It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of how particles function, atoms, electrons and other particles.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have gave it a thought, do things exist into the dark, and what is the light.
When it's dark we do not see, when it's light we see. But how do we see and what.

My theory would be that particles are not what they seem to be, so what is in the dark, and why can't we see into the dark. It's darkness, energy or should I say electromagnetic energy, as in an ocean of energy shaped in different forms. Could this be the answer to the meajurmet problem ? I would say on the dark side electrons on the light side atoms(protons and neutrons) Simply atoms don;t exist into the dark and are a product of light. The meajurment problem states that an atom comes into focus only when a councios observer comes into observation of the atom. We all know that light needs to be shined on the atom in order to view it because everything is pitch black at the subatomic level.

Maybe this is the answer, atoms don't exist at all in the dark and are a product of light, are within the light wave. They come in existance when we turn the light on, because they are part of the light.

The way humanity has led to think when the answer was simple. Take things from the light and bring them into the dark. Energy transfer.

My notion of how things are. This is not positive + or to better explain it this.

Example:
On - Off |
So we see here this - | - | - | - | - | - | - | it's on off on off on off Light, dark, light dark.

The actual sign of the proton is this - and the electron this |
There is no plus in a battery, it's an entry point and the negative point at the end.
The whole battery is this "+" The father "-" and the mother "|" = + charged energy.

The father, the proton, light, sun shine.
The mother, dark, no sunshine, energy, the electron.

When light comes into touch with dark we get interaction between the two forces.
Example:
Things in the dark are very cold without the sun.
Things in the sun are warm.
Water is cold and needs to be heated up as a result we get the product of two elements, hot and water= hot water this - and this |
Water without the sun would go into ice, even more with extreme temeratures it becomes steam, clouds.

There are three forces - | and neutral.
The element of our very existance is this "+" charged energy.
When someone looks at this positive sign and takes it a part we get this - and this |
Light and Dark.

There is no positive, the whole battery is this + We are confined energy into the dark, negative energy, it's not really negative, just energy, and the energy is charged by the sun. Wellcome to reallity, where no oaths are needed to find out the truth. Charged particles are charged because they come from the sun otherwise they would not be charged ? So the whole charged energy theory is this + energy& and the charger. Why don't we wake up ? If one would be able to look into the dark they would see the real world, energy patterns and how things are shaped, the reallity. How to see into the dark without turning the light on is the answer, our eyes are made to see what visible light tells us there is, the visible spectrum, we see atoms, we see colors. Maybe the atoms are part of the lightwave that we cannot see and they come with the light, in total darkness there is no atoms ? they do not exist ? Atoms are a product of the light while the product of the dark is an ocean of energy, the two come toghether and they dance.

Atoms:
Atoms come with the sun ray, are in the light, electromagnetic force exists regardless wether there is light or not, that would be the electron.

The battery:
The battery produces light because it has charged energy, charged energy can exist into a battery confined, just like we humans function.

Lively energy:
Is charged energy that will dance confined to a defined parameter, container. There is only light and energy, everything is patterns of energy confined by walls. Without the sun we would have an ocean of calm water, without light there is just calm energy.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Are you trying to say when we turn off the lights, everything ceases to exist? That seems to be what you are implying - so as soon as the sun goes down - the universe vanishes - hmm.

Also -

"The meajurment problem states that an atom comes into focus only when a councios observer comes into observation of the atom. We all know that light needs to be shined on the atom in order to view it because everything is pitch black at the subatomic level."

The measurement 'problem' I think you are referring to is Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle - which applies only to electrons, and implies certainty of position and velocity are inversely correllated.

As for things being 'pitch black' at the atomic level - I don't quite understand that at all - if any kind of radiation is present in the environment, then it exists at the atomic level as well - so it isn't 'pitch black'.

If you are talking about very small distances (sub atomic), then they can only be resolved with very high frequencies - of 'light' (EMR).

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Please forgive me for pointing out a problem with your theory.

Last night in the pitched black I stubbed my toe on the corner of my bed. The bed that wasn't made of atoms and didn't exist anyway because the atom doesn't exist in the dark.

But on a positive note at least I can go for a piss in the middle of the night in the dark and not worry about pissing on the toilet seat. How can she have a go at me? The toilet seat wasn't there in the dark, it only materialised when she got up and switched the light on.

Edit to add:

How does this fit in? When you look at an object the colour you see is the one colour that the object is not. This is because that colour is reflected whilst the others are absorbed.

eg grass is not really green. grass is every colour but green, it's just that green is the colour not absorbed by grass and is reflected back to us.

ie.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Are you trying to say when we turn off the lights, everything ceases to exist?

