It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did i capture a ufo?? or a bird?? not to sure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

original picture, not to sure what the brown blotch is in the sky

here is another close up shot!

same pic zoomed

can someone help me figure out what this is!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i am not sure eather my good man , MHO it does not look like a ufo ,but i am not sure i need more info on the pic

where were you ?

what time of day was it ?

did you see with your own eyes ?

what ever info you can provide

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

on the restigouche river looking north towards quebec, i live in campbellton NB, on the other side of the river is quebec im in NB, time was about noonish no later than 3pm, sky was so clear and calm that day, until i saw planes making clouds, this was after i took this pic!

whatever it is it is way up in the sky kinda has an outline of a ufo that is banked to the left, turning??? almost transparant i would say but could be the reflection of the surroundings. i have other pics taken that same day but without the brown speck, thats what intrest me about this!! took this around june of this year!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

on the restigouche river looking north towards quebec, i live in campbellton NB, on the other side of the river is quebec im in NB, time was about noonish no later than 3pm, sky was so clear and calm that day, until i saw planes making clouds, this was after i took this pic!

whatever it is it is way up in the sky kinda has an outline of a ufo that is banked to the left, turning??? almost transparant i would say but could be the reflection of the surroundings. i have other pics taken that same day but without the brown speck, thats what intrest me about this!! took this around june of this year!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

i didnt notice it until today months after taking it! and personally grown and enlightned more and more everyday! maybe it was time to notice somthing like that!!

sorry for DBL post!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This looks like it could have been from something on the lens to me

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Kind of looks like dirt on your lens to me. Did you happen to be inside in front of a window while you took it?

Sorry buddy.

Pred...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

did you look close to the first one! im kinda on the beach!, and dirt on the lens, the other pics i took after this one dont have anything on it!, so dirt ruled out! and no window in front of me! too bad it so blurry i have the origional if anyone wants it to zoom in and clear it up a bit! i have an dell optiplex crappy n slow cant do any good editing! feel free to ask for it!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy

well thank you for your info ,i am trying to peace together every possiblily ,you say you seen planes makeing clowds in the sky? like chem trails ?
and that is what prompted you to take the pic ? then later on after an exam of the pic you then noiticed the spot am i correct ?

i just want to make sure i have all your info correct

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
and dirt on the lens, the other pics i took after this one dont have anything on it!, so dirt ruled out!

And the ones you took before?

What camera did you use?
I suppose it was a digital camera, if it was, could you please upload the image to something like ImageShack?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

yes it was a beautiful day! sitting out on the beach, this was one of the first ones i took, i have a pentax optio s10, infinity focus and mountian setting!!

after about an hour i saw planes making chemtrails non stop overtop, have pics also close up of planes too! but i don't know if they are spraying or not! i just went to have a nice day outside on da beach!, weird tho like i said no other pics have the same spot on them!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

its blurry ... hard to tell.. im no image analysing expert

10% chances its a UFO
90% chances its a flying bird

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

the other pics i took after this one dont have anything on it

You also have to accept the possibility that there was a speck of something being carried in the air, past your lens, at the time the shutter went off.

Just like when you stare into space, you can see specks floating around, caused by the liquid on your eyeball.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I agree - a fleck of dirt on the lens. I would be more worried by the skull shaped cloud to the left. That would get some people on th Paranormal Board all excited.

Regards

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

ya i noticed that too! considering after this there were planes spraying everywhere! or contrails were everywhere/ but a large amount of planes were traveling the same directionall day! fleck of dirt i guess ill take that!!

mods please put in grey area , thx!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Chefspicy.....

Thank you for posting your photo & subsequent commentary.

Unfortunately, based on viewing many such photos my guess is that the "object" is something too close to the camera to be in focus & is therefore out of focus.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I get these all the time when the sensor on my digital SLR gets some dust on it.

I'd hate to be labeled a disinfo agent or the like, but I think all photos like this should be automatically discarded. There will never be a way to prove what it is and will only serve to add more noise to the debate. I don't mean this as a slam against the OP at all, just my personal opinion that we waste a ton of time on things that are just too out of focus and blurry to ever be helpful (except to skeptics, of course).

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
thx everyone! mods could you move and close this thread thx!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
well thank you for your info ,i am trying to peace together every possiblily ,you say you seen planes makeing clowds in the sky? like chem trails ?
and that is what prompted you to take the pic ? then later on after an exam of the pic you then noiticed the spot am i correct ?

i just want to make sure i have all your info correct

many thanks

Nephi

Are you the expert that decides whether a photo is a UFO or not? If so that explains why no one believes any of these things...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by salsaking

How do you know that english is this guys first language? What does spelling/grammar have to do with being able to decipher what is in a photo?

I think people with your attitude is what is wrong with this site, as if you have never made a grammatical or spelling error.

Please have more patience and understanding in the future, it helps us all.

Pred...

new topics

top topics

join