It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul calls out the liars... I meant Palin and Beck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ron Paul has some surprising news for the Tea Party

You’re being taken for a ride.

At least this is what many libertarians like Ron Paul believe when they see someone like Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin trying to lead the Tea Party at the “restoring honor” rally this weekend. In fact, Ron Paul believes, if you’re looking for real freedom, you should really go back to the core of the constitution and the bill of rights, which Beck and Palin do not fully endorse when you really look at their beliefs. Whether it be Palin’s support for starting more wars or Beck’s beliefs on paying the private Federal Reserve MORE interest on our money by means of a VAT tax.

Ron Paul believes in neither of the above.

Indeed. Palin and Beck are controlled opposition. They are big liars... not to mention Palin is a big idiot... and Beck works for warmongering, Bush's boot licking, pro-torture Fox News... ENOUGH SAID.

Ron Paul right again calling out the scum who pass themselves as leaders.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yep the ptb control so many of the opposition groups, with false leaders.

Glenn beck is just slime just like, and how his two faced persona wins over so many in the christian movement is bizarre.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Exactly, Beck and Palin were the PTB's puppets to try to subvert and control the tea party movement.

And sadly, it worked perfectly.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Nothing shocking about his statement. I'd expected (hoped) he'd actually called Beck and Palin out for their hypocrisy. A general statement of disapproval of what's come of the tea party would have even sufficed. Not the OP's fault, though the original article had the misleading title. I've heard pretty exactly this type of statement from Paul before. Nothing new here. But at the same time, he should repeat it as much as he can. He's got my vote (again).

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am no fan of Palin but I do listen to Beck. I don't agree with everything he says but he does make some very valid points.

What I don't get is how people can forget how critical he was of Bush.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"the tea party movement" is nothing but a name.

a weak attempt at categorizing me and you.

in order to divide and conquer us, they must group and name us first.

TPTB can name me a Free Man in their struggling MSM outlets.

annuit coeptis
humanae libertas

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

i can all the beck haters never have listened to him.

as to paul maybe hes just po'd he drew a crowd as large as he did..

same old story with politicians demonize anyone who can steal your thunder. ie meaining paul probably will make a presidential run.

basically do what liberals do with anyone they dont like or agree with- vilify,demonized and marginalize.

simply put paul is a politician beck is not.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i can all the beck haters never have listened to him.

same old story with politicians demonize anyone who can steal your thunder. ie meaining paul probably will make a presidential run.

basically do what liberals do with anyone they dont like or agree with- vilify,demonized and marginalize.

Drawing large crowds means nothing.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

i disagree with that statement

40 million people didnt want obama and dems in power

if anyone beleives the numbers of actually teaparties i've heard reports up to 20 million- dismiss that number if you want.

lets just say there are millions of people who arent happy right now.

the thing that ties all of those things together is those are the people who WILL BE voting in novemeber.

so when you say numbers are meaningless well they arent.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by neo96]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Amazing that someone is saying this about Ron Paul and calling him just another politician and comparing him to Beck a drunk clown turned Mormon with a history of lying and half truths and act like Beck is somehow morally superior.

Ron Paul's track record of integrity and honesty in upholding the constitution is perhaps unparalleled in the history of the congress where is Beck is an admitted clown.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

if anyone beleives the numbers of actually teaparties i've heard reports up to 20 million- dismiss that number if you want.

the thing that ties all of those things together is those are the people who WILL BE voting in novemeber.

Over 40 million people also voted Obama into power.
People can be easily swayed by people who speak lies, like Beck and Obama.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Ya, but 50+ million didn't want Bush in power in 2000 and he had to depend on the antiquated electoral college and the conservative justices on the Supreme Court to beat Gore. And we all know how that turned out between 9/11 and Iraq. So you're right, numbers are meaningless.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Beck's biggest sponsor is goldline. When does the price of gold go up?

When there is international tension, mistrust in the Government and economy, and when people can't trust the value of their holdings or the strength of their currency.

I saw a goldline ad the other day that actually claimed that "you will always make money buying gold". I had to do a double take - this is a very bad position for goldline to take, as investors will be able to sue if the price of gold goes down from their purchase point. I'm sure there's something in the fine print about how the price of gold MIGHT go down.

