It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone see "Cross" Clouds over Sydney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi guys,
Wanted to know if anyone knows what this is.
On Sunday afternoon a spotted a "t" or "x" shaped cloud in the sky, i didn't think nothing of it, I thought something went wrong or maybe an apprentice sky writer

Then driving to work today (Monday morning 30/08/2010) I spotted 3 more and took pics.

Anyone else see them yesterday or today?

[edit on 30/8/2010 by wycky]
Fixed images

[edit on 30/8/2010 by wycky]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Maybe something to do with this?

www.abc.net.au...

Not much info though...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
well my first thoughts are sky writing but why random X's?
Also I took the photos when i was driving through Ryde, the one i saw on Sunday i was in Liverpool.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

No idea, but at least we know there was a skywriting plane getting about over Sydney in the last few days, maybe they were testing or practicing before going off to write the real stuff?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Maybe...... But the abc.net pic was taken 28th, i took my pics this morning (30th)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wycky

Looks man made

I saw something like that here in Perth almost 10 years ago. Turned out they were doing it for a radio contest, sort of like a cryptic clue, or something along those lines

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yeah im assuming its man made too or perhaps Space Pirates marking hidden treasure

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They are not crosses, x's or plus signs.

They are a different mathematical symbols.

Alien visitors obviously left them there as a message for Australians to MULTIPLY.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
well its oves the aliens have finely tired of humans thinking there the universes greatest gift.
so they marked the spot that they need to drop the planet destroying bomb
. Now as you can see some alien made an error in calculations a couple times before they found the exact right spot.
You can see wear they rudded the other x out .
(alien planet destroying bombs require very precise measurements.
as the slightest miscalculation will now only blow up the earth but send the sun spinning away on a collusion course with a planet that does accutly have intelligent life .

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
well its oves the aliens have finely tired of humans thinking there the universes greatest gift.
so they marked the spot that they need to drop the planet destroying bomb
. Now as you can see some alien made an error in calculations a couple times before they found the exact right spot.
You can see wear they rudded the other x out .
(alien planet destroying bombs require very precise measurements.
as the slightest miscalculation will now only blow up the earth but send the sun spinning away on a collusion course with a planet that does accutly have intelligent life .
Darn! Why couldn't they drop it on the Eastern United States?

I wanted to see it first!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just a thought but the new series of Australian "X factor" was broadcast on the 30th and it's set in Sydney as far as I could work out.

The X shapes don't seem a very good advertising ploy though as they mean nothing on their own.

I wanted to watch the video of it here but it won't let me from my location

top topics

join