It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden will be captured in the fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
THIS IS ONLY AN OPINION...

Nearly three years of searching, and no Osama Bin Laden.

In Afghanistan, the US military had a perfect opportunity to kill Bin Laden immediately, but Bush wanted to handle this militaristic regime harboring the world's most wanted man, with respect and tolerance. There were two instances in Afghanistan when Bin Laden appeared to be trapped, and the only reason he escaped is because he was allowed to live.

Bush knew that capturing Bin Laden so quickly would give him such a high approval rating, which would quickly disappear as the economy weakened while the war continued. If an internet message, phone call, or fax can be intercepted from Al Queda, there is obvious intelligence into their operations. If a large majority of the key leaders of Al Queda have been captured, certainly Bin Laden is not that difficult to find.

Scenario #1 (likely)
Osama Bin Laden is in US custody, or has been killed and his body photographed, recorded, etc. As the election nears, look for an incredible press conference from the White House stating Bin Laden has either been captured or killed. Following, will be video and pictures of either the capture or the body. Well, Hells Bells, Bush gets re-elected.

Scenario #2 (less likely)
U.S. Intelligence has located and is tracking every movement of Bin Laden. Perhaps he is even being followed by satellite. When Bush gives the order, operatives will attack, and emerge either with Bin Laden, or his dead body. The only reason this scenario is possible, is because far too many Americans will analyze the video of the incident to see if it is a recent, authentic attack and siezure.

Scenario #3 (unlikely, but not impossible)
Bush and Bin Laden are working together for a planned raid, and capture, immediately preceding the election in November.

Please remember, this is only an opinion, so please be gentle

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I think you hit the nail on the head. #3, no way, but the first 2, yes, I can see that.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yeah I agree with you that Bin Laden will be brought out before the election. If I remember correctly Iranian news sources reported months ago that Bin Laden had benn captured. Now you may not think that Iranian news is trustworthy but is was Iranian news that reported several weeks before Saddam's capture that the US had him. Make of it what you will.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think it is more of Scenario 4.

Scenario 4.

Bin Laden and his cohorts aren't "technically" captured, but are and have been, bottled in EXTREMELY tightly, preventing escape. Though they could move in and capture him at will, and without risk of escape, they are simply waiting till it's "political" enough to do so (i.e. when it will most help the re-election). This way is the best of both worlds...you have him packaged and ready to deliver to the American public, while also being able to truthfully say he isn't currently captured...with the added benefit of having the news right there when the big moment comes. I'd wager that most soldiers boxing him in, don't even have a clue that that is what they are actually doing.....

Furthermore, I doubt even Bush knows of this, but I'd bet Rumsfield does, hehe...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If this happens and the American people fall for it, I will lose all faith in the American people's intellegence. As I type, my faith is already dwindling as it is. I guess we'll just have to see what happens.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Alright, but why is #3 so unlikely where Bin Laden and the US government are working together? Wasn't Mr. Laden a CIA asset in the 70's or 80's? Didn't he work FOR CIA? Maybe he volunteered to be made the "pawn" of the upcoming 9/11 attacks, for public propaganda purposes? How could America's great friend turn into it's greatest enemy, without there being co-operation between him and the government?

In addition, I don't think Al Qaeda exists, not as it has been advertised anyway. I think there is ample evidence to suggest that it is a Mossad puppet, it is a puppet "terrorist organization" created BY the Mossad in order to further the goals of Israel, and keep the public in SUPPORT of these goals, by having "terrorists" constantly commit horrible things like suicide bombings, beheadings, etc. The public needs to be supportive of all genocide that US and Israel plan, or the plans might not work out so well. The NWO needs to be implemented very smoothly by our elite, and like a frog that is put in cold water that is slowly heated up, the public won't notice when they are boiling either.

Throw a frog in hot water, he'll jump out. Put him in cold, and heat it up slowly, and he will boil alive.

The main question we need to ask about all these things is, "Who benefits?". Certainly not "Bin Laden" or any purported "Al Qaeda". But the cronies at the white house certainly do! And Sharon also does, as we take care of his enemies FOR him. In addition, notice that the Arabs are made to look "less then human" for Americans by the media etc, in the same way that the Palestinians are considered by Israelies. Coincidence? I'd say more like a plan being carried out.

And it is very possible that this summer, before the election that is, we will see the next stages of that same plan. These darn "terrorists" are possibly going to strike again, in a most destructive way! Boy will that ever rally the public against any country Bush points his finger at. But at that point, public opinion might be no longer necessary because a "Police State" (aka Martial Law) will most likely be declared, and this is where all guises of democracy that are still remaining, end.

