It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul’s Shocking Message To The Tea Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
AntiNWO,

Your handle is Anti NWO but by playing right into the hands of TPM makes your pro NWO as what TPM and NWO wants are exactly the same thing. Total and utter control over the entire USA and the world.

The entire TPM is the radical wing of the GOP who have a very unhealthy taste for blood. If a BLACK MAN WASN'T POTUS THE ENTIRE CLAIM BY THE TPM THAT OBAMA'S A MUSLIM, MARXIST, NAZI, AND PEACE LOVER ALL CAN'T HOLD WATER.

Make up your mind, he can't be all 4.

TPM only exists because a black man is POTUS, if he was white TPM would not exist. Racism, hatered, manipulation, complete lack for The Constitution. What gives anyone the right to carry a loaded firearm within 50 feet of POTUS?

Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, John Boehner, Rush Limbaugh - All TPM All stars, all GOP.

TPM only exists to further derail the nations recovery. You claim you are done with the convo because you cannot disprove on thing I've said.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is TPM's purpose to start the entangling alliances that will become the Second Civil War. "TPM-v-Everyone Else". Is this what we are seeing?

edit on 15-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

I absolutely agree with Dr. Paul.

I agree as well. I would add that I also respect him for maintaining a somewhat neutral stance as far as aligning himself with the Tea Party. To me, it's another indicator that he's working for the people as opposed to having some hidden political agenda that will be detrimental to us.

<< 1   >>

join