It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is the question the humanity should consider seriously. I don't think the Andromedans didn't know why the earthlings have to pay to live in ther own planet. It was an anecdotal question.

The question was a fully loaded one.

First the earthlings should find out that the energy is supposed to be free.

They should find out it is allowed by the truthfull physics. The current physics is wrong on this. Check youtube by typing "physics of free energy device". There is a new theory of physics that the contemporary physicists have missed.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Because you do! DEAL WITH IT!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
whatever happened to the time, when you could find yourself a nice beauty spot, and build a house for you and your family to live in with your own bare hands without being told you cant do that its trespassing, as you say the earth belongs to us all.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
You get your life for free due to your parents. And it ends there. and everything has it's own price. to be happy, to be sad, to feed yourself, to sustain your life. Life's not privilege. Is just is.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You are indeed highly educated as a human being !
It takes a lot of time and thinking and learning to know what you know.
It is a painful process to see clearly the destruction that has been wrought by the few.
It hurts to admit we are controlled by a small group of elite who do not care for our home.
Thank you for fighting hard, love 2 U.
Better times ahead for all, I pray.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I would have to wonder about this question too.

Why do we pay for stuff?

I look at tribes, for example tribes in Africa, even though in poverty, the tribes provide the necessities for the entire group. They do not exchange currency for these things among themselves, so couldn't larger groups of people do the same?

If we found a way to allow everyone to contribute, then the exchange of money wouldn't be necessary. For example, say there are 3 guys and the build an electric generator in a stream that provides power for all 3 of their homes. Would they pay each other for the service, NO. Because they all put in time and effort to build the generator thus giving each one the right to use it.

I think education could be the answer to our problems and something that could potentially eliminate the need for money. There is a certain amount of education that is mandatory currently, so what would be so bad making 4 years of high school and college mandatory? Mandatory schooling would allow people to be what they are meant to be, I think increased education would give us increased technology all around.

Everyone would contribute in their own way from the education they received, which would allow everyone the right to everything else. The world would have needs, people would have needs and those needs would be met through the increase in technology. On a large scale or small, if we "need" something we find a way to produce it.

The flip side to this and you'll all probably consider this, is people might be lazy, might not go to mandatory school and then what? This is a good question, we would have to replace that motivation with something new geared towards education and the benefit of mankind. However, I really believe that educated individuals would realize that the motivation is the technology, making it easy to provide what the world needs. Also if you consider the benefits of having higher education and no money they greatly out weigh the one downfall (lazy people), which I'm sure as a whole/society we could find a way to motivate these "lazy" individuals.

I mean I don't know, I just think it would be really cool if people woke up and simply decided, I'm not going to use money anymore, that would be great! Everyone keep going to work and when you come home at night your needs will be take care of. We integrate more education and see what happens. Gotta start somewhere.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I think the same thing. The planet, all it's resources and points of interest. belong to us all collectively. Many Indian and primitive cultures operate under this premise though none of the more recent, modern manifestations of culture do.
The concept of land ownership is a preposterous and an inaccurate perception of our mutual inheritance, though for all practical purposes we have chopped the earth up into manageable and not so manageable sections.

When you begin to talk of owning the planet and operating "collectively" this always gives rise to talk of communism and NWO.
We are hopelessly jaded by past failures to successfully perform and behave collectively...at this time.
It should be noted, we are at our most powerful, productive and effective collectively.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trekkr33777

I like this...your post above.

The barter method is a more realistic and desirable economic method of acquisition and trade. Then everything you are dealing in is at least worth something and has real value.
Cash and checks have a presumed value.
As long as they are honored you might get something for them but if the system breaks down you have paper and metal chunks which you can neither sleep on or eat.
As it is we are trading in promises and seldom get true value for what we buy or what we sell. We are always taking a loss and not getting equal return for what we are putting out or "paying."
In merchandise, in the worlds resources, and in this earthly life, the system is rigged against anyone who has not been born to the elite 2% of fortunate humanity. Dynasty's children. Rigged against the rest, at their beck and call, to the exact proper location to the exact proper parents. To relay this another way, the cream is skimmed off the top and saved for people we will never pass in the hall.

Internet changes everything however and this too will change.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Like was said before, In an ideal world, we would all be living off the land, like in the days of Garden of Eden.

But, as time went on, new innovations and creations were made (farming, irrigation,) which was required for land that was not developed and for an ever increasing population.

The basics, (food, water, habitation) has value as most can agree.

Since value is assigned to food and water, then we can trade different creations out of it with one another. Fair enough.

But, when we get to items or more complexity, such as in the metals age, trading gold would make more sense, since it is quite rare and is a display of "wealth'"

The trick is to show people they need other things besides just the basics and to show them it has value. Hence, the transition to a more material based paradigm.

Of course, todays value = dollar bill is based on nothing backing it, but the faith of the people using it. Its a piece of paper. It represents value, but only works in a closed system with those that have come to an understanding with it. Travel to another star system, similar to ours where food and water are required and they would use it to burn to keep themselves warm.

