It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

took some photos last night 02/20/04

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halide
I just did the experiment regarding the orbs. I took a picture in a dark room with a flash... I also put some white powder between my fingers and rubbed them while capturing the picture. Lots of orbs appeared in this picture, but none appeared otherwise... This proves that orbs are nothing more than out-of-focus dust particles magnified by the flash...

He-hey! good work Halide, I tried it with mine but the flash is too far from the lens (it's a bit of a fancy posh camera) and it didn't work for me.

You couldn't post a copy of one of the images could you to show us could you?

---

As for the streaky line/light thing though I'm still not sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's my picture... with the "orbs"

superkeen.net...

[edit] linked to the image since it's 55KB

[edit on 1-7-2004 by Halide]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Great stuff Halide, thanks for posting that. I thing the Orbe mystery is solved!

your orbes even have the little nipples!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well, I got bored so here's 3 more that I took outside!

superkeen.net...
superkeen.net...
superkeen.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And now, I think I've disproven all of the orbs. Check this one out!

superkeen.net...

this one has bluish, whitish, AND orangish orbs.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Halide thanks for trying the experiment out i didnt get a chance to last night , however there is still one difference with your orb and mine. The difference is i saw my orb with the naked eye and attempted to photograph it. In the one photo labeled whats this i did not see with my eyes until the photo was enlarged and it most likely is one of these dust orbs. The other orb that is yellow is a photo of where i zoomed in on the object that was makeing the squigly lines as it was moving.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I've seen that before when I took pics of rain. Very similar.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
Halide thanks for trying the experiment out i didnt get a chance to last night , however there is still one difference with your orb and mine. The difference is i saw my orb with the naked eye and attempted to photograph it. In the one photo labeled whats this i did not see with my eyes until the photo was enlarged and it most likely is one of these dust orbs. The other orb that is yellow is a photo of where i zoomed in on the object that was makeing the squigly lines as it was moving.

Ok, well I was just trying to prove that MOST "orbs" are simply tiny particles captured by the camera flash.

The little squiggly UFO is kind of interesting

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I still think these 3 images contain camera flash related artifacts...The one with the blurry looking trail could have been a small hair at several inches from the flash, and, well...that's my hypothesis.

[edit on 2-7-2004 by Halide]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
And, finally, I believe the orb behind the satellite dish has got to be the protruding "feed horn" (Found the name of it on howstuffworks.com)... unless you can prove otherwise.

my feeble drawing attempt... since we can't post "copyrighted" images

[edit on 2-7-2004 by Halide]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join