It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erekat: Israeli religious figure urging genocide of Palestinians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Quotes from Isreali and Jewish leaders over the years

Mod Edit: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of external articles, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Quotes from Isreali and Jewish leaders over the years

Mod Edit: Do not simply post articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of external articles, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the item.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

AIPAC and 'their' PNAC were the 'planners' for 9/11 and rogue agents within the CIA and MOSSAD were the executioners. The vote of the 'people' of Israel had No count by design since inception. The International banker (House of Rothschild) formed the state of Israel for 'their' concerns, not that of 'any' people. You will find this to be true if you seek with 'concern'. Do you have concern? Whether or Not, it will be known as well. This Is Fact and undeniable. To each his own that Will be known since the 'dawn' of man.

Those that chose to 'follow' this agenda with payment of money, assumed power or privilage will regret this to their day of reckoning. Their day Is near as you will seA soon enough. 'Scumbag', unto their fellow man, is a word, a quite appropriate one, that comes to mind. Seems quite appropriate for the times. Oh, the 'horror' of it all. No? May the innocent 'people' of Isreal find refuge. The guilty will find none now nor in the 'hereafter'. The time Is near.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flycatch

"Palestians are nomads. … They should have been eradicated by the Jordanians and this problem would have been solved much sooner."

So the logical consequence for you would be that the nomads who once came to Egypt should have been eradicated by the Egyptians and the world would have much less problems to solve … right?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Thank you for giving all these horrible examples of evil minds.
They tell us a lot!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pentothal
Is this a hate crime?

That's a interesting question for which the answer is no. In Israel it is not if it is against Arabs or more specifically against Palestinians. I think you are not aware of the “Handbook for the Killing of Gentiles/ Non-Jews” which is funded and supported by Israeli government and even get's tax exemption from U.S. government.

Such sentiments are supported/ funded by the government there so how it can be a hate crime?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
From OP

He also criticized Israel for allowing the incident to pass without condemnation.

One of the things these people (apparently) learnt at the gas chambers, is the more people you clear, the more space you have! Turn them into ash and you have one of the building materials required for your average illegal settlements, concrete, foundations!!

So as they discuss-determine the future in their parliament, it’s a bit unrealistic of the Palestinians to expect the Zionists reject (what to them) is a perfectly logical objective (if not already the long term, objective!) (Since many have a hard time telling!!).
If you met Hitler would you ask him about the Holocaust? I’d rather talk to him about e.g. his secret technology, because you’d know you’d otherwise be wasting you’re time.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"All these evil people should perish from this world ... God should strike them with a plague, them and these Palestinians," Yosef had said.

Thus, Rabbi Yosef joins leaders such as Hitler and other despots who invoked God to smite their enemies. Why do all of these maniacs believe that "God is on their side"? That, of course is a rhetorical question. I think most ATS'ers know the answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Down with Israel!

Down with the Jews!

Star this post if you agree with me!

[edit on 31-8-2010 by chips]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chips

I do NOT agree! The Jews are also our brothers and sisters in our world. The problem is that a backward and Zionist government has taken control, and there are many Jews who don't agree with that misleading and radical government. There are many Jews who are anti-Zionists. It is not a matter of people and their culture, but of who has taken the power over them, just like in many other dictatorships.

And it is a matter of politics and abusing religion for human power.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by memyself]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

I do NOT agree!

Me neither - just wanted to see if crap like that would get starred. Thankfully, it didn't.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Jews Shout Out Louds for years that ww2 Genocide of jews was horrible and now they want to do it themself

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

It's not "the Jews" doing this to Palestine, anymore than it was the christians who took part in the Holocaust. It is Israel and Zionism doing this in the name of Judaism. In fact, some of the most effective activists against Zionism are Jews. This isn't a problem with Jews, rather it is a problem with Zionists.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

RIGHT!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This thread was posted 4 days ago and has 44 flags.
That number just won't stop randomly popping up for me these days.

Even when I deleted a bunch of excess emails, I ended up with 444 left in my inbox.

Weird.

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Thus, Rabbi Yosef joins leaders such as Hitler and other despots who invoked God to smite their enemies. Why do all of these maniacs believe that "God is on their side"? That, of course is a rhetorical question. I think most ATS'ers know the answer.

Yep.

Even in the U.S. our leaders seem to believe they get the green-light to start a war from Jesus himself.

- LEE

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join