It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Cat Bin Lady' Conspiracy!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

I think they are known as 'Out of Town Men' a phrase coined by Basil Blackshaw the famous Irish painter. Someone who lives in the suburbs and knows more about the wildlife in his garden than a farmer does his own livestock!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jkd Up
Chinese people have been eating cats for a loooong time... No one is prosecuting them.

The subject is iddiotic and unnessary to talk about. A good point about distracting... Since the darn thing's everywhere. Maybe I just don't care enough about it. I hit a possum the other day... Anyone wana hate me?

Good post OP!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Jkd Up]

I guess it's to do with animal suffering and I, for one, believe that the way we treat our less-fortunate members of society, and animals is a mirror to our attitudes in general.
I hope that the possum was a clean kill rather than suffering needlessly.

I do agree, however, that this story appears to be distracting, just as many 'news' events are.

This is why I love this site. Sometimes there is 'gold' amongst the 'chaff'!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They had cameras installed because someone kept scratching their car or something. I don't think there's any conspiracy behind this. Some people are just nuts enough to do something like throw a cat in a wheelie bin.

<< 1   >>

join