It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the 23.5th Degree

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hopefully, this won't be a stupid question, but:

Was there ever a time that the Great Pyramid was located at 23.5 degrees, and if so, how long ago would that have been?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

I dont think so....but you may enjoy this read, relating to ideas along 'lines and numbers'....

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Curiously enough, Gary Osborn, the guy at this site...

John the Baptist and 23.5 Degrees

... seems to think that there is a strong connection with many of the classical depictions of John the Baptist and 23.5 degrees. He points that direction, his staff is tilted that amount, etc.

He links it back to knowledge hidden among an elite "Angel Society," extending back to Egyptian times, and relating to a possible astronomical catastrophe that resulted in the Earth being tilted at 23.5 degrees.

It's an interesting read, if a bit conclusionary.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If I am not wrong, 23.5 is how the Earth's axis is tilted.

That's the degree of the tilt.

Masonry is about making men. Building men.
I guess it all ties together. I don't know of anything bad about masonry.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks! This is awesome, above and beyond what I was looking for... and will no doubt keep me busy for a while.

My purpose for asking was in relation to this thread was this part of this post, and maybe another connection to the pyramids.

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

IF IF the Egyptians made the Pyramid marking Orion, the Sphinx marking the Leo....to mark a time of 'age' at about 12,500 years ago (10,000 BC)...showing a marking that the Earths wobble will cause Orion to 'dip up' and cause us to be in the 'age of Leo' at the beginning marker of the great year clock.....I think its worth a NOTE that WE will be exactly half way around this clock in about 2500ad. We will sit half way around from the age of Leo which puts as astronomically on the cusp of Pisces/Aquarius....the Sun moving literally/astronomically into the age of Aquarius.

I thought it was particularly odd that the interior layout of the pyramid was mimicked in the street layout of Washington, DC. ( 0:33 to 0:36 of the video )

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join