It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PR people for the last wild man in the Amazon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
They were like "Cordon off the region! Get the president to sign this petition, to save the last Indian! Or should he be called 'the last indigenous Brazilian?'
I mean this is brilliant , but this is Brazil and it's down to this one last tribal citizen. Let's make it a big deal then. "

Sorry if I've lost you or if this seems too strange, if such is the case just go away, but what I'm saying is that it was 500 years too late to try and save that race! The native Americans were slaughtered in the tens of millions. But hey, save this one guy OK! Let him have his space!!!!!!

It's the most important thing for the human race. He's the real time last Mohican.
Make it a spectacle for the world , and come and visit him. He's the last wild Brazilian.
It will make up for the murders of millions, if we make a big deal out of him. And make sure this whole story does something for tourism.

The great thread upon which this rant is based, is here if you missed it in some case. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It;s like everything else.. They wait until it's too late to do anything about it and then people start to care about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
It;s like everything else.. They wait until it's too late to do anything about it and then people start to care about it.

Exactly mblahnikluver. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
He's survived for this long without their protection. Maybe they're worried because he's reaching age of retirement now... Governments.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
He's survived for this long without their protection. Maybe they're worried because he's reaching age of retirement now... Governments.

I'm sure he could receive a large lump sum if he knew what that was and were to come out from the jungle and request one from the governments. (not that he would want it)

top topics

join