I'll try and PVR a couple of episodes of Glenn Beck (just for the ads) and see if I can find this ad again - it was an interesting claim for an investment company.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Ya, but 50+ million didn't want Bush in power in 2000 and he had to depend on the antiquated electoral college and the conservative justices on the Supreme Court to beat Gore. And we all know how that turned out between 9/11 and Iraq. So you're right, numbers are meaningless.

However, despite what popular opinion tells you, unfortunately, Bush DID win the popular vote in 2004.

2004 62 mil for Bush vs 59 mil for Kerry.

In 2000, there was only a difference of about 500,000 votes in favor of Al Gore nationally. If 2% of voters had persuaded a friend, neighbor, or person in the street to get out and vote, Bush never would have won.

Given the generally poor voter turnout in US elections in general, you'd have thought that would have been a wake up call for the electorate to get out and vote in 2004, but it clearly wasn't, as only about 2 million more people took the time to vote in 2004, but about 30 million more turned out to vote in 2008.

Obviously, the general population didn't care about Bush's stolen election in 2000 enough to get out and vote in 2004.

It was actually nearly 60 million people who voted for McCain in 2008, but we can't accurately say that they didn't want Obama in power, as most people just blindly vote for the candidate from the party of their choosing, regardless of the issues at hand. All we can say with any accuracy is that the Republicans only managed to get just under 60m people to vote, versus just under 70 m for the democrats.

I bet if a Republican nominee publically stated that he was in full support of baby killing, people would still blindly vote Republican without knowing or caring about the positions of the candidates. Unfortunately, that's the same for candidates from ANY party.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

here we ago agian. still arguing about the 2000 election

simple fact 60 million+ voted the man for another term.

if bush was so aweful how the hell did that happen?

numbers are not meaningless. they do matter

the only problem the left wing has with bush is he just didnt have a d for democrat beside his name.

now that the left has their "messiah" obama has done a hell of alot worse than bush(continued power grabs and senseless spending with no end in sight) and there is nothing but silence and butt kissing.

just goes to show how much a d(democrat) can get away with cause they never do any wrong.

and in november and 2012 we will see which of us is right here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Really!?

Where did you get the Ron Paul called out Beck and Palin reference in that article?

Also, listen to this component of the article-

At least this is what many libertarians like Ron Paul believe when they see someone like Glenn Beck or Sarah Palin trying to lead the Tea Party at the “restoring honor” rally this weekend. In fact, Ron Paul believes, if you’re looking for real freedom, you should really go back to the core of the constitution and the bill of rights, which Beck and Palin do not fully endorse when you really look at their beliefs. Whether it be Palin’s support for starting more wars or Beck’s beliefs on paying the private Federal Reserve MORE interest on our money by means of a VAT tax.

So, the author of the article knows what is in people's minds?

I think the author believes he is an elitist snob.

I think the author believes he himself is omnipotent.

I find articles that attempt to layout other people's BELIEFS without giving a direct quote, seems to be completely devious.

Tell me OP, can you find a quote that Palin wants to start a war?

How bout Beck calling for a VAT?

Whatever.

edit to add Ron Paul called out Beck and Palin component

Also, tell me, how do you divide a movement? By attempting to sow discourse in it.

Yep, let me try this, the OP believes that..................see what I mean?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey, do not fall for it.

Ron Paul did not call out anyone except the fed and now the supposed gold in our vaults.

The OP and others are just attempting to sow discourse. Do not fall for the divide and conquer routine.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Glenn Beck has spoken out the against wars.

Beck is not all bad, he's just not perfect like Ron Paul is.

He's also called for the immediate withdraw of all troops from around the world on his TV show. I used to have the clip, but it has subsequently been scrubbed from YouTube.

Of course, I disagree with his use of the Lincoln memorial since Lincoln was a fascist bigoted race baiting terrorist that killed 700,000 american citizens, wanted to send the blacks back to Africa, and was in favor of slavery/black laws.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Real freedom doesn't have a leader or political party.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join