It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Research help: ET and Underwater bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yep my apologies you guys are absolutely right.

How dare I refer to some 'interesting stories' on a conspiracy forum?

How could I be so lazy as to ask members if they had info regarding research I'm doing?

Others doing my research for me? How's that? Yep my bad, silly idea to expect the ignorant condescending patronising barely literates to stay away on such a forum. Why are you guys here surely your natural home is GLP. Yep whatever makes you feel good and important.

All trolls aside, anyone with any real info regarding the OP will be received with thanks.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

You came here and made some outrageous claims and then you became agitated when people asked for proof or rational analysis. And now you call us "trolls" because we called you out on these claims? Yes this forum is mainly intended for research into this topic. So if you are going to come here and make outrageous claims, then be prepared for them to face scrutiny!

This is almost as bad as the "Rendlesham Forest" and "Stargates" topic, where members are patting each other on the back without looking at any evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As much as I would love to help, I am not educated as of yet to what you might be looking for. The only reason I am responding is because at first I thought this was going to be a great thread and I was eager to learn something new, and also go see what I could possibly find.

Your attitude towards some of the other posters trying to help, even if they may have missed "your" point, strikes me as a bit uppity. Not everyone is a genius, but most do have heart and want to try and help if they can. I think the more you respond in the negative is going to be more doors that you close.

Try to keep in mind that the innocent are actually quite capable of coming up with things not before considered. You never know where a unlikely branch of the tree may lead you. Im kind of sad this thread took this kind of turn. It had so much potential. You came as a student, seeking knowledge, dont be so quick to disregard a possible teacher, as they come in many forms.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You are of course entitled to your opinion as am I. To you and the others, I made my OP in the 'research' section pretty clear. I'm too old and too ugly to care whether my attitude has ruffled any feathers. As stated I asked for specifics from anyone in the know. The negative posting was not started by me, but instead by others who ignored the content of the OP. I've been involved in these subjects far too long to have my time wasted by people who this thread is not addressed to. Quite frankly this is a deliberate strategy because I want to discourage idle time wasters. I know that anyone with any genuine knowledge in the areas I seek would not be put off by this attitude because it is not directed at them. It is instead directed at those negative posters with no knowledge in regards of what I seek, but who nevertheless have lots of critical and patronising things to say on the matter.

Anyway bump! In the hope that more people with the requested info will contact me. To those that have already I thank you dearly.
edit on 9-10-2010 by spookfish because: retarded spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join