It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with all the Déjà vu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Lately I've been having Déjà vu a lot. The first time I could of recalled seeing a post of ATS a year ago before it was posted, then again on ATS, Then two days before I went to a bar I had a dream about being at a bar. Am I just getting to be a better dream psychic?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I thought I posted in this thread already? Oh wait Hmmm

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I didn't know others where having the same occurrence. Thank God I'm normal! What is the reason for this happening?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I didn't know others where having the same occurrence. Thank God I'm normal! What is the reason for this happening?

I think he/she was being sarcastic. c:

No increase in Déja vu's for me, I'm afraid.

I do get them quite frequently, though.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

Well I used to get them at random. Now I'm having them more commonly now. Maybe something is going on :p

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
...this goes to prove because Solid matter is Part of the (Black hole - dimensional particle) and outside the Black Hole are + solid particles(which are still part of the Black hole) are still incontact with each other in space time and as the Black hole pulses out the + solid particles of space time(the Galactic Wave)...is a version of a future or (dimensional future self(energy the Soul)..of man..
the pulse of the Black Hole =9802 means this would be a future .. rift of 9802 years of space time headed our way .. so (I will see you in the Future)... at a certain time and place maybe .. somewhere in time
my (theory of everything)

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
How is it you had a dream at being at a pub and then you went to the pub make it dejavu? It was your choice to go to the pub, it didn't randomly fall into your life?

Edit to add:

I mean, I dream of being at the pub quite often, but when I go there on a Friday night there is not anything mystical about it.

[edit on 30/8/2010 by just_julie]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

I never drink and have no interest in drinking. For some reason I had a dream of being in a bar; having a good time with people. Then it just happend out of no where.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.scientificamerican.com...

I like this explanation

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

OMG!! Thank you so much. What can I do to repay you for your hard work?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I don't know about you, but usually when I get Deja vu, something big or memorable happens to me. Before I ever heard anyone else say it, I always told myself as a kid that it meant my spirit guide was alerting me to something, whether it meant I was on the right track, or that I should pay close attention to the next coming events. Nothing bad ever happened, but it was always like slightly life changing, or heavy impacting/evolution of thought, type of events.

You might just be feeling the vibrations a bit more now, take advantage of it!
Enjoy your new found ability!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Next time u have a dejavue,close your eyes and do not think, just let every thing go, don’t move don’t think and hopefully u will be able to experience what i did..actually seeing what it really revels.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Again I just had another deja vu experience! 5 down for me! This is getting interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
i dont know about how yours play out ,but every time i have one i allways find myself trying to predict what will happen next ,also mine last for a long time one time i had one ,and i was standing next to this guy at a party ,and as soon as i looked at this guy i broke out into de ja voooooooo

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
i dont know about how yours play out ,but every time i have one i allways find myself trying to predict what will happen next ,also mine last for a long time one time i had one ,and i was standing next to this guy at a party ,and as soon as i looked at this guy i broke out into de ja voooooooo

new topics

top topics

join