other before. This is a first.

It would be a good idea for the OP to open his comments wall so us other hermits can scrawl all over it before moving on. And while you're at it send something to mine. Hot totty pics preferred, thank yooo!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

prophet,
You're doing just fine!!!! By the way, care to share your brilliant idea?
Hang in there.
dign4it

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

My only dream is to someday clean the spills off the floor at a local supermarket.

Cheers to the white nights illuminated by my unreality.

When you said this.. I knew you were not being serious

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't have any friends, either. Not a single person on this entire planet truly cares whether I'm alive or dead. Pretty much everyone on this forum ignores what I say most of the time too
Just like real life. It's probably because I'm a worthless waste of space. That's pretty much what the conclusion that I've come to.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Yeah, I don't have any friends, either. Not a single person on this entire planet truly cares whether I'm alive or dead. Pretty much everyone on this forum ignores what I say most of the time too
Just like real life. It's probably because I'm a worthless waste of space. That's pretty much what the conclusion that I've come to.

Pretty much everyone on this forum ignores what I say most of the time too
It may seem that way at times but I know someone somewhere reads all of it. Just because they do not respond doesn't mean they are not taking notice

Don't let it bother you, you'll get use to it

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join