It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Glenn Beck Running for President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
for all you slow people listen up.

beck will not run for president its pretty obvious he wont.

todays interview he said as much on wallace and for varying reasons why.

palin wont run either both have found the best place for either of them to be

you people really are hilarious sometimes.

but then again i like anyone liberals and democrats "hate on".......simple fact means they are doing something right.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
If Glenn beck was elected president then I would start making changes so that I could leave the country and live some place else. I'm not even joking here.

Oh come on! Beck is such a nice guy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53fd5ed09ff3.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Beck isn't part of the royal bloodline that is required to be president. We all know presidents are pre-selected and there is no way that the humanoid reptoids working deep within our government would allow some goof like Glenn Beck become president.
OTOH I could be wrong, maybe that was their plan all along?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

To answer the three basic questions you raise:

1. No.
2. No
3. No

Anyone who thinks Glenn Beck would make a good president or Palin for that matter proves to me that they have no idea what a leader is or should be, let alone understand what a President is and should be. Beck and Palin are contrived political distractions to real meaningful political candidates and real issues facing American.

It is these type of clueless Americans that make me question why everyone is allowed to vote if you don't even know the difference between a real leader and a real waste of time where one would be throwing their vote away and assisting those that count on Beck being a spoiler in the game instead of a real possibility. Palin does not support first amendment rights and Beck supports VAT value added taxes to solve our financial woes. What a brain indeed.

These simple facts prove to me that they are not fit to be anything but icons for the sheeple that don't think and cant think beyond a smile and some comedic impersonation. No ethical standards and no moral convictions.

Well to say the least, I for one would have to have a gun to my head to vote for these two poor examples of what is needed to lead America. After thinking a moment on what I just said, in fact just go ahead and shoot me cause I will never throw my vote away on Beck's flying monkeys and Palin's "pretty".

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wow, this is all we need. A president that will cry every time he gets together with other world leaders like Putin. Putin is sure to slap that idiot. What an international incident that would be. Probably would go a little like this:

Beck Cries.
Putin Slaps the snot out of him causing him to cry more.
International community sort of quinces a little but then kind of ignores the incident while the US media goes nuts.
Brits come out in favor of the slap, stating that they wanted to but it simply wasn't polite; but, they are glad Putin did it.
America gets weaker.

Sheesh. That would be worse than the incident when Obama bowed before the Saudi royalty.
edit on 7-12-2011 by memarf1 because: punctuation errors

top topics

<< 1   >>

join