It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erekat: Israeli religious figure urging genocide of Palestinians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
When will we stop referring to those pulling the strings with vague labels like "the Military Industrialists, the Oil Companies and the Bankers"? We need to start naming names. Nothing will change until the individuals who hide behind these vague labels are exposed. They have no incentive to change unless and until they face PERSONAL consequences for their decisions and conduct.

Sounds like a good research project. You should get a hold of ADVISOR and start this up. I'd be interested in this.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They are called the "good guys" wtf all i see is in innocent race about to be wipped out because a bunch of Jews want to repeat history by doing what Hilter did.

Careful Israel some might wonder where your morals lie, and where Hitler's ideas stood, repeating the past? WHO STUPID ARE YOU?
Its a differnt reilgion they dont believe in what you believe in, get the f*** over it.

I call that Israel's Martyr status be revoked and given to the Palestinians, but we all know what will happen, one side will destory the other, and we will all die out because we failed a simple test....called GETTING ALONG!!!

thanks Israel way to ruin life for everybody lol

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by dubiousone
When will we stop referring to those pulling the strings with vague labels like "the Military Industrialists, the Oil Companies and the Bankers"? We need to start naming names. Nothing will change until the individuals who hide behind these vague labels are exposed. They have no incentive to change unless and until they face PERSONAL consequences for their decisions and conduct.

Sounds like a good research project. You should get a hold of ADVISOR and start this up. I'd be interested in this.

I would love to take part in such a project. I am swamped at the office this week but will have some evening time available. Any ideas regarding where to start and who else may be interested in the woprking on the project?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

I'd start with Eisenhower. He's the one that clued us in. As to who would like to participate. I would but we;re derailing the thread. Maybe we should take it to u2u?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'd start with Eisenhower. He's the one that clued us in. As to who would like to participate. I would but we;re derailing the thread. Maybe we should take it to u2u?

OK. U2U then. I'm afraid I have not done that yet and may need some guidance. My availability today and for the rest of this week is limited. But I will check U2U daily.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

yeah...shocker...another religous nut wanting to kill off an entire group of people...why do the rest of us sane, modern, humans, tolerate these type of people.. all religous nuts should be put in a giant cage and let them "wrath" upon each other, and leave the rest of us in peace.
they will feel better because they died in the name of their "god", and they won't hurt the rest of us.
maybe the rest of the world could set up a religous zoo, so to speak, for the orthodox religous right-wingers, who will rain down the wrath of their gods upon each other...safely behind bars, of course.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

It should not be something influencing peace talks though, as i am pessimistic about its results even without all the fanatics heating the situation up. If sides will start using this kind of things to gain a little more pressure points, it will all crumble very very fast.

Yes, that is exactly why this idiotic statement from this extreme fanatic right now, this important moment - is just so damn sad!

He should be ashamed of himself in front of the whole world! - and then beg the same world for forgiveness!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think Rabbis have said this in the past, but now it is front page news, so there is a shift where the usual pro-Israel media (they did cover up for Mossad on 9/11 and still do) is now suddenly anti-Israel, possibly just to feign non-bias.

Let's put it this way: The tea party started out in support of the underdog Ron Paul, but now the media is making the tea party seem "cool" so people assume it is pro-establishment, especially since the media is lumping Sarah Palin, an obvious neo-con in with the tea party. What I'm trying to say is, it will soon be considered normal to be anti-Israel (which if you follow the facts, it should be considered normal to criticize Israel), but as a result, the Jewish media will adopt the "victim" mentality. That's all I'm saying, I'm not saying this rabbis remarks are good or bad, I think personally they are bad, I'm just trying to engage how the other side will spin this issue. Just like with the flotilla, where Israel calls themselves the victims, they always use the victim card, it's just as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So they claim Iran said to wipe Israel off the map and this is grounds to invade Iran and slaughter them but Israel can say they want to wipe out all Palestinians in a new Holocaust and that's ok?
Wow. Israel really needs to be destroyed very soon...I don't care by what country but this disgusting Satanic country will ruin the entire world and it's not worth it for the entire earth to die just for this sick disgusting diseased satanic country!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rufusdrak

Are you talking about the less than 1000 members of their collective gov'ts or are you talking about the other 13,000,000 people there that are at the whim of their elected psychopaths um, elected representatives?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I want everyone to think about this carefully...
You people are getting furious over statements, which an 89 year old man with senility had said.

