It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans working alongside ET, Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Thanks everyone...forgot about the "avrocar"...

The AVRO Car is a Coanda effect vehicle a prototype to be sure and they didn't get it right, obviously

This is also a Coanda effect 'saucer'

Internos did a great study on that one
www.thelivingmoon.com...

This is also a Coanda effect 'saucer' You can make one yourself by JLN Labs

Another by AESIR

The effect is real... the concept is real... military is using them for recon work... and the 'air flow' can also be water (impractical due to weight) or 'plasma' as they are experimenting with at Northrop on the B2, something rumored for some time and they recently finally DECLASSIFIED

But these have nothing to do with reversed engineered Alien saucers... Henry Coanda discovered it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chi-and-Me
I do know that the Janet flights (commute from Las Vegas to Area 51) come and go all day long. They fly directly over my work site. There are at least 3 Boeing 737's in the fleet, maybe more.

Yeah but they also fly to Tonopah, Nevada Test Site/Yucca Mountain and Los Alamos, not only Area 51
and they fly over my house... I can set my watch by them
They also fly to Palmdale (NASA Dryden/Edwards AF) and San Fransisco, somewhere in the Bay Area (most likely to do with LLNL) but not tracked that down yet

I've been tempted to flag one of them down and see if they want to get a beer.
Or maybe hitch-hike into the Janet terminal and have a beer with an ET.

Good luck with that
Don't forget we can still shoot people in Nevada

Janet Terminal Las Vegas

New Passenger Terminal under construction

Janet Terminal Yucca/Nevada Test Center.. 2 of the smaller ones are there

Janet Terminal at Tonopah Test Center, unofficially dubbed Area 52 where all the new stuff is tested. Look at the airfield, all parked planes are covered with metal sheeting so no google snooping 37°48'05.51"N 116°46'31.92"W

Janet Terminal at Groom Lake (Area 51) 37.238958, -115.811756

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

However, I intend to not be "gullible" in these matters, hence I am very hard to convince.

So how do you like my side of the fence? Or should I ask "Who the heck are you and what did you do with the real WeedWacker?" Hope this isn't one of those Clone take overs

Hey speaking about Hu-mans working with Aliens... you just HAVE to include this. Very detailed report. Backs up a lot of what Bob Lazar said and stuff I have documented like "Looking Glass", backward traveling light waves.. effectively looking at possible futures

http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Declassified footage. Who knows, maybe aliens did exist in underground bases and have a pact with our government. We have to admit that it would be the most likely hoax of the government, then we have to admit that everything undercovered from secret government documents did indeed happen, so it did seem like they were here.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Never saw this thread before....
and I didnt even need to read it...

Et's 2 type to be more exact
absolutely work alongside the airforce at area51
and cia
pentagon and so on so on...
like i ive mentioned before I have a reliable source that has said as much

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HRegressor

Nice
ONR eh? Figures here is a better video but sound sucks. Recoreded from a video presentation looks like

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think its legit. I have no proof, its just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
seen it before, but yes i believe everything he is saying to be true

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That footage is awesome!

Don't you guys think there is a better possibility of aliens working at Dulce? I think the reality is not a bunch of friendly aliens working with the government, but that the government discovered the alien base a long time ago, and noticed that the aliens live on the deep levels underground. They then built on top of the aliens and relentlessly tried to communicate with them. So now you have some aliens that disagree with most of the aliens, so they might work with some officials on the upper levels, but for the most part the aliens are deep underground and they do not cooperate with humans, and the humans are not allowed to go down there. This is what I interpreted from my research.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Found this video on YouTube quite by chance. I see it's been up, there, for about two years, so I doubt if it's "new" to ATS....but, I don't recall seeing it mentioned before.

Anyone care to comment/expand on the veracity or tomfoolery (whichever the case)?

Hi weedwhacker, I am absolutely not shore about this, but it could be that the person in your video is Bill Uhouse.

There was back then on the site of Linda Moulton Howe a very interesting article posted about it which I posted partly in the thread of karl 12.

UFO Occupants ~ Drawings,Sketches and Non-Human Reports.

reply to post by spacevisitor

Part 1-2-3 - Two Scientists Describe An Extraterrestrial Biological Entity Called "J-Rod"

© 2002 by Linda Moulton Howe

In 1999, Bill told me that he was talking to a mechanical engineer named Bill Uhouse who had worked on a U. S. military program to build an advanced simulator that could teach certain American pilots how to fly disc craft - either back-engineered or actual alien craft.

The technical adviser on the project was allegedly an EBEN called "J-Rod," who had been working with a secret agency of the United States government since 1953 at Los Alamos National Laboratory in northern New Mexico and in a secret underground facility called Site 4 literally inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake, Area 51 and Nellis AFB.

Uhouse, now 78-years-old and knowing his non-disclosure agreement with the U. S. government expires in 2003, began speaking publicly about his experiences. Back then on June 14, 1999, I presented in Earthfiles.com with his permission, "The Strange Story of J-Rod, An EBE" © 1999 by Bill Hamilton.

