It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds are... You make the list for for DOJ's Terrorism&Criminal Extremism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
On the long list of Islamic Terrorists, White Supremists, and violent Political Activists, there are people or ideals that our DOJ believes can be violent. Here is a list of terms/concepts that were slipped into this file, and should be an eye opener for the majority of us on ATS.

Biblical Money: Gold and silver. Many members of the “patriot” movement believe that the Bible mandates that the only lawful money consists of gold and silver coins.

Christian Patriots: A term used, especially in the 1970s and 1980s, to describe people sympathetic to right-wing ideology.

CitizensMilitia: A type of paramilitary group often started to “protect” the citizenry from a tyrannical federal government. See also Unorganized Militia.

Civil RightsTask Force (CRTF): A “patriot” group headquartered in California (with members in many states) that primarily impersonates law enforcement. CRTF sells nylon jackets (with “Civil Rights Task Force” printed on the back, just as law enforcement agencies have jackets with their names on the back), gold badges, business cards, and other paraphernalia.

Constitution Party: A minor, right-wing extremist political party, formerly known as the U.S. Taxpayers Party (USTP), which is one of the primary parties that specifically try to appeal to the “patriot” movement.

Constitutionalists: A generic term for members of the “patriot” movement. It is now often used to refer to members of the sovereign citizen or common law court movement. Sometimes the word “constitutionist” is also used.

Counterintelligence: In the “patriot” context, spying on and keeping track of public officials and law enforcement officers. Such actions are very popular in the “patriot” movement, particularly among militia groups, who frequently have “intelligence officers” devoted to this sort of activity.

Globalization: This term generally refers to the denationalization of economies, markets, products, and populations brought about by ever faster travel, improved communications, and advances in technology.

Prisoner of War (POW): A term often used by terrorists to describe themselves while incarcerated. Many terrorists believe that by declaring themselves POWs, they should enjoy certain benefits not accorded to normal criminals.

Silver and Gold: The only “biblical” and “constitutional” money, according to members of the “patriot” movement. Some members go so far as to refuse to use paper money, conducting all of their transactions in silver or gold or through barter.

Tax-Protest Movement: A movement consisting of people who do not simply want to avoid paying taxes but generally claim they should not have to pay them. The right-wing movement started in the 1950s and 1960s and has concentrated on interpreting the Constitution, U.S. law, and the tax code, in particular, in such a way as to be able to claim that most people do not have to pay income taxes. The motivating force behind the right-wing tax-protest movement was to find loopholes, actual or manufactured, that would allow people to claim that they had no tax obligation.

Vegan: Many animal rights activists prefer to call themselves vegans as opposed to omnivores who consume both meat and plant life. Vegans tend to believe that a diet without meat is better for the environment and reduces animal abuse. In addition to avoiding meat, vegans do not consume anything associated with animals, including milk and egg products. True vegans do not eat fish.

Most of these terms would of been embraced by our fore fathers, but now are considered "extreme." Here is a link for the complete list.

info.publicintelligence.net...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
NM.. dur. My husband just installed Windows 7 and not the Adobe reader.

Thanks for the link, I think a lot of people will be interested to read this doc.

While I am not "officially" a member of any of these groups, I suppose it could be said we share some of the same idealogies, for the most part.

Oops, did I just say that?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I tried to find the entire report by google, but could only find it with PDF.. If you google "DOJ Terrorism Criminal Extremism Terms" then you will find several webpages that list off some of them, but not the entire report.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Basically the only ideals not on that list are those of Demo-Rep. Might be because Demo-Rep (and their backers) are the ones running the show?
Of course they’re looking scarred at all the people who might overthrow them (probably because they privately reckon it’s overdue).

Now Americans, if you don’t agree, you’re unpatriotic!! Just do what your countrymen have done for a generation, which is fill the voting boxes (for two non parties) until they’re overfull.
Just hope they recycle your voting card (less it be a total waste of paper!). Of course you’re lucky enough to vote “by machine”, then someone is bound to “recycle” your vote for you!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
As more and more people start to realize just how fake our government and financial system is, the more the msm will talk about "homegrown terrorists". It has already started with stories like the ft hood shootings and the irs building plane crash. Im afraid it is going to get worse.

They already encourage people who display "anti-american" views to be reported. It is actually a punishable offence thanks to the sedition act of 1918 during which neighbors where encouraged to rat each other out if spoke out against the government. It has always been their tactic to turn the citizens against themselves. It has happened before and it will happen again because unfortunately it works well.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I fear really bad about what will happen after the next terrorist attack. And whether it be real, or government created is almost entirely irrelevant to my fears.

MSN has been using small scale “bomb alerts” to keep they’re people viewers (mainly core workers like police, army ect) on their toes. We all know it’s not working, 9/11 has worn off, and people know they were lied to (at least over Iraq).

Which basically means the Muslim threat is so 1990’s! It was there to keep a largely faithful population on their toes, and they would to want to maintain troops-policies where they did not belong, whilst sponsoring Cold War business interests.

Now the mission of any false flag is all of the same, but this without a faithful public. So next time the elite want to sacrifice public lives towards their powerful god (i.e. the politics of evil) then my money too, is it will be blamed on e.g. "home grown" conspiracyists.

new topics

top topics

join