It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just don't understand why "people" don't see it NOW because it's pretty obvious. :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As I watch patiently for a changing of the guard, I wonder what's going to happen when the Crown falls and people figure out that the District of Columbia is a soverign society. I used to suspect that it was a "british" colony. Mostly due to legal manipulation (UCC). I didn't realize how much power there was in the US within the military industrial complex. It is amazing what a person can hide from unsuspecting eyes. It seems that the Crown, DC and the Vatican all need a good fixing (to be brought to light).

It's quite mind boggling really to even bother with the future. For example, How does a being shed a very complex belief system that is based on spiritual religion and has become a product of a lifetime of conditioning. How does one reprogram such beliefs into knowing, to understand the vibrational understanding behind the "occult" understanding. How does one understand the vibration of the form instead of being dominated by the form? How does one fulfill the desire for knowing the answers to existential questions when it realizes that subscribing or subjecting to societies, religions, and nations will not likely result in any of these questions EVER being answered (at least not in the way such agencies operate today, for if they ever discovered this... they most likely would keep it a secret until the next root-race).

How does one person deal with the fact that the country they have grown to love and to pride, and even sadly enough to identify with or even in some cases as? How does a person cope with the fact that they are not a person, or their government... but simply one who is being human after living a great deal of time in such an illusion? How does one quite literally wake up from a dream? How does one tear free from an entire illusion of reality into a blank pallet for a completely different configuration that seems to either be in need of discovery, or under construction and hiring. How does one find a way to be quiet, and listen, and keep its ego transparent? Where does one learn, or rather remember all of these universal laws that get violated and raped by the "mainstream"/Kon-sTrEAM?

Decent questions, but the most importantly is the question of NOW. What I really need to know is how does one planetary species (namely humans) reach a universal vibration where the entire species claims total independence from it's own "governMENT" when they realize that "their" government has involved it's self (it's actual governmentMIND) into every detail of huMAN existance, and this governmentMIND has been possessing individual minds via manipulations, brianwashing, neurolingustic programming, etc... What will "people"/HuMANs do when they realize that this governMIND has itself been manipulated into passing the entire lot?

I just don't understand why "people" don't see it NOW because it's pretty obvious. :-|
[edit on 30-8-2010 by deadruby2006]

edit to amend a poor vibration. thx mod!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yep, your going to fit right in here,

Welcome aboard!

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathead

ETA something strange here... how do you have only 9 posts and three threads?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Mike Stivic]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Circumventing the censors to provide a misspelled simulation of a curse word is simply not allowed."

BATMAN! Where do you get these wonderful toys!?!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Thanks for the hospitality Meathead

9 posts & three threads? I'm not sure I understand the question, although... I have discovered that I can only make threads in the introductory column until I achieve a certain number of posts (25 if memory serves me correctly). I understand the point... letting members get oriented with business as usual at ATS before "muddying up" it's decorum. I must admit, that it's not too much to ask, and I am thankful that they at least leave the introductory forum open so we can randomly express brianstorms while adjusting our noob-vibrations to ATS standards. I think i'm liking it here already. I just wonder how far the limits of the art of expose can go here.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Yes, they allow newcomers to use the introductions forum to publically say hello and let the community know a little something about you.

As far as using it to brainstorm and circumvent the 20 posts in order to start threads, I think you might be mistaken.

best of luck,

~meathead

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome.

Most people are lurkers for a while before signing up at ATS, so they usually have an idea about how things work here. Most post an introduction of themselves on the intro thread.

Usually the intro has to do with you and your various interests.

Most make twenty posts on other peoples threads that they have interest in.

After those twenty posts, they might decide to start a thread.

Then they learn about what people think of their thread, a lot of which will be negative.

good luck.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

Interesting. Mistaken as in suggesting I might consider completing the 20 (thx) posts so I can create threads where they are relevant instead of having many threads in the introductions that are not an introduction? I suppose that makes perfect sense. If this was your intended meaning, then I see your point meathead. I'll contribute my 20 posts and refrain from abusing the introductions column. ^_^ Thx 4 the hint.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Hi deadruby2006, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS community my friend

slap on that cyber-ego outfit of yours and jump right into the fray, hu?

Meathead has it right, you are going to fit right in here.

Glad you found us, glad you joined.

I hope you enjoy your ATS experiences, and please don't post crap,
et

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Welcome!

You may be interested in the book Zhuan Falun which explains many supernatural phenomena and how to become a good person etc:

www.falundafa.org...

PS: A striking prophecy:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Hi Butcherguy. Somewhat of a high expectation for decorum at ATS. I spent a bit of time lurking and generally observing before even signing on, and even then have taken some time to actually produce output. I would have started sooner, had I read the ATS regs. Acquiring points to have an avatar kind of makes ATS feel like a videogame. It is hard not to notice severely(-)polarized criticism around ATS. I haven't experienced this yet personally, but i'm sure i'll get my turn. Thanks for the hospitality

reply to post by Sauron

Thanks for the links/info Sauron. I'll make sure to find some time, and look through the information that you've taken the time to share. I'm surprised by the degree of professional assistance at ATS. I am having issues getting an avatar up. It seems there is an "old" upload space that requires 25 posts, and then there is a media section of ATS that states "registrations are closed, check back later". How does one go about unlocking this part of ATS? Thanks again

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hello EsotericTeacher, and thank you. I am very much enjoying my stay thus far. I don't have to tell anyone here how informative this site can be (especially when one starts writing!) Right into the fray? I had a laugh at myself when some members called me out on circumventing the 20 post limit. I didn't even occur to me until meathead brought it up. I guess i'm just a rebel by design, eheh. I'll try to save the crap for facebook

Thanks for the feedback!
Peace & light to all
DR

new topics

top topics

join