It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22.12.2012. Mass Riots-Anarchist Revolution.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Many of you will have noticed that the date is the 22nd and not the 21st as proposed.

That is because i have a proposition for you.

Lets say on the 21st of Dec 2012, absolutely nothing happens, nothing, nadda, zip.

This much awaited event known and anticipated throughout the world, prayed for by many doesn't happen.

The effect of this much hoped for event not happening is devastating, people who have been waiting for years for some event to change their lives, suddenly realize only they themselves can change their circumstances.

All over the world there is mass outrage and anger, the years of waiting for a miracle to not occur, causes people to finally release their anguish.

Soon the anger turns to the corporatocracy, mass riots break out in every major city on the planet, large shops and corporate buildings are raided, government buildings are occupied and taken over, all political and business/finance leaders are sought out for a very public trial.

The peoples own governance of the people begins under a true anarchist order, that is the true definition of Anarchy, not chaos but Natural Order.
A Natural Order amongst the people occurs after the uprising, those who are thought of as truly worthy come to their rightful places.

That is my 2012 theory, or maybe just my personal fantasy.

Would like to know what you all think of it.

Cosmic...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We can only hope
, But seriously I agree with you, so many people are waiting for some big change to their mundane lives. And when there miracle doesn't happen, they could just keep on going on too, just like Y2K etc they may forget. Or your theory is correct and we will return to our natural state...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I created a thread about this a while back, but I don't think people understood my point. I was thinking that 2012 was hyped up so that people become disappointed/depressed when nothing happens, and possibly start riots. This would be the perfect scenario for the government to declare martial law or pass laws that bring us closer to the NWO.

Also, if people were disappointed or became depressed they would accept project bluebeam or some other government deception a bit easier.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what I believe...I'm simply keeping an open mind and learning everything I can so I will be prepared (mentally at least) for whatever happens.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Adillin2012]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is a very intriguing idea, and would make for an excellent discussion. The idea that only WE can change the reality that we live in is spot on in my opinion. All of this waiting for a rogue brown dwarf/reptilian infested rock/cosmic energy wave/polar shift/galactic alignment of doom/etc. is just fun stuff to postulate about. The truth of the matter is, only the people are going to change reality with thought, meditation, and of course, rising up against corporate owned and operated society.

I doubt, however, that many people would start rioting. I don't think many people are expecting 2012 to bring about any sort of great catastrophe, although it would be nice to see society utterly destroyed so we can start from zero. Most of the people I talk to don't believe in any of it, and laugh at the theories out there.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The thing is, riots never last. You have a core group really driving the anarchy, but the rest only get caught up in the moment and the first real threat of violence send them scattering. I've said it a million times, the vast, vast majority of people in this world are not willing to die for their beliefs. I know I'm not. I'll die in defense of my family, but that's really it.

So unless the government or the rioters threaten my family, I will sitting at home sipping a beer and laughing at anyone dumb enough to attempt this.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to happen, and I don't spend to much time on it. I find it sad that people have to believe in or hope for certain day to change their lives....HERE'S A SECRET....YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE ANYTIME YOU DECIDE TO. Stop being mentally weak, stop being afraid to be successful in your life, or whatever you want to do.

I don't see how anarchy will work, that would be nothing but constant chaos. People would be shooting each other all over the place, I don't want to live in that world!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A question : all the floodings, mud slides, fotest fires and volcanos that are going on right now, lets us say 21-12-2012 there is non of the above, we can conclude that : See, nothing happend 21-12-2012 ? yet it have been going on for years ?

All the crap isnt supposed to happend ON the 21st, there is an 7 year period where this will be going on, 3.5 years with escalating choas, and 3.5 years DownWind of the Chaos , In my oppinion that is ..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
A Natural Order amongst the people occurs after the uprising, those who are thought of as truly worthy come to their rightful places.

That is my 2012 theory, or maybe just my personal fantasy.

It is fantasy,because the "truly worthy" stand no chance whatsoever of rising to the top in those circumstances. It will be the violent bullies, every time. So, please, don't fantasise about the breakdown of social order, because the reality of it would be a compete nightmare.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think it would be best to view the whole 2012 distraction like a wave. Perhaps the effect will be at a high point at that time, but lesser effects will be felt both before as well as after.

I think the NWO wants or sees themselves as finishing their plans for global domination around then and assumes it will be their "dawn of a new day". A thousand year golden age designed to their specifications.

Maya in Sanskrit means illusion or deception from a source I read. That has to make one say hmmm...

Bottom line is this folks. If we have one eye on 2012 we've only got one eye here in the present. That cuts our ability to create the world we want by 50% because we are not focusing our attention or intention on the NOW.