Article used for this thread:
Israeli religious figure urging genocide of Palestinians

The 89-year-old is a respected religious scholar but is also known for vitriolic comments about Arabs, secular Jews, liberals, women and gays, among others.

Erekat called on the Israeli government to denounce the remarks by Israel's former chief rabbi Ovadia Yosef, and to take action against racist remarks by other elected officials. He also criticized Israel for allowing the incident to pass without condemnation.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday distanced himself from Yosef's remarks, but stopped short of a condemnation. "Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's remarks do not reflect Netanyahu's views, nor do they reflect the stance of the Israeli government," Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

Seriously? Someone who may have Alzheimer Disease can make you criticize an entire religious group? Seriously? There is a reason why he is a former chief rabbi.

I now know why humanity will never-ever survive.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

Because criticizing people is hating a religious group.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Because criticizing people is hating a religious group.

I fixed the wording. You did make a good point.

Not hate, but criticize.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The liberal hipocracy runs deep here! If someone made it their lifes goal to eradicate my family and my self, I would turn the streets red with their blood! There, you can call me a hater, now. But, to stand there and defend a group of thugs for preaching the erradication of Jews, and then criticize all Jews for the words of one man. A bunch of liberal hypocrits. Today I am embarassed to call myself American.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

Well I'm a Canadian and I'm finally glad to be called a "liberal". If I was what people call "conservatives" today....... I think I'd rather be called "anything else". And I'm a conservative.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This statement from the office of Netanyahu was not available when I first discovered this on their site as breaking news though!

This was the initial article which started the outrage:

Shas spiritual leader: Abbas and Palestinians should perish

Shas spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef denounced upcoming peace talks with the Palestinians, which are set to start September 2 in Washington, and called for Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to "perish from this world," Army Radio reported overnight Saturday.

www.haaretz.com...

They probably updated with this statment from his office during Sunday when this spread through the MSM.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday distanced himself from Yosef's remarks, but stopped short of a condemnation. "Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's remarks do not reflect Netanyahu's views, nor do they reflect the stance of the Israeli government," Netanyahu's office said in a statement.

And it matter little what the notorius truth-bender Netanyahu is saying about this anyway, since he is the hardcore Zionist who took pride in destroying the Oslo Peace Accords!

Seriously? Someone who may have Alzheimer Disease can make you criticize an entire religious group? Seriously? There is a reason why he is a former chief rabbi.

This religious fanatic in the article is not senile - he's possibly evil though!

And why should it matter and make any difference that he is the FORMER chief rabbi?

He is STILL one of the most important spiritual leaders in Israel, and their Zionist religious party and cronies are ruling Israel with Netanyahu.

Nice try though! deflect the attention away from the important issue which was: the inflammatory remarks from a fanatic who are trying to destroy the peace talks!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i hate to admit it but if i had to pick one group of people to repopulate earth, it would be the jews. they are clearly superior in intellect compared to everybody else so they have my vote.

i really wouldn't mind if they just decided to kill us all one day, its for the best, they must survive. they are the isrealites, they are the only true sons of god, he said so himself so i dont know why the rest of you are brown nosing jesus. he doesn't care about you, he only care about isrealites, its in the bible in plain english.

please rabbi don't inflict a curse upon me, i beg of you.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Yours is hands down the saddest post I've ever read in my entire internet experience.

Is your post reflective of your general mental state?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Ignore the troll my friend.

I'll take the hit on this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok

Originally posted by Sphota
Supposedly Iranian President M. Amaddinejad said Israel should be wiped out.

Regarding the above, this is what Amaddinejad actually said:

"The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time."

I got that translation from antiwar.com

I had originally heard that on a radio show so tried to Google for the translation to post here.

Doesn't that pretty much mean the same thing? If they were vanished from the page of time that means they would be wiped out. They are all CRAZY over there, every last one of them I don't care what God they worship all they ever do is fight. I say kill em all and let whatever God there is sort them out. I really wish they would all go to war with each other and be done with it. It gets very tiring watching them all think they are superior to everyone else. They will never live in peace, war and fighting is bred into them, and their religions. And anyone who supports either side in my opinion is wrong, because they are all wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join