No on the contrary, energy exists regardless of light, it's energy like water for example, and charged energy like hot water, when the water is hot ? it starts to dance ? boil ?.

The question is and I don't know it yet, is what if the world stop spinning, what would happen then ? would the energy colapapse on the dark side, or would it be more compact, to view this one has to view it black and white, I would go with if it's dark everything becomes solid. What would solid energy look like and what would liquid energy look as. Pitch black means no interference, no heat source, nothing. You can't say for example that there is no interferance, if you got dark into the room there is still inerference because the heat waves are hiting the walls causing the dark side to heat up. It's like water in a closed container, it still heats up.

That seems to be what you are implying - so as soon as the sun goes down - the universe vanishes - hmm.

No on the contrary, it becomes solid as a rock because energy will freeze on it's self. Water has waves for example because it's liquid, if it was ice there are no more waves, it would explain the double slit experiment ?
In the dark it will make a wave, focus light on it and it turns into a particle.
I would make the double slit experiment in intense cold conditions and see what happens.

As for things being 'pitch black' at the atomic level - I don't quite understand that at all - if any kind of radiation is present in the environment, then it exists at the atomic level as well - so it isn't 'pitch black'.

It is pitch black, to view an atom you have to focus light on it, then it shows up under the microscope. It's pitch black because it does not exist, it's not there, there is no subatomic level, the atom comes with the light.
Color is the effect of light, without light you do not have colors, there are no colors into the dark ? It would explain it, all the colors we see come from the light, the sun charges the surondings and gives skining to things otherwise we are transparent like glass. So atoms must come with the sun ray, or any source of light, they are a product of the light not a product of the suroundings.

Everything we know is wrong, atoms are a product of light. The only force that is present I asume without light is the elecromagnetic force.
Explenation: you can't see but you can touch, the electrons hold the floor, reality is made out of electrons, out of energy.

Point number two, light strikes into the dark The electron is just energy, expanding in and out, the electron and the positron, in and out. Electromagnetic force holds everything, from the walls to the floor we walk on. The electron gets charged by the sun as in proton charge electron. Heat warms water. There are really only two forces at work like temerature. you got the middle point and the extremes, it's like this.

Heat (light)--------------0 degrees middle point -------------- Cold (dark)
Proton (light)--------------------charged + energy ----------Electron(dark)
Dark meats light and the dance, they have sex. Father and Mother.
Father = the sun.
Mother= the dark side, in other words father and mother = + charged energy. The whole battery is this "+" there is no positive. All there is energy and the sun charges the energy. So simple.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i read that our DNA is tinyier than the wave lengths that make the light we see.

also that at the subatomic level where the Up, Down, Strange & the other Quarks exist. the energies can opt or choose their composition/behavior/development...iow the Quarks & mesons have freedom-of-choice,
i just don't know when that freedom stops,

i guess its like our biological Stem Cells, they become what their location & situation tells them to do/be

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Please forgive me for pointing out a problem with your theory.
Last night in the pitched black I stubbed my toe on the corner of my bed. The bed that wasn't made of atoms and didn't exist anyway because the atom doesn't exist in the dark.

It's not made out of atoms, it's made out of energy, the floor is held by electrons, not atoms, atoms are not solid because they come from the light, they are in the light.
Your hand does not go thru the wall because your elecrons prevent the other electrons in the wall from doing so, otherwise your hand would go thru the wall, atoms are not solid. You hit your leg because of electrons because negative went against negative.
Atoms are not solid but they do contain energy, because light contains energy. It's fact, there are no atoms, they only exist with light, no sun or no light = no atoms, as the light go's down in intensity there are less atoms. Density of atoms is a meajure of light wave. Red, green, blue and so on because light is color.

I would put it this way, there is no light into the dark, only if you push the switch. Atoms exist in space because the sun shines in the dark, no sun no atoms. I'm asuming that in an isolated place there is nothing but energy without the sun to charge it. There is no such thing as nothing, nothing does not exist. If one would see into the dark without light, they would see the matrix.
Flow of energy charged from the sun, everything would be like glass. Fire makes glass, shapes it, we can find it in real life examples.

Dark cannot exist without light and light cannot exist without dark.
Red =light blue=dark.
It's in religion like horus the son of the mother and the father, it has one eye the moon that is the mother dark side and one eye the father the sun.
Movies like the matrix, the mother is black the father is white. Light and dark.
Water without heat will just freeze, dark and light.
Anywhere we look we get the same system. There are only 3 forces, The third force is in the middle, it's called reallity, creation, where dark meets light and they dance, they charge, or make love, any definition, male and female.

top topics

join