Since then, Bill has had in-depth communications with a microbiologist originally named Danny Benjamin Crain who changed his name for personal family reasons, he says, to Dan Burisch. Dr. Dan Burisch (Ph.D., State University of New York, Stoneybrook), also describes an assignment to study the biological fluids and tissues of an EBEN called J-Rod inside S-4 up to 1995.

Then he was assigned to a new project called Star Flower in which he researches materials allegedly related to panspermia, the seeding of life on earth from extraterrestrial sources. Project Star Flower is ongoing.
This week, Bill Hamilton and I discussed Bill Uhouse's and Dr. Dan Burisch's alleged experiences with one or more extraterrestrial biological entities referred to as J-Rods.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70a10b06f5eb.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawing of J-Rod by mechanical engineer, Bill Uhouse, based on J-Rod's appearance dressed in a human man's shirt in 1970s or early 1980s at a conference table with physicist Edward Teller and eighteen scientists, including Uhouse. The project that linked Uhouse to J-Rod was a "flying saucer simulator" to teach certain U. S. Air Force pilots to fly back-engineered, and/or actual, extraterrestrial craft.

Scientific Meetings Lead by J-Rod and Physicist Edward Teller
THAT UHOUSE WOULD HAVE TO KNOW TECHNICALLY?
Yes. Apparently, Bill Uhouse was in attendance at a conference table with a number of scientists at Los Alamos. At one end of the table was the head of the project which by name, according to Uhouse, was Dr. Edward Teller. At the other end of the table was J-Rod. In attendance around the conference table, I guess, were 18 scientists and engineers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3aba103a5c7f.jpg[/atsimg]

In September 1996, Area 51 investigator, Glenn Campbell, interviewed Bill Uhouse who he referred to as "Jarod 2." Working with Uhouse's direction, Campbell drew the UFO simulator graphics above © 1996.

Zeta Reticulii 1 and 2 and Gliese 876-c Star Systems
DID HE HAVE ANY IMPRESSION FROM J-ROD ABOUT J-ROD'S PLANET OR THE WAY J-ROD LIVED WHEN HE WAS NOT IN THE CONFINES OF LOS ALAMOS OR AREA 51?

No. He mentioned that J-Rod was originally from the Zeta Reticulum system.

ZETA RETICULII I AND II, THE BINARY SYSTEM?

Yes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e349e5710d9d.jpg[/atsimg]

The yellow binary star system Zeta Reticulii 1 and 2 is about 37 light years from Earth.
Both suns are similar to the Earth's sun. The distance between the binary stars is estimated to be nearly 100 times the distance from Pluto to our sun. Thus, a solar system around one star is not expected to disturb another solar system around the second star.

(Editorial Note by Earthfiles Reporter and Editor Linda Moulton Howe: In September 1998, a source I interviewed at length who wishes to simply be called "Kewper" told me that he worked for both the CIA and the Army Signal Corps between 1956 and 1960. He was stationed at an Army school that taught encryption in the southeastern United States.

His supervisor asked Kewper to join a highly classified CIA group to analyze photographs, drawings, documents and other evidence from around the world related to the presence of a non-human intelligence. Kewper said in August 1958, he, his boss and five other CIA colleagues flew to Nellis AFB, Nevada for a meeting with a USAF Colonel in an area built into the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake called S-4.

There, the group not only saw seven round craft inside a hollowed out area of the Papoose Mountains, but were taken to an office to communicate telepathically with a grey non-human being working in some capacity with the U. S. government. The drawing below is by Kewper of the being he saw in that August 1958 meeting. For more information about Kewper's story, see Earthfiles.com Radio Archives May 31, 1998 Dreamland and Coast to Coast AM about Kewper, CIA and Area-51.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9713a0cd2ed0.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawing © 1998 by "Kewper," former U. S. Army cryptographer who saw this extraterrestrial biological entity in August 1958 dressed in a human T-shirt at an underground installation inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake called S-4, Area 51, Nellis AFB, Nevada.

www.earthfiles.com... X-Files

I have the articles in worddocs, so if anyone is interested in them, let me know by U2U.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
This week, Bill Hamilton and I discussed Bill Uhouse's and Dr. Dan Burisch's alleged experiences with one or more extraterrestrial biological entities referred to as J-Rods.

I am assuming you missed this on the J-rod by Dan Burisch?

http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

I have the articles in worddocs, so if anyone is interested in them, let me know by U2U.

I am interested...
Can you save em as PDF from word?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9713a0cd2ed0.jpg[/atsimg]

Drawing © 1998 by "Kewper," former U. S. Army cryptographer who saw this extraterrestrial biological entity in August 1958 dressed in a human T-shirt at an underground installation inside the Papoose Mountains near Groom Lake called S-4, Area 51, Nellis AFB, Nevada.

www.earthfiles.com... X-Files

Hey, I am interested in the documents but I found one small thing on this site. www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... ce.htm

Here is what Kewper says in 1998 - "Kewper: The only film I saw is the one that has been released in the last couple of years showing an alien autopsy. I saw that very same film in 1957."

