It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kcire

Mazain Othman was DISINFORMATION - take the M from Mazain and then the Othman and you get - MOTHMAN - "a psuedo-cryptid being" from West Virginia in the 1960's. Some reporter thought it would be funny to report this! It has been proven to be untrue!

In response to an email inquiry by The Guardian, a U.K. newspaper, Othman wrote: "It sounds really cool but I have to deny it."

Othman currently serves as the director of the U.N.'s Office for Outer Space Affairs, which is a branch of the General Assembly that is "responsible for promoting international cooperation in the peaceful uses of outer space," as stated on the official website. The Office for Outer Space Affairs was established in 1962 and is based at the United Nations Office in Vienna, Austria.

Last year, news reports stated that Othman would have to present the position of ambassador at a scientific conference in Buckinghamshire, England. If the notion was approved by the U.N. scientific advisory committees, it will move to the General Assembly. She did not present, nor did she ever have any intentions to submit. This was someone's joke!

Othman has a long list of accomplishments and honors, which include being Malaysia's first astrophysicist, and the head of the country's national planetarium. Her work as director of the Malaysian National Space Agency helped launch the country's first astronaut, Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, to the International Space Station in 2007.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I have to respond to 20 post to be able to start my own thread. I have been trying to respond appropriately to the topics but I find a lot of people have stated what I was thinking so there is no need for me to post my thoughts on the subject. Take this thread for example. There are over 500 post on this thread alone. I really doubt I can add much to the conversation. The problem is I may have something I wish to discuss with all of you on this site, but now I am forced to write this so I can get my 20 reply's in. I think there may be a better way, but who am I do challenge the system?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rpdowning
This is really interesting. I have to respond to 20 post to be able to start my own thread. I have been trying to respond appropriately to the topics but I find a lot of people have stated what I was thinking so there is no need for me to post my thoughts on the subject. Take this thread for example. There are over 500 post on this thread alone. I really doubt I can add much to the conversation. The problem is I may have something I wish to discuss with all of you on this site, but now I am forced to write this so I can get my 20 reply's in. I think there may be a better way, but who am I do challenge the system?

You can always add up something
if you want to debunk the subject

but for me this is the proof that we are not alone in the universe

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting subject and a good read. I'd forgotten about that guy and had no idea he was a scientist. Have looked up his web page and found his ideas about nature and quantum.
Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting subject and a good read. I'd forgotten about that guy and had no idea he was a scientist. Have looked up his web page and found his ideas about nature and quantum.
Thanks for posting.

Mitchell wrote up his Apollo-14 unoffical
ESP experiment in 1971 for the Journal of Parapsychology, but
the paper itself remains unavailable AFAIK on the 'net.

Has anybody seen it posted anywhere, or reviewed,
summarized, or critiqued?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Regardless if the OP doesn't make quite sense, it doesn't matter. Disclosure will happen, in our lifetimes.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

www.ufodigest.com

A national hero and the sixth man to walk on the moon said that your government and others have been in contact with ET’s for over 67 years. That’s an incredible statement. It was buried on page seven the next day in the NY Post…” Commercial Airline Pilot, Jim Courant.
Our government has learned how to keep “Secrets” successfully for a very long time. But there are a handful of “Patriots” like Apollo astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell a scientists in his own right
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
The Age of Enlightment has started !!

I am happy to hear that more "major figures" are coming forward and beginning the transition into truth. One thing to keep in mind however, is that even though it's easy to assume that someone as notable and large in the public eye as these people would have stronger credibility, they are/were in fact once working for the very people that deceive.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I think, the goverment knew about this # way before he was born (Lol)...Illuminati goes way back in time homie, but you see thats just the Illuminated Ones...there's other Gods that are related to Illuminati in a Society system way but named different..these new days they are called Illuminati...but thats just one Section to call themselfs, there's a # load, but about this Moon Nasa, Yes Aliens live there and got a secret underground city working with Humans and also got children their as sexslaves...sorry to put it that way, but the Truth gotta be said or else everythin is Manipulated

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Very nice find and thanks for the interesting read and videos.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yo.. Buzz Aldrin admits it. you can find a video of him on You Tube admitting it on cspan. One of the other first apollo astronauts saw orbs of light all around the capsule. This is all very publicised knowledge you should already know about. Look it up.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yo.. Buzz Aldrin admits it. you can find a video of him on You Tube admitting it on cspan. One of the other first apollo astronauts saw orbs of light all around the capsule. This is all very publicised knowledge you should already know about. Look it up.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Aldrin's comments are discussed extensively elsewhere. Aside from the tease for audience appeal, he's quite clear he's satisfied what they were watching was a piece off their booster. These have been seen on other Apollo missions (all on the way out to the moon, none on the return trip, of course) and have even been photographed through telescopes on Earth.