[edit on 21-6-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
we cant find bin laden cuz on sept. 10th he was allready hiding in america, cut his hair, shaved his beard and works at the 7-11 by my house here. at least thats what i would have done......some how i dont think hes holed up in some cave for 3 years. odds are after all the planing that went into the attcks, he must have thought about where to go after the planes hit. probably hidin out in saudi somewhere, of course we'll never know since we couldnt interview anyone from his family before we flew them home after the attacks........

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes I think there is a very high probability they know Bin Laden's exact location and will extract him at the "right" time ensuring a Bush victory at the next election. I for one don't understand why Bush hardly ever plays up the US economy and how well it is doing (for now). I think he is fully aware of the plan to produce Bin Laden prior to the election. With Iraq wrapped up (well in reality barely held together until the election), the economy ticking along and Bin Laden in custody he will be unbeatable at the polls. Then he can easily sell his plan to "free" Iran from its evil dictators.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good post discusion

Been thinking though, say Bush does anounce Bin Ladens capture just before the elections woud it not look mighty suspicous that they have known where he has been for ages and then come of the american people might view this as a scam just to raise popularity for caputuring him.

If theres too many people expecting it to happen then isnt the best way to introduce a elemant of suprise?

Only a thougt

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
the reason that bush wont tout the economy to mush is this: "1.6 million jobs added" false..1.6 million breaks down like this .6million lost their unemployment benefits which means they are longer counted as unemployed, as such, they are now counted as employed, additionaly of the million or so left, 30%(aprx.) are migrant jobs bush created. and also to note, at the same time we "gained"1.6 million, another3.8 million jobs were lost at the same time sooooo another 2.2 million were lost. thats not improvement, but ask the sheeps if it is and they will tell you "gooooo george!!!!" its ur standard spin operation

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
at the same time we "gained"1.6 million, another3.8 million jobs were lost at the same time sooooo another 2.2 million were lost.

Not defending Bush or anything but can you provide a link for that? I'd really like to see where you got that from....

Back on topic:
I think you all are way overestimating the value Bin Laden will have on this election. Americans have very short term memories.

What was I talking about again?

Oh yeah. Unless he's caught like a day or so before the election, his capture or kill will have maybe minimal effect. I can almost guarentee you that. Yeah, Bush's rating will go up big whenever we do catch or kill him but in a week or so it'll start sliding back down. And like rynaldo said, it would look suspicious and people will start questioning the timing and say what you all are saying here. His rating could even fall if that happens.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
That isn't a prediction ... it's just left wing political propaganda. Not very good propaganda either. OF COURSE America doesn't have UBL in custody. G.W. saying that UBL isn't caught is telling a lie to America? Nope. However, Kerry rattles lies off easily - 'I'm a decorated Vietnam vet' (3 scratches in 3 months and he was out), 'All American soldiers are war criminals' to the Senate (no truth to that and wouldn't that fuel anti-Americanism around the world, having our Commander-in-chief saying that?) not to mention his attending Communist meetings in which assassination of US Senators was discussed (but he 'can't remember' those discussions).

No UBL isn't in American custody. Just the discussion of this is so silly it isn't worthy of any more of my time.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Lilblam
I agree 100% with your take on things. Good show!

For too long have the majority of the citizens of the US and the world, for that matter, been fooled into believing what spews forth from the US Propaganda War Machine with respect to Iraq, Saddam, al-Qaeda, 9/11, war on terrorism, etc., etc.

Bush won't win any election unless i) he steals it (like the last time) or, ii) his spin doctors claim that they have captured Bin Laden. Similar to the last time they claimed to capture a 'really bad dude' named Saddam. It was a fake then, it will be a fake the next time around.

Look for the revelation to come before the next election but as to when, I am not sure. Perhaps there will be another 'staged' 'terrorist' attack of which immediately thereafter the Whitehouse goons will tag Bin Laden's name on to it. Then once they capture him, show us a poorly faked video, look to Bush to ride high with all of the 'easy votes' in the US giving him the push he needs.

Psy-ops all the way baby!

I wonder if they will show us as much video footage of Bin Laden as they have done for this alleged Saddam character?? Doesn't anyone find it extremely difficult to understand why, after 10+ years of sanctions, two wars and all the effort that went into capturing him, that we wouldn't see him on the news day after day after day??? After all, doesn't he rank right up there with Hitler?? What is going on? What are they hiding? Why is it that they only show us the same poor quality video over and over?

The same will happen with this US backed, CIA funded puppet Bin Laden. Only perhaps this time they will just say they killed him and never have to prove anything. Come to think of it, the US administration and their entire war mongering machine doesn't ever have to prove anything!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Number 3 seems most likely i have said all along that Bush and OBL are best buddies really.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am leaning towards a slight variation of #1, and btw, many have been saying this for a long time now.

Bin Laden is dead, there will be a bomb dropped on a cave somewhere, gov't will have dna evidence will confirm it's bin laden in the attack...no body or pictures of a body or anything like that...

top topics

join