It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real fallen angels- identified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
the real fallen angels are human kind. we are the great evil satan if there is one at all.

our souls fall from heaven to earth or come from wherever the life force eminates. here on earth we create our societies where evil and righteousness can exist. and we perform many evil acts upon ourselves and the planet and its inhabitants. there is no devil, but us and our own minds. there is no satan except our own greed. there is no hell except the ones that we create.

we can also choose to create heaven and do good in everyones eyes.

there is undeniably some dark, wicked, and evil force driving all the atrocities upon the face of the earth.

yes there is. it is the identification of you as yourself, alone. it is you doing whatever it is get ahead of the rest, no matter how it affects others or the environment. it is you placing yourself above all else and greedily hoarding the wealth to ordane yourself

the problem is is that we are not individual. our individuality is an illusion.

all solid matter is truely an illusion. we are made up of empty space. this is proven by legitamate scientific experiments on density. and as soon as we come into our lives in this dream state of delusion why do we attack ourselves.
the prominent religions, almost all of them, are tools of our own evil motives. the hells created and punishments, as they are defined by the prominent roads to righteousness are simply tools of the greedy used to hang the wool over our eyes so that you will submit and let your power be taken advantage of.

[Edited on 6/29/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'll bet you are a blast at parties.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
I'll bet you are a blast at parties.

I'd warn you for the one-liner if that wasn't so damn funny.

Lets develop this topic with some evidence of conspiracy please ..and watch the one-liners..crmanager..no matter how witty.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
We have free will, and we are individuals. We can choose either side.

Try this... onealclan0.tripod.com...

[Edited on 23-6-2004 by asala]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
alright. i have asked this question before and i will ask it again.

seekerof and astrocreep since you are both super freaking intelligent individuals. maybe you can help me with finding some documentation or links rather on a certain experiment.

supposedly there was an experiment testing the density of gold. which was at the time believed to be the most dense element(not totally sure about this). they took the nucleus of an atom of gold and shot some sort of lazer through it to test its density, but it straight through it. so they tried again numerous times and still hit nothing. recalibrated and readjusted the equipment to make sure everything was on point. it took them many times to actually come in contact with something inside the nucleus, thus determing that the nuclues of an atom of gold was comprised by an astonishing degree of nothing but empty space. this is the nuclues supposedly the solid part of an atom. furthermore, is it not well known that if you blow up the nucleus of any element to the size of a dime that the closest electron is over a mile away?

hey i have asked these questions on here before, and as far as i know received no response. if there are super intelligent enlightened beings like astrocreep and seekerof who could help shed some light into the darkness assuming that i am totally ignorant and in the dark you would be denying ignorance.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla

seekerof and astrocreep since you are both super freaking intelligent individuals. maybe you can help me with finding some documentation or links rather on a certain experiment.

hey i have asked these questions on here before, and as far as i know received no response. if there are super intelligent enlightened beings like astrocreep and seekerof who could help shed some light into the darkness assuming that i am totally ignorant and in the dark you would be denying ignorance.

First off, are you not as able as I to use a search engine to find and present your own links?

Secondly, I never claimed to be enlightened and merely made a comment to crmanager to watch his one-liners or I'd be forced to issue a warn.

..and C. What question? You say you want to ask a question but everything you have posted has been in the form of statements of your opinion. Whats your question? How to use Google?

Look, I never trashed your thread. I merely asked you to develop your assertations as well as the conspiracy behind it. It didn't sound off the wall and I thought it might actually build into something worth discussing. I'm a nice guy who prefers to give the members the benefit of the doubt. I believe thats how we learn and grow but you , with your statement above and your insulting U2Us are pushing your damn luck.

My advice to you is to deal with your topic and let me deal with one-line responses in my own casual way. I may not be a hard ass or very much of a stickler for the rules at times, using words such as please and thank you but just keep that harrassment crap up. Mind your business and stick to your topic.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
man this is hard to believe.

i have googled like crazy several times to find that experiment and could not find it.

i was asking questions. i did not insult you. thanks, but do i know how to use google, but google does not always bring up exactly what you are looking for.

my post is 100% more conspiracy related than many that are the top right now. i am sorry that i ever went back into the religion part of ats again.

it is obviously a farce and a conspiracy itself. you have questions and other post that have ablsolutely nothing to do with conspiracy. in my post i even pointed out what the conspiracy was.

astrocreep, you are taking what i said the wrong way man. well, i don't understand why the religion forum is governed the way it is, bit i am not going back in there because of the people act.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Look, Panchovilla, I didn't move your thread. I merely asked you to further elaborate. I didn't choose this forum to moderate but as its assigned to me, I will to the best of my ability. I realize that other threads lack in substance as well but most have been running since before I was moderator so I leave them be unless they are causing problems. I'm not the only mod there and if you would have taken my friendly advice then, maybe your thread would not have been moved.

I'm not the only mod for said forum (Thank God) and when another mod moves or trashes your thread, its pretty much between you and them and senior admin. I took no official action toward your thread nor anyone who posted in it. Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok i think astrocreep made the points clear!

Now lets get back on topic,

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
it is an illusion that we are seperate intities in the metaphysical domain as i tried to explain, but was sidetracked by the obvious prejudices(not racial prejudices but intellectual ones) of certain moderators. the fact is that our very identity is a conspiracy. look at the bigger picture beyond the unkown boundaries of our galaxy, and if you are so brave, look inward infinitely to the eternal smallness and complexity of everything.

i could explain myself further, but it is clear that many people would rather remain ignorant. and it does not appear that this site has anything to do with the shedding of light into the spiritual and metaphysical realms that make up our ultimate reality.

i have received here help here on computer stuff, been entertained by jokes, and fulfilled somewhat of interest in nature in the crypto forum.

so i now accept the fact that this is just a joke site and has nothing to do with truth or our ultimate reality until someone provides me with the names of the scientist who performed the aforemetioned experiments on density, or this thread is moved back where it belongs. i have pointed out a conspiracy in very perception of who we are and this relates directly to religion, because of the true identity of ourselves and god. actually i do not think that we are the fallen angels as in satan, but actually closer a flower of the life force. there are many things in the religious forum that have nothing to with coverups, conspiracies, half truths or things being exposed only partially. so why did you move this thread seekerof? is it that i pointed out what the conspiracy is? i do not think that i have had a single thread remain in the religious forum, everyone i start in there is deleted or moved; the fact is that atleast some of them were conspiracy related so. what is the reason?

new topics

top topics

join