It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Yahweh really the prime creator?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Yes all the dimensions are changing according to its density and type.

A good way to imagine it is:

---All the solids are furthest away from the infinite. The emitted energies from the solids are closer to the infinite.

I have a image that gives a illustration of how it works.

A better way to view this diagram is to think of the solid and emitted heat energies as the sun, earth, and solar system. The emitted light energy part comprises a galaxy. And the "main dimension" is the space outside of galaxies, and in between galaxies.

But the words "outside", "in between", "dimension", and "infinity" are not entirely accurate when describing this "outer space." The nature of space changes in this space. It is DEGENERATE SPACE, and is subject to change according to observation. Distance is no longer absolute, and speed has no range. Because of the nature of this degenerate space, it also has a center. A "capital world."

A simplified way to visualize this is to consider the above diagram a top down view of a cross section of a sphere we can see through. The diagram is roughly the bottom one-third of the sphere, with the solid being the very bottom of the sphere.

If we were to add the remaining two-thirds of the sphere on top, we would find degenerate space curving first a little outwards, and then back inwards as it passes the equator. At the top of the sphere, overlapping the solid, would be the center world of degenerate space.

But that's overly simplified. There are multiple galaxies, and multiple solar systems, so really the center world would have multiple polar opposites. Such is the nature of degenerate space. A hypersphere would probably illustrate this better.

Even though it's simplified, I wouldn't mind somebody making a picture of this sphere. I mean the regular sphere of course, although I'll give bonus points for taking a crack at the hypersphere.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by metalore

The reason i made this image was to simplify everything. It seams like i have to start out very simple to get everyone to catch on to what i am talking about. Details can be added when people understand what i am talking about.

PS: And i am not very good at using Paint Shop either lol.

With the image i wanted to show that energies are being emitted from the solid. And since light is the fastest source we know of it would be further away from the solid, than the heated energy elements.

There is a sequence to all this.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

"I don't believe Lord God Yahweh is a real God."
This is what this thread was about from the beginning…

"It is not Eve that Lord God formed from Adam."
This is also indicated in what you call "myths".
And so are various other things you mention.
Have you read my larger posts above? Or just discarded them as "myths" without really reading them?

The Tree of Knowledge is, more correctly translated, the Tree of Wisdom, but a wisdom that Yaldabaoth forbids us to seek - to "eat from the Tree of Wisdom"…

So I begin to wonder when we will get back to the main subject of the thread…

[edit on 8-9-2010 by memyself]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

Yes i have read your post. I have also read a lot of other topics on this subject.

But your heading/topic say: Is Yahweh the prime creator?

I have now agreed that he is not, and i have written a large post about it. But i was hoping to skip that part. And head right to the question. Who is the prime creator.

Yahweh came to earth because that was his destiny. What he did on earth was preplanned and meant to be, he just didn't know it. That is what i want to prove.

There is a order to the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

One of the more interesting thoughts I have heard about Yahweh. I easily disregard him as something of the minds of men being he was so human like in behavior and attitude...

But interesting....he had purpose you say, he had his own destiny...he did what he was meant to do....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think I already wrote this, but just in case, here we maybe go again.

YHWH is not God. God has no name.

If we name God, we limit him to that name. Then we worship that name. Form religions around that name. Become slaves to that name.

God is all around us. Everything is part of the whole. We can look at an Atom, and say that is part of God, and be correct, but the Atom is not God.

God, simply, is beyond a Name.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

As i said earlier as well. Names can do nothing. Its the dimension that holds the name that can make changes. Names have never been able to create anything bu myths.

I think you have caught on to how i work. A atom, a electron and so on are all a part of Thee creator.

A = A

a compressed "A" will = A at the end of its cycle of expansion.

A finite is not infinite, its what it becomes.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by spy66

One of the more interesting thoughts I have heard about Yahweh. I easily disregard him as something of the minds of men being he was so human like in behavior and attitude...

But interesting....he had purpose you say, he had his own destiny...he did what he was meant to do....

Yes Lord God Yahweh is not Thee God. But we have made him our God, because he and his people were fare more superior than the Male and Female that walked the earth before he arrived.

He planted a garden within the garden. This garden was probably sustained by labour. To cut the grass, weed the flower beds and shape the bushes. He had people to cultivate the land for crops and fruit.

He planted new trees,crops and plants. Because he knew what a seed could do.

The Bible does say 2 things about this:

1. 5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

2. 15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

What created the universe created us in the begining, that is for sure.
After that others came and things changed.
It's simple what created us in the begining wants us to find out the truth and no one can change that. It will happen soon, not sure but I feel different. So I would stop picking sides, it is the end, but just the end of how we see things.
Time for nature to step in, god does work in miserios ways because we can't understand it as long as we don't see the truth. I'll go with the sun changing dark to change the way we see things. One thing I know is the sheaperd is back. No body is perfect, because nothing is as it was, today we are just actors not knowing who we are. It's fun tho trying to picture it, it's what makes us tick.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

“Yahweh came to earth because that was his destiny. What he did on earth was pre-planned and meant to be, he just didn't know it. That is what i want to prove.”

That is already mentioned above.
Quoting myself from my post www.abovetopsecret.com...:
“It will not be a coincidence that Yaldabaoth came to be, but a preparation for the exodus of souls from God’s light world. As the Gnostics (see Origen) taught, we all existed from the very beginning in that light world. However, some of us wanted to go out of it to have experiences that are not possible to have in the light world – and to fully experience our free will (also in ways that are impossible in the light world). For this reason, God created various angelic levels and then a region of darkness for those, who were to fall still further down. Yaldabaoth was intended to be the lord of that region – of the region of ignorance – and he should, therefore, be ignorant himself. Sophia was not ignorant to the same extent but also not fully conscious of what she was really doing, when she had Yaldabaoth come into being – and it should probably be so, or she wouldn’t have done it.”