Considering the fact that THE NOW is all we have it would be wise to be here in it.

We may not even be around for the blessed event. And I'm not saying that to be pessimistic, just to push the point that tomorrow is not guaranteed to any of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
No law, Maximum Order

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The thing is, the way i see it, lots of people from all walks of life do believe that something is going to happen on 21.12.2012.

I personally know at least twenty people who feel something is going to happen, they don't know what, but they feel something will happen.

The thing to realize is that this feeling includes Bankers, Stockbrokers, Judges, Politicians, the whole spectrum of society has this (2012 feeling) element, who are basing a lot of their decisions in the present, on what could be in the future.

My personal opinion is that nothing will happen on the night in question.

But those believers out there are going to start doing some strange things in the immediate week-2 weeks leading up to that day.

I think it will be the believers who will start the chaotic ball rolling, they will be making their (final actions) or whatever, you know.

Then when nothing happens, all hell breaks loose and everything collapses.

The irony of it appeals to me in some way, it would be typical.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There never was and never will be such a thing as Anarchist revolution. Some organized group will take the power if there is power void. Clearly those will not be Anarchists - cause those will always be less organized (and less cruel) then multiple other movements.
And as for 2012, general public really cares much less about it then about everyday life with its multiple problems - so no mass riots,sorry. Few groups that are heavily into it will either find out excuses or try and make something by them-self - and this worries me much more.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The question is not, what the average person will do if nothing happens on that date. Neither is the question what a "believer" will do if nothing happens on that date. What we should be asking is what do the people who have all the money and all the power think of the 2012 phenomenon? If they are true believers...then worry. if they don't believe anything would happen....worry. What better way to tighten their grip then to use the "greatest show" in the history of the modern world to their advantage? you* have no money. you* wield no power. you* are not at liberty to give a qualitative answer.

*meaning the reader

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

there it is.... the older, Status-Quo elites get outed and a new cadre of leadership takes charge.

That day will see Biden take office during the transition (lame duck) phase, as both he and the puppet supreme Øbama are rejected at the November polls... but then with the riots of whites/blacks/hispanics... the Pres. is found to be suddenly unfit to serve office.
The masses unseat those in power at both the governmental level and tho9se among the fascist Corporatology culture.

Bernanke, Summers, Rubin, Geithner, the whole slew of sociopathic fraudsters become expatriots, some to switzerland others to more local places like Bahama hideaways... the Bush compound in Paraguay will be a busy transit place

(do any independent Soldiers-of-Fortune understand that infomation
blurb?)

* for your OP

[edit on 30-8-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

Very valid point and with the introduction of the polotics of the nwo more and more people will become disalissioned to the point of no longer wanting anything to do with their own discreddited poloticens so they will become more and more suseptibale to the nwo one world view. Oh

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I understand your point, however I think you are way overestimating the number of people that pay attention to this, or who even care. I don't know how you would find out for sure, but my guess is that 1% of the entire poplulation is looking to something happening on 12-12-21. I have a life outside ATS, and no one I know outside of ATS would be aware of 2012 if not for the movie.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I do not believe that there are many people concerned about 2012. Remember that the people you hang out with are not representative of society. Mine certainly are not.

When I look at the local newspaper I do not see any preparations whatsoever for 2012. The newspaper is full of issues such as reforestation efforts, new school buildings, transportation issues, and many other issues that have completion times well after 2012 and even start times after 2012. All I see is planning for the next decade and beyond.

If people in my area were concerned about 2012 would they be taking time to discuss whether or not new bonds should be issued to pay for the construction of schools that would begin after 2012? Would people want interstate exit ramps be rebuilt to hinder their lives throughout 2011 and 2012? Wouldn't it make more sense if you thought that 2012 was some sort of end to just live with the problems and not compound them with extensive road work?

If there are few people that appear to be deeply concerned about 2012, then it is unlikely that there would be upset people the day after.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I have thought the same thing might happen but not in quite so violent a manner.

Originally posted by ChemBreather
All the crap isnt supposed to happend ON the 21st, there is an 7 year period where this will be going on, 3.5 years with escalating choas, and 3.5 years DownWind of the Chaos , In my oppinion that is ..

So is the solstace of 2012 the end, middle or beginning of this 7 years?
edit on 21-10-2010 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Interesting thought my friend. Personally, I hope it goes a bit differently. Check out the link at the bottom of my post. My idea parallels yours in many ways. I'd just hate to see the destruction of useful infrastructure.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 21-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

... or maybe just my personal fantasy.

Would like to know what you all think of it.

Cosmic...

Rather that. Which is what most 2012 conspiracies are. And now you know what I think of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join