It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COD Black Ops!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Any fan of the COD series will be excited about the new COD Black Ops.

Here are some vids on this new game.

HELL YA!

[edit on 30-8-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
im sure ill get flamed for saying this - but Activision has a LOT of work to do to regain the trust of someone like me

MW2 was such an epic failure of monumental proportions.

All the hype, all the glamor...me waiting in line to be one of the first to get my hands on it....and what happens?

Javelin Glitchers
Shotgun Bugs
Grenade Launcher Hacks
Experience Point Hacks
Nuke Bugs and Glitchers
Care Package Cheats

I could literally keep going on and on...but if you were one of the million unlucky bastards like myself who spent $70 bucks on this POS game...you'll know what im talking about.

We all spent $70 to beta test a game for Infinity Ward.

If activision wants me, or anyone as bullheaded as me, to play Black Ops, they need to dismantle Infinity Ward and make sure that NONE OF THEM ever work in Video Games again (especially fourzerotwo!)

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
same ol same ol.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Im looking forward to the new game

Literally just watched the the new preview of it earlier today on xbox live, and there's a lot of new gadgets and customisation options for weapons, face camoflauge etc.

Hopefully they bring out MW3 too...that storyline needs to be finished

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wasn't a fan of WAW.... and much prefer Modern Warfare so I wont be buying this... a few friends bought WAW and I just hated it.... Liked Zombies but hated the weapons and so on.

MW is where it's at so I'll wait until 2011 until MW3 is released

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

If they even waste their time on Infinity Ward with MW3, i think ill scream until my eyes bleed.

Infinity Ward is a joke. A big fat smear of grease and shame on the once cherished Modern Warfare title.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

We get it, you dont like the series

No need to keep posting the same thing

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

We get it, you don't like the new CODs. A lot of people do. You didn't have to state it twice, we got the point the first time.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Preordered it earlier today. Looking forward to it. The videos I've seen posted look pretty nice.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

You can use a rc car man that is so cooooooooool. Plus that vaykrie missile (something like that) like a predetor missile but you can control where it goes. Man I am getting this.

-Naeem

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They released the Full multiplayer reveal Sept 1st

Here it is!

They actually added new aspects this time!!!

MW, WaW, and MW2 where basically the same game with a couple differences. This one changes a lot of stuff.

edit on 10-9-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to Black Ops.Think I won't be leaving my pc for a while when it comes out.
I've heard some rumours that the team behind call of duty split up and they have new guys.It will be interesting to see how it turns out.I'm sure they won't let us down.Looks awesome,though.
shots for the vids.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well am kinda upset that they decided to only give gs full rights to host this game as i have had bad very bad past experience with the gs company.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I remember waiting in line at gamestop opening night for MW2 eventhough I told myself I wasn't gonna buy another infinity ward product, get the game took it home played it for a week and regretted the purchase.... I think treyarch is a much better company they seem to pay a lot more attention to their games after it's been released, that being said I might rent black ops from gamefly I'm not ready to lay another 60 dollars down for another disappointment

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
For 360 gamers who have skill and previous COD experience. Add me to your friends.

I actually run a gaming community in my spare time, and have competed in some amateur (competitive) matches.

I cannot advertise on this website per T&C. But if you want to add my gt, just send me a pm. I'll probably ask you a few questions like age, location, skill level, etc. Then I may add you to 360 friends.

Looking forward to BlackOps! See you on the battlefield

-SJ76

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I can't wait to pick this game up tomorrow. Some would say that MW2 sucked, and I would agree on that. But after doing some thinking, MW2 didn't fail us, we failed MW2. Sure, the game has got some irritating things to it that could make one angry, but the core of the games' fails come from us.

By "us" i mean ofcourse the irritating 12-14 year olds noobtubing, crying in the mic and using lightweight, maraton and commando together. Those perks+brats was the reason for me to quit the game, because it simply made me mad and frustrated.

I hope Black Ops will limit the chance to be a complete ass online

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have purchased/played all of the MOH/CoD/Battlefield Bad Company games and have always enjoyed them.
The new MoH game was fun but way too short which kinda sucked after shelling out $60 for it. I have CoD-Black Ops sitting in my laptop bag waiting to get off work.

Disclaimer: I only play single player campaign modes and have no desire to play multiplayer. In my experience with multiplayer i'm up against someone who puts in about 18 hours per day on the game when I put in about 10 min

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just got home with it. Waited an hour inside Game Stop. Went 20 and 10 in my first round.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Is it worth the money? Still have not decided if I want to purchase it or not. Might just wait for Killzone 3. Whats the multiplayer like?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Multiplayer is phenomenal!!!

Apart from the obvious campers and boosters trying to get points quickly. I also havent had a glitch yet

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join