It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Ben81

I know Ben.
Let's wait to see what MMN comes back with. I bet it'll be interesting.

SonoftheSun.....

I'm really starting to get swamped by my "other" job now!

I have to prepare for a series of meetings & I just don't think I can get back to this until tonight at the earliest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Well....because this is not a Buzz Aldrin thread. As Maybe Maybe Not points out, there are a whole bunch of other threads on him.

I see this as a derailment to the OPs overall topic.

Human Alien.....

It has not been my intention to derail the thread by mentioning Buzz.

I did that because Ben81 broadened his topic beyond Mitchell in his opening post.

Nevertheless, I will persist with drafting my "Buzz" post & hope that it adds something of interest to Ben81's thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

i agree ...
everything that include alien topic from these astronaults need to be deeply considered
Mitchell is egual to them in a way ...
he is a official with a good reputation
hes not the ex secretary of defense of the USA
but Canada

why would HE told such a story ... such a conspiracy theory about some secret he was aware of ...

HOW MANY OFFICIALS AND ASTRONAULTS we need to beleive in the truth ???? the mind is simply amazing to denied those obvious facts...

even one guy displaying the alien theory . the first ever to speak about aliens ..
we would have to listen to him .. and debunk him ...
in a reasonable and respectfull way without screaming HES INSANE

there is so many ancient markings dated from a thousand of years old mighty pyramide that represented those being coming from beyond ...

and we slowly waking up to the fact that WE ARE NOT ALONE

like i said in my age of enlightment thread in the signature ..
i have great hope for the humanity enlightment

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Let's get back to Edgar Mitchell. Even if we ALL agree Buzz was misquoted that doesn't take away anything that Mitchell and others have to share.

Here's an audio.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The thing about Buzz is......no one knows exactly what's up with him. Some say he's misunderstood. Some say he's brainwashed (literally with a chip) Some say he drank so much alcohol that his brain turned to mush because he was so traumatized after what he saw in space. So the rumors go on....and on...and on!

Don't mean to propagate Buzz, but take a look. Look how he reacts. Now, is this a sound man? This interviewer surely was taunting him but to punch someone when you're supposed to be high-profiled and respected?

Not saying he's a bad guy but he should be the last astronaut brought in on the subject of UFOs/aliens because he's so controversial.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81.....

In order for you interpret my commentary in some sort of context, you might find it interesting to see how I approach cases that I find interesting.

Here's one for you:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In all the threads I have read MMN and Rex (to me anyway) aren't debunkers or skeptics, they are just interested more in facts than opinions or speculation. Getting to the facts and weeding out the rest seems to ruffle feathers which I don't seem to understand. Pointing out speculation or opinion is just that.
So a fact: Yes the ISS appears as a bright dot that travels a little faster than an airliner at altitude. Every time I see it I go here and confirm it:
spaceflight.nasa.gov... Next clear night see when its coming and give it look.
One of the more interesting threads lately, for sure. I am looking forward to MMNs Buzz post. He is a curious old dude (Buzz that is) that interests me..
Both bits are off frmo the OP but like I said, one of the better threads of late.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you for posting the link to that Kerrang interview! That struck me as a very compelling conversation and gives me something to begin cross referencing from.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by Hefficide

they painted it like they saw it
but im sure they didnt know what it was
they probably though its a god travelling on its Chariot
you should read a very good book

THE CHARIOT OF THE GODS...

They painted as they saw it? How the hell someone paints madonna 1400 years later? Are you saying the guy was alive in the year 0 and then lived 1400 years and made a painting?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Great interview !!

Second video...somebody call me a coward and a liar to my face I'd have the same reaction

And I'm no famous astronaut !!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

the guy had good reasons to punch him
thats for sure
the incident was later explained ..
conclusion i respect that guy very much

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
here's how I see it:

1.) I think ET's do exist
2.) I doubt they give 2 rips about us
3.) I doubt our Government talks to them
4.) If this 6th man to walk on the moon were to disagree with the guy who made this thread, he'd call him an American Sheeple, or a villian, or a conspirator, or one of a hundred other names, all of which the opposite of "Hero"

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

99.9% of the population couldn't handle disclosure.

What you saw two weeks ago in the sky was not the ISS. I saw one in LA, CA in broad daylight. That day the POTUS was arriving ... They're ours

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The fact that I've made it twelve pages deep into a Google search without finding a single character attack or official rebuttal to Ed Mitchells statements is rather fascinating to me.

Then again this is the first time I've engaged in a UFO thread, so I might be way behind on the skeptic curve here.

