It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans working alongside ET, Area 51?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS team.

Many know that I have varied interests...and whilst I remain hard-core "sceptical" quite often, on many controversial claims and topics, I have always had a fascination with things related to "ET", Roswell, and the like. Since a very young age, it has been something of interest to me.

However, I intend to not be "gullible" in these matters, hence I am very hard to convince.

Found this video on YouTube quite by chance. I see it's been up, there, for about two years, so I doubt if it's "new" to ATS....but, I don't recall seeing it mentioned before.

Anyone care to comment/expand on the veracity or tomfoolery (whichever the case)?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi,

The video you have here, is taken out of the documentary 'Dreamland - World's Most Secret Base'. This documentary dates back to the 80's if i remember clearly. I have seen it several times, and i liked it

Cheers, Cyberjedi

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Who are you? ...and what have you done with Weed?

I don't recall seeing that particular video here before, but that doesn't mean a whole lot, since I don't spend a whole lot of time in this forum.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Never saw the video, but this isn't the first such thread on the topic. Others exist regarding the Dulce base and others.

But for those of us unable to see the video (because we're sneaking onto ATS from work) could you maybe give us some of the highlights???

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Thanks for reminding me, when I watched the video I knew I had seen it before but didn't remember where, there has been so much on TV over the years it gets all mixed up..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think that if ever real footage is leaked, if indeed aliens do exist and work with a secret arm of the government, we will never know. Most people would probably think it's fake - but that's UFOlogy for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
There are other alarming reports of aliens constructing underground facilities.....ellen chrystal warned of a complex built in N.J. in the 80s and had many ufo sightings and incidents to back up her theory.
There are others who have warned of this too Phil Schnieder (deceased), was one of the first...and was eliminated for it.
South America, is also rife with such stories.....puerto rico also.
It has to be obvious that underground or water is the logical answer to the aliens needs.(assuming they wish to avoid unexpected confrontations.)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I believe the governments are ALREADY coming clean about the existence of 'extraterrestrial' beings. Superior Flying crafts do exists, there is even NASA footage of them. It's real, Regan knew the truth, Aliens exists and it is me and you. Robots are the ones you gotta plow through, soulless beings that never knew.

The time is coming, Thank you France, thank you Brazil, thank you China in advance.
We will see, and we will believe whatever helps us to think clearly.
Find you, do you, know you, don't let Independence Day happen without The Truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting I'd not seen this clip or the full documentary before so thanks for that.

I find the intimation that greys have some kind of telepathic power interesting. I've always felt that some of these so called supernatural powers of mediums, clairvoyants, mind readers and the like are based upon people with the ability to pick up and interpret the brain waves of other people that can't help but spill beyond their craniums.

In regards to disclosure, I can't see it happening anytime soon unless TPTB fail to incite WW3. There's still too much money to be made and too much power to gain before they fall back on the disclosure scenario. I really hope i'm wrong though.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

A secret facility in NJ? Do you have any more information on this? I grew up in NJ and still spend alot of time there. The most densely populated state in this country would be a very bad place to have a secret base!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anyone lese for a dose of cold war propaganda??? I do not believe this to be true. National security would have been compromised. They could easily have found this guy and silenced him. I am fed up with Youtube.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Are we working with ET's at Area 51? Don't know. I do know that the Janet flights (commute from Las Vegas to Area 51) come and go all day long. They fly directly over my work site. There are at least 3 Boeing 737's in the fleet, maybe more. Assuming there is more than one shift, that means there are alot of people living here in Vegas that may know if ET's are there.

On the west side of McCarren airport, across from the Luxor hotel, you can see The 51's exiting the Janet's, getting in their cars, and leaving. I've been tempted to flag one of them down and see if they want to get a beer.
Or maybe hitch-hike into the Janet terminal and have a beer with an ET.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I sincerely hope that it was a bottle that the 'shadowman' in the video was holding!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Ok....thanks to cyberjedi for coming up with the provenance of the documentary, that the video clip was lifted from:

The video you have here, is taken out of the documentary 'Dreamland - World's Most Secret Base'.

I think that answers a few others' valued responses, as well.

NOW...to see if the full deal (docu) is on video for free....guess Google is the way to go eh?

seagull....Funny!!!
Really, made me smile, thanks.

~~~~~~~

Ah! the "magic" of Google....looks like the whole thing is hosted on YouTube, in 10-minute segments, of course.

Ten parts -- must have been two hours long, originally (with commercials)?

So....any independent confirmations, in the intervening two + decades???

[edit on 30 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

video footage is about the avro car, poor vid been on the history channel a few times

wee mad

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
DECLASSIFIED U.S.A.F. FOOTAGE

I think weemadmental is right, that looks like the avrocar.

Here's a snippet from wikipedia about the director -

Criticism

Burgess directed the documentary Dreamland [2], an alleged exposé of the secret Pentagon facility known as Area 51, that was described as an example of uncritical reporting:
"...infuriating nonsense to mark the 50th anniversary of the crash at Roswell, New Mexico. The usual suspects are rounded up to tow their party lines (Stanton Friedman, Bob Lazar, et al.) and producer/director/would be intrepid presenter Bruce Burgess does absolutely nothing to question what he's being told or even point out the idiocy of some of the arguments."[3]

www.eofftv.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

Thanks everyone...forgot about the "avrocar"...

Here's a video:

AND, the Wiki link for further clarification and documentation.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

S&F Weed - thanks for posting. I too would like to know if there has been confirmation/debunking of the information in the program in the last couple decades... I don't buy the avro car explanation based upon size - it took several people to carry one section of whatever was being built in the video...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I magine NASA sending astronauts to another planet to work with selected few on that planet instead of revealing ourselves to that whole planet. Then imagine how silly that would be.

I find the idea of ancient astronauts and NASA encountering UFOs fascinating but I can never get the idea of Aliens working along side with the US government in secret. People watch too much movies and forget that soldiers, policemen, government agents etc are all human beings just like us and project them like some sort of mysterious organization out to enslave them. Rant done.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

A secret facility in NJ? Do you have any more information on this? I grew up in NJ and still spend alot of time there. The most densely populated state in this country would be a very bad place to have a secret base!

What BETTER place to have a secret base? If you put it way out in the desert with no one around for MILES... everyone will know about it... like that non existent most top secret rumored base Area 51

But yeah me too need INPUT on that NJ thing

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join