As to the 'orbs of light all around the capsule' quotation, I suggest you are imagining things. you are the one making the claim so please provide more evidence than just testimony to your own sincee certainty.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just yesterday I watched the National Geo docu about Area 51. With that it informs the people that the militairy basis is real and not a fairytale dreamed up by conspiracy theorists and UFO crazies. Ofcourse the existance was much earlier offical but now they also take a look 'inside'and tell what some of the work there has been doen over the years. But why do I tell you this...?

Well, at some moment in the docu a former employee tells about the way back in the 60's security was handled and the level of distrust the security personal had to obtain. At a certain moment there was something going wrong and to make sure that no secrets had leaked they sent in a psychologist to hypnotise the man who was busy with the project. They even gave him a shot of truth-serum and questioned him.

Anyways.....this is Area 51, the place where at the time of the moonlandings the most secret projects were kept and part of the moonlanding apperatus was tested. Some moonlanding conspiracy enthousiast think that Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins and all the other austronauts were hypnotized to make them forget certain stuff they did see or to condition them in order to make them belief that they really did land on the moon while they in reality hadn't.

What I am trying to say is that in those days the US militairy did apply hypnotism on their personel and that it is hard to say what is the truth with those Apollo astronauts. It can be that they truely belief their experiances and according to them are telling the truth.

edit on 26-5-2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Ben81

Do you guys hear yourselves? You trekkies have lost what little plot
you may or may not have once had! Greys, realistic holograms, V series
stargate come on..... really?

And what is exactly wrong with being a Trekkie???

The problem comes when people can't distinguish fiction from reality. Either their lives are so mundane or awful they live in the fantasy world...who can blame them...reality is awful and mundane.

There is no doubt in my mind that life is abundant in the universe and the Trekkie in me wants to believe that they are visiting us but I have never seen tangible proof. I've seen a lot of clever videos, but YouTube is not the place I get my science.

If a civilization has the ability to travel faster than light or bend space, we would seem like cavemen to them and hardly worth making contact with.

Water, minerals, and metals are abundant in our own solar system let alone in our galaxy...no little green or grey men are using us for food or resources.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Oh no not John Glenn and the ice crystals again. Look it up.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Ben81

Watch the new V series.............explains a lot.

are you serious? watch a TV show? Aren't TV shows fictional?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItCameFromOuterSpace

The government know how to make someone look like a fool
they only have to deny it and the astronauts will have almost to no legit in their claim

We already had the astronauts alien disclosure
what else do we need .. a government answer ?
they will probably twist it more then it is already twisted

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
find it strange that people cannot accept other forms of life in our universe and they may be here already or visited because they cant see it...or record it or take a picture of it, then go to church on sunday.

you need no proof after all religion hasn't needed any...all you need to do is have faith in your belief
edit on 22-6-2012 by turamber because: wanted to add a bit

edit on 22-6-2012 by turamber because: formatting went screwy after first edit

edit on 22-6-2012 by turamber because: dang format

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Doomsday Rex
There are two sides to every argument, Those for and those against. Linking to Skeptoid is just linking to a view thats totally opposite to that of this OP.
Skeptics dont believe in anything, I prefer to have an open mind. I am certain i dont know or understand everything that transpires on earth or off earth, so using that logic I never understand why these skeptics believe they have all the answers.
Clearly they dont as their vision is narrow and often short-sighted.
This also goes for the Science nuts and the God botherers, neither Science or the bible has all the answers.
In 200 years time, if we still exist as a race, I am certain that most current theories will be disproven.
Try to keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OT

I was reading the OP and saw the date and had a major set back thinking it was 2010 and I had just time traveled haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join