Fast forward to today, where less time is spent on those basic needs and new creations are made for entertainment purposes and less energy expenditure toward the basics. Hence the need to make more stuff and to show people they need it. Which causes more pollution, akin to #ting in your house.

A lot of these new creations are made by productive people, like you and me, but, as in the days of old with pyramid structures, there have to be the managers and producers. And the non producers take more of the value that was created than the ones that were creating it. Which is lopsided when you think about it.

Then there are those industries that simply live to take that value from you in whatever form by playing with the medium of value in itself. They do not produce nor contribute anything to society and solely exist to buy and trade the medium of value to enrich themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

I was into his work a year ago. He has some pretty good messages.

It just goes to show that the Native Americans had it right again. We, most of modern civilization, lost ourselves. Individually, though, we're loving souls. Little things like money, religion, looks, etc split us apart.

But if a handful of diverse people were stranded on an island, they'd bond together and work as one. There wouldn't be rich or poor, black or white, male or female, Jew or Muslim, Greek or Turk. We'd all be one. Work as one, fight as one, love as one, and live as one. That's how it should be.
That's how it's supposed to be.

I agree as well. The current system divides people more than it joins them together. But we chose to experience this time frame for whatever reasons we needed to be here, to learn some lessons. And this could very well be one of them.

Were not anymore advanced or regressed than any other time frame on earth. We tend to think that having "Stuff" makes us more advanced but if you take away the stuff, the only thing left is the values, lessons, wisdom and experience of the person.

There was a picture posted of an island near India with people living to us, what seemed pretty primitive. The island looks hardly touched by their presence after being there, who knows how many years. They seem to be surviving just fine and living with the land. Someone needs to teach them they need other stuff to live.

Compare their island as seen from the sky with say, Hong Kong (a major provider for stuff to people all over the world) and tell me who is more advanced. The one that #s in their land and destroys it, or the one that lives with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Because we allow others to impose their rules on us. Would have been easier to dispute years ago, but not many have the spirit to die for their freedom the way my ancestors did. We have lost the burning to be who and what we are meant to be from birth. We condition our children to accept this world as we were conditioned rather than teaching them to do what is right. Everything is an illusion. Governments exist only because we ALLOW them to exist by non action. We trade comfort for freedom. We have become sheep.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
why do we have to use the paper that the bankers give us?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Because we allow others to impose their rules on us. Would have been easier to dispute years ago, but not many have the spirit to die for their freedom the way my ancestors did. We have lost the burning to be who and what we are meant to be from birth. We condition our children to accept this world as we were conditioned rather than teaching them to do what is right. Everything is an illusion. Governments exist only because we ALLOW them to exist by non action. We trade comfort for freedom. We have become sheep.

Were all addicts. Addicted to living the ways things are leaving the way things are as long as we have food to eat and drink and a place to sleep.

A drug addict knows there is a problem as well but would rather continue own his path until it kills him.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but this guy is an absolute twinkie.

This shouldn't even be on ATS, it should be on getyourdisinfohere.org.

He is fearmongering, pure and simple. He is perpetuating the DUALITY by reinforcing ego-fear. It's so transparent, it's laughable. We are at an opportunity to transcend duality thinking, and if you swallow this guy's kool-aid, you'll miss your opportunity.

However, I should applaud his efforts. It is obvious that he is empowered (by the powers that REALLY be) to do what he is doing, and only those who want to stay in duality will listen to it. He's polarizing the herd, which is what needs to happen before the ascension.

I mean really, the idea that anything happens without consent... it's ridiculous!

THERE ARE NO VICTIMS (except for those who are willingly playing out that ego-drama)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

The energies that surround us is free. But its how we use and exploit the free energy that creates the problem. The free energy that surrounds us is shaped and formed into items that you find valuable and useful. Electricity has to be created, calibrated and available to make the gadgets we have, useful.

Human labour has a value. Unless you or others want to build, share and maintain these gadgets that are created for free.

If we want everything to be free of charge like the resources that surround us. The things we build from this energy must be free from charge as well.

That is a problem. Who wants to work free of charge?

The other problem is how we value our creations. If you build a car. Would you be satisfied with just One free meal ?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I find it really difficult to see how anyone can really disagree with this thought and recognition of a bad pattern put forth and almost universally accepted.
It is a mistake to operate on the premises we accept as real and effective. Anyone can see life should be simpler and better at the same time. None of us know how to get there from here?

Seems we haven't a clue.

We appear to require something that is not presently in the equation, or at least not apparent in the equation now.
Perhaps this is outside intervention, suggestion or help getting ourselves untangled and free of the "capitalism corner" we have painted ourselves into.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
I've always pondered the same question. Why do I have to pay for things that are necessary to life? I'm not talking about extravagances I'm talking about the 4 basics; shelter, water, food, fire(warmth).

You don't.

You're free to go live in a field, drink from the stream, eat squirrels, and rub sticks together.

Good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

...and if you get sick why bother with hospitals, cure yourself!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

...and if you get sick why bother with hospitals, cure yourself!

Correct, like every other known species of life.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We needn't be ashamed to ask for or receive help.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join