It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama uses money as a weapon, after Commanders guide to money as a weapon system is published.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Figured people here on ATS may be interested in how certain events tie together.
Instead of posting paragraphs of details and my opinion. I'll just leave you with the puzzle pieces and let you all decide, how they fit together.

09-27 - Commander's Guide to Money as a Weapons System Handbook

Obama Attacks North Korea with Money Weapons August 30, 2010

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Not that I don't believe it or anything, but how is this at all related to Obama? I would be very surprised if he had even seen this manual or even knew it existed.

The manual definately speaks for itself, though. We have become the Roman Empire.. conscripting or buying "barbarian" armies to do our dirty work for us. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think its pretty well known by government and corporate elitists that money is an extremely effective weapon. Its not like he read the book and said "hey, im going to give this a shot."

Money has been used as a weapon ever since its introduction in society. It is a weapon of extreme power and unfortunately it is used by the most powerful people in the world with only their own interests in mind. I would have to say that it is a weapon of mass destruction so deadly that it has killed more people in history than even the gun.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

As with my recent thread, and all threads from now on, I will not post my opinion or thoughts on the material provided.

I do this now, so members can not take my words out of context or misinterpret them. I leave only the info as it was found, for you to decide upon for yourselves.

join