That film was revealed a hoax so he couldn't of seen that one, is Linda trying to trick us?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well....I've known about the Coanda Effect for decades.

Don't usually incorporate it into the more common-place description for lift, for conventional wings in air...(back when I was instructing. Except, sometimes, as a casual mention...a "gee whiz" addition).

Easier to stick with Bernoulli, and that concept is sufficient for conventional airfoils, and subsonic airspeeds.

More exotic you get, the more there is to learn...of course.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hey, while we're on this subject, how many levels do you think are undergroiund at area 51?

I would say no more than 4.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I am assuming you missed this on the J-rod by Dan Burisch?

You assumed right, I did miss that one, looks very interesting, thanks.

Originally posted by zorgon

I am interested...
Can you save em as PDF from word?

I never did save them as PDF before, I did not even know that I could do that,
but the miracle did happen, I succeeded.

Can I send them to the address I still have here from you, you know, with the fish.

edit on 12/12/10 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by HRegressor
Hey, I am interested in the documents but I found one small thing on this site.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com... ce.htm

Here is what Kewper says in 1998 - "Kewper: The only film I saw is the one that has been released in the last couple of years showing an alien autopsy. I saw that very same film in 1957."

That film was revealed a hoax so he couldn't of seen that one, is Linda trying to trick us?

For what it is worth, I personally think that Linda is not trying to trick us, I think she only tries to bring the truth out, as far as she is been told the truth of course.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When it comes to humans working alongside aliens, I always have doubts. Both Phil Schneider and Bill Uhouse often contradicted themselves when giving accounts and their statements appear somewhat full of gaps and holes.

A case in point is the clip in the OP. Bill Uhouse says that there were :" four live , feeling-good guys, " from the crashed craft. When the interviewer ask if they were ETs, Bill Uhouse then goes on to say :" four live , feeling-good (pause) , ET-type individuals " . Note how he is avoiding to say four aliens.

Yet , on another interview (see below ), he says that there were no ETs in area 51. He also went on to say that there 'might' be in Arizona, New Mexico and Dulce. It all appears to be hearsay and he never actually states that he has been in the presence of an alien in the clip below. Even the religious beliefs and home of the ET appears to be speculation.

Here is the other interview which contradicts the one in the OP. It gets interesting at 4:27 into the clip, when asked specifically about ETs in area 51. I did not embed it as I do not want to disrupt this thread.

www.youtube.com...

So did he ever meet aliens or not ? In the clip I am linking above, it seems he never actually met any although he says that it can take 8 years or more to have enough security clearance to do so. All he is saying is there 'might' be aliens.

edit on 12-12-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, that was interesting reading with great computer generated layout of Area 51. Thanks for providing the link! Some of the things I've researched correspond to what I read in your link. That was the most detailed information I ever read on Area 51. I've listened to some of Dan Bursch's interviews but seeing the layout and generated graphics really put it into perspective. It kind of feels like an episode out of Star Trek with the kind of technology that's kept secret. Do you have any more links like this you care to share. I would enjoy reading them. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Speaking of "Dan Burisch".....are any of these dozens of older ATS threads about him worthy of reviewing?

(I assume, perhaps, the ones with most replies may be most interesting?) Thought about checking through them in order, older to newer...don't want to waste time, though, on the duds.....:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because, skimming through the "J-Rod chronicles" (I know, not the actual name...but, 20 Mb of something), will have to reserve judgement until there's some corroboration. Seeing some other opinions on his veracity will be helpful.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think those pictures of the Janet Jets are old....the old 737-200s. (You can tell the difference, mostly, by looking at the engines).

They upgraded to 737-600s, didn't they? (The -600 is part of the series of the so-called "Next Generation" [737NG] Boeing 737 models. The 737-600, -700, -800 and -900 all fall under that sub-class. Distinguished from the older versions by different wing design, engines, landing gear and some internal systems alterations. The -dash numbers reference the fuselage lengths....).

Oh, yes....here's the update...(interesting source for acquiring the jets, yes?):

The 737-200 fleet was recently phased out with the arrival of the 737-600s. All the new aircraft are ex-Air China and with the exception of N273RH and N365SR were previously operated by the now defunct China Southwest Airlines before being acquired for US Air Force operations starting in 2008.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, great resource on The Janet Fleet, new AND old.

(Looking at the "N" numbers, on the new ones....they look suspiciously like "vanity" numbers, to me. Common for owners to request "N" numbers, with their initials as last two letters....the preceding numbers, after 'N', can be random, OR, if available, be selected too. Much like "vanity" license plates, for cars. Any guesses on those initials?? Or, just coincidence?).......

Oh, and bonus, for aviation enthusiasts, and airplane spotters:

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 12 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join