It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Power- An Indictment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I guess the the pouring of water means the transition from the age of Pisces/fish/Jesus (As in his song - Jesus Walks) to the next "New Religon" in the age of Aquarius(the Water bearer pouring water).

Notice the cops are wearing blue helmets. Hmm, where have we seen that before?

Those are pretty black and white horses... and a little later - the red and pale horse, and -the woman - Hmm, where have we *read* that before?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Kanye is far from stupid, I mean, he does what he loves for a living which in itself takes a fair degree of talent and smarts. Also his Mom was a college professor.

I feel that artists are the out of the box thinkers, and in this case he is trying to convey his true feelings to younger people as to who really runs the show.

Even though the Zionists who own him would prefer he continue to promote the Hoes, Bitches and bust a cap stereotypical social engineering music that they love to promote in support of their social engineering agenda.

Good for him for releasing some of his creativity as well as discussing the problems in our society as well as to who really runs the show.

As far as the Masons are concerned. As well as secret societies in general such as the Skull and Bones.

If they didn't have any secrets to hide from the public then their wouldn't exist need for their existence now would there ?

Good on you Kanye for getting the word out as to who is REALLY in Power !

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Notice the cops are wearing blue helmets. Hmm, where have we seen that before?

Those are pretty black and white horses... and a little later - the red and pale horse, and -the woman - Hmm, where have we *read* that before?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ATS4dummies]

Aww thanks for posting that, I adore that =]

gotta love a hippy Jesus no?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by BANANAMONTANA]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
is this the same guy who said something about george bush not giving a damn about a certain race? is this the same guy that went on stage in the middle of an award ceremony when he wasn't suppose to and blab out some unintelligible mumbo jumbo? this is the same guy who wants to "fly off into nasa?" this is the guy is it not?

if i were to lose 70% of my IQ, i might find some sense in his speech. right now reason and logic forbid me from making sense of it all.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
three words
kanye west
jay-z
roc-a-fella
fourth one for the hell of it
Illuminati!...they make good music though...damn ive been brainwashed

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
man, you would probably post here day and night about hidden messages if i showed you some metal vids. today`s metal is a pretty complex music. what with fusing genres, strange tonality, tempos, odd time sigs, polyrhythms etc often all in one song. of course none of this is new but today`s metal bands are bringing all these concepts to a whole new level of technique and innovation. pop music just doesnt compare.

watch "Bleed" by Meshuggah or "Stinkfist" by Tool(admittedly not a metal band, but still a very good one) and see how much hidden stuff you might count out of them. also some incredible bands pushing the limits would be Gojira, Animals As Leaders, The Mars Volta, Buckethead, The Dillinger Escape Plan...not all of them are metal, but pretty freaky and full of symbols, methinks pulled out of their behind. but one thing is for sure- these guys are absolutely creative and immensely technical with their instruments.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
'Cause y'know, metal is the only genre of music that pushes boundaries.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
'Cause y'know, metal is the only genre of music that pushes boundaries.

If country and western isn't satans music of choice I don't know what is. In fact acky breaky heart was a demonic prayer to release the shackles that bound the dark prince.

Jokes aside there are far worse artists than kanye west. 90% of the garabage on tv is bubble gum manufactured eye candy. It's a joke. West is probably buying into the hype that rockafella is the illuminati of the rap world. I wouldn't put too much energy into decoding it. It's just a video clip. A marketing tool. Designed to create controversy and thus gain attention. There is no such thing as bad publicity when your a celebrity.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes, it is a very "different" video.

He probably figures that any publicity is good publicity, kinda like how Paris Hilton pulled coc aine out of her purse by "mistake."

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Racist scumbag. I wouldn't give this POS an ounce of credit for anything, other than being a jibbering idiot.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
He made the video to get people talking, and it's working.
Kanye is a punk ass chump, he disses Bush over Katrina yet keeps quiet about the spill.
Revenge is best served sweet but he blew his chance, especially after Obama first called him a Jack ass.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
this video is amazing with so many symbols within it referring to 2012 and the dropping of the veil

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join