“But we have made him our God, because he and his people were fare more superior than the Male and Female that walked the earth before he arrived.”

He made himself our god and fought to destroy all people who devoted themselves to other gods, his competition. What makes you think that his people was superior? Fighting and killing is certainly no “symptom” of superiority! They did what YHWH told them and SLAUGHTERED everyone in their way … is that a human behavior? Well, I don't blame the people, really, because they did what they were order to do … but this is the signature of a lesser “god” that had promised them to give them a land, but at what price … and who wanted his power at any price …

Read the Sumerian texts to get more of the whole picture.

As concerns your drawings:
They are two-dimensional presentations of three-dimensional concepts. Now there will be no doubt that cosmos is multidimensional, who knows how many dimensions it has. But let us consider just two more dimensions, for the example: try to add a 4th and a 5th dimension in your diagrams – can you? How?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

This post was doubled and, therefore, Added twice by mistake, sorry.

edit on 8-9-2010 by memyself because: Added twice by mistake, this is to avoid the repetition.

edit on 8-9-2010 by memyself because: Avoiding repetition!

edit on 8-9-2010 by memyself because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
God is not some alien, people need to wake up.
It's the force that governs the universe, it's the supreme. It makes the rules, not we. We are fish in a water tank.
Some know how the rules work and profit from them, but beyond rules there is mistery, it's the I chose to. What makes life, life. The scecret of all secrets. Gods fall like stars
because stars are not gods, stars fall.

O lucifer morning star, you fell from the sky. Stars fall all the time just look on tv. Glory is short, who thinks is master and imposes it's will by force will fall, the universe takes care of bussines, it imposes balance. Rome will fall forever this time. Fall fall fall...like a star. So we got the story of the bible as a fable, with god throwing the bad guy out. It is about to fall from earth. Ohhhh santa you are on your way, about to leave us alone, to fall. The sun will fall.
Just my opinion, it's how I see things. Anything in nature that will rise by force will fall. True power comes with limits or else the universe takes care of you.

Nice little song.

edit on 8-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Yes my drawings are 2 dimensional. Nice observation. Is that where we have to start?

I was hoping for more understanding by educated people. Do i really have to explain everything all over again with 4th and 5th dimensional drawings? The 5th dimension shouldn't be needed to grasp this at all. The 5th dimension is far from infinite.

Can't you imagine in your mind what a infinite dimension of darkness looks like, if i give you a 2 dimensional drawing with a explanation of what that dimension is?

I even went to the trouble of making it look 3d. So it would be easier to imagine the volume of the infinite. I cant draw the infinite dimension. I can only illustrate it.

I have read your work. I already know the story. It is written by others as well. This is just a rewrite of the myth with a twist of personal interpretation of words and events other have written before you.

Edited for grammar.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Why does it have to be Yahweh? Why can it not be Zeus or Thor or any other polytheistic-religion god?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Why does it have to be Yahweh? Why can it not be Zeus or Thor or any other polytheistic-religion god?

I don't speak Greek or Norwegian...

In fact, I don't Call YHWH either for I don't speak Hebrew.

Peace,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

There are two ways to view Yahweh in this myth.

1. Yahweh is a alien leader who came to earth from a different planet.

2. Yahweh is a leader of a evolved tribe who lives to wards the east in Eden.

There is one religion in the Bible that is more highlighted than any other, when you read about the woman/Eve in the garden of Eden.

It is her religion that is being used. It is what she believes in and what she has been told that is being used as the word of God. She has been commanded not to eat or event touch the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

But you have to question the reality her. Was it God who had commanded her, or was it her tribe? Could she have been instructed by her parents or her tribe not to interact with a different tribe?

To day in our time. We also have borders to separate people from other people. And some have different belief systems and different politics. And a lot of us have opinions about other nations. Based on what they believe and how they enforce their politics. We judge it either as good or evil.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If they came here and did what they did, what makes you think they won't do it again ? Who is stoping them ?
I'll tell you, no one, there is nothing to do. We all die anyway at some point, they sold this crap with it's an illusion to delay time for the coming. They are on it and you are not, it's not god, just some aliens running around the universe and posing as gods wherever they go. God is what created the universe and us in the beggining. They are the snake that came after that. It's what they are really, they go to some god forsaken planet they see a bunch of primitive people and then they impose force on them. If I was an explorer I would never do that, let people evolve on their own, watch the beauty of creation but don't mingle, just say HI and then leave. But they had to tweak us, play with our dna, have sex with us
and then make us obey them, and made us make sacrifices, kill eachother. There is a divine force but these are not it, divine means just that, it's pure, does not enjoy twisting things around and killing people, the nature of things, the equal. That is god, the true nature of the universe, along the way things got twisted, religions poped up like after the rain, people made wars. I'll tell you one thing that I beilive, god is somewhere out there but it's not them.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Angels fell and became humans...
The prime creator is not alien, but someone alien wants us to believe that he is god and puts himself between the prime creator and us. That's the problem.

edit on 9-9-2010 by memyself because: Completion

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

We did do something wrong I take it and took the blame, left on our own.
Then they hid it, now it's in the open because something is about to happen.
Who is the creator ?, none of them, it creates planets, galaxies, stars, life, that is the creator.
It does not order to kill or to start wars. It's simple to me, they will come again and do it again to us until we learn.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No, angels fail and mixed with the human population. The red fallen angels mixed with the blue human. Anunaki + Lemurian= Love it seems, in a twisted way, because the truth was hiden.

So if it was hidden these are not your avrage day honest folks. It's we do tricks, kill kikk obey obey, something like that. It's the bully, your human spirit is something precios if you still have it.

edit on 9-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join