Still, it's interesting.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Great interview !!

Second video...somebody call me a coward and a liar to my face I'd have the same reaction

And I'm no famous astronaut !!

I know but still. Rumors were abound that Buzz was losing it way before this punch out episode.

So again, who knows what's going on with him. One would just assume he'd be in better control especially being called a liar most of his adult life (The Moon hoax has been around for many decades so he should've been tougher) That is still considered an illegal act no matter how sympathetic we are.

Then check this spoof. (This is Borat. The comedian) Now, do you mean to tell me, a highly educated man such as Buzz doesn't know a prank from a REAL interview?
Leaves one thinking if he really is of sound mind. He's answering these questions as if they're meaningful.

My point is, Buzz is just too full of controversy to be considered in the topic of UFOs.
He may be SOOOO traumatized that we're just seeing the aftermath of it. But then again, he may be telling the truth and just has deep issues.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
One must look not too deeply into your post to see the problems with it... all you said is "there are problems with it all" and expect us to believe that contains some hidden wisdom. Look, if you know something wrong with the astronaut testimonials, why not come right out and say what`s wrong? Just askin. Not all of us are expert investigators ya know, or even particularly well read on any of this stuff...
Thanks in advance for the explanation you have.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

after rereading ur comments .. i think you have read me wrongly
i agree with the astronaults testimonials .. so there is nothing wrong

He wasnt talking to you, he was talking to the maybe... maybe not fella who thinks hes yoda or something. mmmmmmmphhh... wise you are... lol gimmie a break.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The fact that I've made it twelve pages deep into a Google search without finding a single character attack or official rebuttal to Ed Mitchells statements is rather fascinating to me.

Then again this is the first time I've engaged in a UFO thread, so I might be way behind on the skeptic curve here.

Still, it's interesting.

:O
didnt know that it was your first time engaging in a UFO discussion

nice occasion we have there to discuss the subject

since
its my first thread where i deeply discuss the alien facts
about we are not alone in the univers...
what else better then refering to space heroes

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I met Dr. Von Braun while playing with his friend's daughter.

No, I was way to young to talk or even think about such things but your post is cruel and a troll.

I would trust more in Carol Rosin than you.

For, I have met, briefly Wernher Von Braun - he caught a beach ball that had rolled into the street for me.

I had no idea until years late who he was.

A very gentle, quiet and kind man.

For only a couple minutes, but we touched hands, more than I can say for you.

while I myself am not a very special person, you can call me a Forrest Gump of sorts, I've had more experiences with "fame" than you can imagine.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So I'm not the only first timer here. Cool.

BTW I've been thinking about something another poster said, and if I came across as obnoxious towards you - I do apologize. I did not intend it. I tend to be direct and somewhat terse in my speaking and don't always realize that people who aren't used to me might not know how to take it.

Bear in mind, I am skeptical, but I did open a UFO thread. I'm as curious and hopeful for answers as anyone else here is!

So, if I offended, I am sincerely sorry!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 412304

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
One must look not too deeply into your post to see the problems with it... all you said is "there are problems with it all" and expect us to believe that contains some hidden wisdom. Look, if you know something wrong with the astronaut testimonials, why not come right out and say what`s wrong? Just askin. Not all of us are expert investigators ya know, or even particularly well read on any of this stuff...
Thanks in advance for the explanation you have.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

after rereading ur comments .. i think you have read me wrongly
i agree with the astronaults testimonials .. so there is nothing wrong

He wasnt talking to you, he was talking to the maybe... maybe not fella who thinks hes yoda or something. mmmmmmmphhh... wise you are... lol gimmie a break.

ah
thanks for the detail ..
the Internet often contribute to misscomunication mistakes

Yodaaaaaaaaa rulz
i approve this Yoda quote ... :
FEAR CAN LEAD TO THE DARK SIDE

George Lucas is a wise man

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

nooo .. you take me wrongly now

i like good debate ... they are fair debates
i learned english when i was 15 yrs old
and i also learned around 15 about the Alien subject
i have posted many post concerning that subject
i needed more research to arrive to a conclusion ..

many officials and high reputable heroes have came to light telling the world about the truth .. and nobody listen to them
their reputation have diped low .. because they have told the truth
its the sad reality of today values...

someday .. they will be labelled has real hero the first to have revealed officialy the existance of Aliens and many plausible bases on the moon
i find them awesome to have came forward with this
it can be a big heavy stone on the shoulders
only the idea of dying with that secret was painfull

from my part YES I BELEIVE THEY HAVE WITNESS ALIENS

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join