It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Don't Have Any Friends...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by Funkydung

Originally posted by Funkydung
i have social anxiety and have no friends either. because of the anxiety i cant interact with people. thank god for the internet

Erm, I guess that was a joke right? Or what you think you are doing right now, if not "interacting" with people?

If it wasn't a joke, then it was a poor choice of words.

-v

its not a joke...i cant interact with people face to face or when im "out" in the public.....im perfectly fine behind the monitor....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Wow....people are still posting on this? It's laughable how many people on here are spewing out their pity and understanding with this guy. So many people are "relating" to his situation. Please. This guy is obviously joking and may very well be (probably is) a huge a-hole. Come on people! Read his previous threads. . .I seriously doubt after that you will still be feeling his "desolation."
Etcorngods is is the only one with it enough to figure this out, apparently.

SAPS!

You say he probably is a "huge a-hole". My guess ia that I would like the guy, he is very clever. What does that make me?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

A fellow a-hole? I'm not saying the guy IS an a-hole, but I'm just baffled that all these people are spewing this sympathy at the guy when they don't know what kind of person he actually is. He may not deserve any friends....

but of course more likely, he has a crap-ton of friends and is reading this tripe laughing his butt off. So cheers to him, I say.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

I agree with Airspoon; travel broadens the mind, & you find freinds in unexpected places. If you close yourself off too much, people will tend to ignore you, if you express yourself to much, people will dislike you, i'm somewhere in between

I appreciate your position dude, it's all about clawing your way up again, to stand with dignity & respect, anyway, judging by the amount of flags & stars, you've got 50 new freinds

I learned a long time ago that a smile costs nothing, but can generate an infinite number of smiles in it's wake. Every single person is unique, don't let them take that away, ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
reply to post by etcorngods

He may not deserve any friends....

but of course more likely, he has a crap-ton of friends and is reading this tripe laughing his butt off. So cheers to him, I say.

I agree -- you are RIGHT ON!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

You really don't get it. He's just playing you like a musical instrument, and you are getting sucked in.

You must be a woman. They just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by playswithmachines

You really don't get it. He's just playing you like a musical instrument, and you are getting sucked in.

You must be a woman. They just don't get it.

Hey now! I'm a woman...and I get it! I'm also a whore, you killer you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
With nothing but whores and killers filling this place, you would think things would be a little more exciting.

Now Im no killer, mind you. But the whores, well....they are ok in my book.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Hahaha. Keep in mind though, you have to pay the whores.

Well he's killed off all of his friends and he's killing his whores as well. Perhaps this guy is a reincarnation of Jack the Ripper?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

The world is wracked with wars - poverty is spreading like plague - the forces of evil encircle the globe - and you are all boo hoo no friends?

Sorry - get a dog and harden the fk up.

i'm thinking she just told the op to go grow a pair.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well cheers to you fellow human, im happy to have no friends, friends are ones u consider who dont think bad about u, like my dog, hes a friend, but as far as humans go, nah dont need those types of animals

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Just my opinion, obviously, but going around and saying that all women are whores and all men are murderers isn't the greatest way to make friends.

You know like your thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
at first sight i thought nothing of it, but now, looking at it again (SPOILER: YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THIS UNLESS YOUR BRITISH) this guy just gives the air that he's Roy Cropper from coronation street!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The replies here, including mine show something,

You do have friends, what is friendship anyhow? The willingness to listen and not judge too much those who speak, to open your arms in an embrace of understanding and acceptance for who you are?

That is real friendship, not the plastic pretend form portrayed in many lives where what person you hang out with affects your dating, career chances etc, and is the reason behind choosing "friends"something for something, rather than the friendship you may now find, something for just being you.

Kind Regards my friend, and very well and honestly written to,

Elf

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
if it is about meeting that special someone, i know a dating agency that may be able to find you a mate, OP....

janice??

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well... introverted people are proven to be more intelligent than people with ADHD...

We all live different lives and we can all get to the end where nothing really matters anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If a man is alone in the woods with no women around. Is he still wrong?

Seemed kind of relevant.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

I only have 2 close friends. That is all you need in life so don't cry me a river.

Quality over quantity as I say. The more friends you have the more they have a chance to backstab you.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
My problem is just the opposite: I've known TOO many people in this world and also had some "friends" who turned out not to be friends at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Unfortunately I don't have the time to properly respond to everyone on this thread, but I will say you're creative addition to the spirit of loneliness was very good.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join