It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist are baffled about elongated formed crater on mars!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
That's the Greys digging into Mars so that they could establish a military base of sorts, and erect a signal/wavelength transmitter-receiver. I wouldn't be surprised if that message from SETI travelled through the Kaipur belt, and connected to the antenna in Mars, bounced off the moon, and came to us.

Point and laugh, but what will you do when they come?
They won't come, they'll just drop the bomb.

don't let them.
People, WAKE UP.

Laugh, and point.
I love disinfo buts.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
they'll just drop the bomb.

Well then we probably deserved it!

By the way I do believe there could be life on mars but not the way we know it.
To my opinion the amount of oxygen in this world could be compared like breathing on the top of the mount everest at 7000 feet.

Maybe small lifeforms are living on mars but not full grown monkeys like us!

[edit on 11/15/2009 by 0bserver1]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

TYPO in my sentence- I meant to say Long and Skinny objects just to the left- in the zoomed in pic

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the crater off to the right changes between the two main pics in the OP? In the second (picture 2) the southern wall of the crater seems to have collapsed. It is perfectly symmetrical in the overhead view, but in the angle view part of the wall is missing. Slightly off-topic, but still points to something unusual going on in the area, or possible photo tampering.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the soviets sent a probe to Mars, and in it's last transmission, it displayed a UFO. They believe that this UFO disabled their probe. The same thing happened to one of our probes. This time, one of our remote viewers saw a UFO come up from the surface and "flash" something at it, disableing it as well.
The appearance of geysers or photo manipulation is plausable as well.
SNF

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
it kind of looks like a creek or spring or something running in to it at the bottom of the pic......idk

www.sciencedaily.com...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by JTpirate]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hmmmm ... do the following 2 enlarged images from the Orcus Patera region look suspiciously as if they contain water ?
But I'm sure the true explanation will prove to be something much more mundane ... if I could only think of an example

Edit: Actually change that to an ice reference as with Mars extremely low surface pressure, liquid water cannot exist.

[edit on 31/8/10 by tauristercus]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Ok.
You're wrong. Phobos II was lost but there was no UFO involved.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Thats an excellent find indeed !

I agree that it couldn't be liquid water but it sure as heck looks like ice in both craters. I'm hard put to try and come up with an alternative explanation, especially considering how visible the "substance" is in the large crater.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

yeah my thoughts too. I pointed that one out to on picture 1-1a

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You know,
I don't know what to think of it.. Do you really think that they totally tampered the Raw image file ???

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So what do we have here.. I found even like tunnels or caves an it also looks like some kind of dome structure inside a crater? and probably some waterfalls?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontaskme
Did anyone else notice that the crater off to the right changes between the two main pics in the OP? In the second (picture 2) the southern wall of the crater seems to have collapsed. It is perfectly symmetrical in the overhead view, but in the angle view part of the wall is missing. Slightly off-topic, but still points to something unusual going on in the area, or possible photo tampering.

I don't think its the same crater. Looking at the overhead, the crater to the far right demonstrates a fallen rim that fits with the angled view. I think the closer to midline crater is obscured in the second photo by the inset/ enlargement.

Ummmm...

ETA: On further analysis, you have something. Following the line in the terrain to the lower right of the "water" crater in the overhead, it DOES seem to be the same crater as the line is present in the angled photo.

Looks like either something happened to the crater wall in between shots or someone is playing with photoshop. Funny, though, it sure looks like the same wall failure as in the far right crater in the second pic...
Good find.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Hmm you mean that they copy pasted that crater? good overview!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join