It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Uinversal Energyball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I saw a video with several people who had had a near death experience.
Those I saw all mention that they go to the light, and a heavenlike place, the selfprofessed atheist said he experienced the same thing.
At this place they saw, what could be called the 'video-reel' of their lives. The interesting part of this is that not only did they experience what they themselves had said/thought/felt, but also what the other people in their lives thought/felt.

Now, if we argue that what they experienced, the NDE, only happened in their own consciousness, how could they get the inside info on what others thought/felt?

In an understanding of the universe from a modern physics PoV, everything is energy. If everything is energy, then so to is thoughts and emotions. If I experience the change from no emotion to an emotion, I experience an energyfluctuation. A feeling vibrates. This vibration will, like ripples in a pond, transmit this feeling. And the brain is able to subtly pickup on these frequencies.

According to the witnesses everything in their lives was there, like if the brain was a recording device. Maybe the brain picks up on all frequencies within range, and thus the witnesses could experience how their actions affected those people with whom they interacted with.

If I accept this then "Do unto others as you would have done unto you", gets an interesting twist, seeing that everyone get to experience how they affected others from their PoV, and will get to experience it as if it was themselves they did it to.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
good thread...i better change my ways, i guess
i'm a little bit selfed, i'm going to give that up

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by scratchmane

It is all probably subjective.
Chemicals in the brain and stuff.
Producing similar experiences.
Seeing things from a different viewpoint etc.
Energy waves, piffle!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Good point. Observation seems to indicate there are few actual 'believers' running around who are overly concerned about picking up the tab for their actions. When I was young I worried there may not be a hereafter. Now that I'm older, I worry there might be. And that brings up the matter of the heretofore.....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I was just reading/learning about this last week! I had the very same thoughts. It amazes me how connected we are. We truly are all one.

top topics

join