It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Servers Move To Underground Nuclear Bunker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

This just reeks of self promotion.

I see nothing wrong with that. The more people who know about them the better and the more explosive their releases will be.

NGOs, charities, armed forces all promote themselves for support. So what if WL is doing so? Hell, I think they deserve donations and promotion, most people don't cry about about the self promotions they see on billboards, newspapers, tv, the internet...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Well in comparison with the rest of the world, yes!

Well, for some reason they forgot Iceland, but Iceland is also in the absolute top

Nice one, mate.

I have to confess that I'm a little embarrassed at the UK's low rating in that index ( although, not surprised ).

I did not know that the Scandinavian countries had quite such a good record on free speech.

Originally posted by Chevalerous
What is kind of unique though in Sweden is the über strong protection regarding sources and whistleblowers.

That may well explain why WL decided to relocate in Sweden.

But, isn't everything covered by one ''international law'' or another ?

Sweden is a member nation of the EU, and the EU's ''politzei'' and ''stasi'' are gaining more and more power and authority.

If Assange is indicted by any compliant country, for any document that WL releases, won't he be arrested anyway, ''even'' on Swedish soil ?

Slightly off-topic, but...

I'm guessing you're Icelandic... If so, I congratulate you on being lucky enough to be born in that extraordinarily beautiful country.

I'm considering having a holiday there, this winter !

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

I agree with what you say, man !

I just find this whole WL thing slightly surreal.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am really hoping WikiLeaks has info on the ET subject and could substantiate some of Aaron McCollums story.

That would be an incredible slam dunk insurance card to have incase something went wrong.

Piggy back the info into every fax machine and PC on the planet via a WORM with a simple remote

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join