It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I spoke to 3 russian Cosmonauts at an event once, at the time the main guy had spent the longest in space than anyone ( 1 year on Soyuz) I was allowed to ask a questions which I said, did the US land on the moon, to which he replied, yes they did and they returned x times. Surely if Russia could debunk the US landing they would have, if they were racing for the moon also they would have been developing long range scanners and radio devices to track their attempts which would have tracked the yanks instead?

Now we have civilians in space, europeans, russians (who have probably spent more time in space than anyone having the only manned station up their for most of the last 30 years) telescopes and our little eastern friends are ramping up their space activity and yet nowhere is there proof of Aliens except some misquoted comments from Buzz and the guys.

Surely if somewhere like Iran or North Korea knew of UFO's they would use it as a propaganda against america or control over their people.

So whilst I do not think we are alone, we are for now, there is no base on the moon, why would they need that if they can fly X millions of years across space they surely can remain in orbit or floating somewhere, or do you think they might need to stretch their legs?

And the Americans DID land on the moon - the Russians said so.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Those who accuse others of attempting to derail the thread are themselves attempting to derail the thread. They do not want to have an actual discussion; they only want to see their opinions echoed back to them. It is closed minded.

That's not a valid statement. That someone sees an issue, and calls someone on it, doesn't mean they themselves are guilty of the same offense. Not logical.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Mitchell has not come "clean", he has nothing to come "clean" to. Mitchell was a man who went to the moon and that's it. He doesn't know any more than you or I when it comes to UFOs or "aliens." He listens to others and is impressed with what he hears and he seems to be gullible enough to pass on what he hears as truth even though he cannot prove a single claim. Give him credit for he accomplished but don't tag him with anything more. He is in the dark like the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

He doesn't know more than me or you except he has been to space!! What sort of comment is that?! He knows a hell of a lot more than we do as he worked for NASA and has left the planet! I might not blieve him but seriously, im sure if anybody should be believed when it comes to these stories it should be a former astronaut.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81i couldnt agree more ..
we are living in a exciting time

What I never seem to understand is why the USA thinks and acts like it is responsible for 'disclosure'...Like it's obvious that whenever there might be 'contact' it will be in and with the good old US of A.

Maybe when all NWO stories are true, and only then, it is possible they could 'stage a contact within the USA (even on the Whitehouse lawn)'...otherwise...who's to say that China or Russia isn't the first point of contact? Or am I not thinking big enough...because China and Russia are of course also in with the NWO agenda...I sometimes forget how big the conspiracy is :worried:

This is also why I do not understand the UN and their 'spokesperson for space encounters', Mazlan Othman - head of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs (nice on a businesscard or resume!). Because...let's say 'they decide to land on some mountain in Greenland'...will this appointed Mazlan Othman still be the first contact..or maybe some animal?

Or worse...a human being that 'we' do not even know and didn't make 'our' spokesperson?! 'We call 'm boogers'...The horror...
edit on 13-10-2010 by kcire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
reply to post by Ben81

Mitchell has not come "clean", he has nothing to come "clean" to. Mitchell was a man who went to the moon and that's it. He doesn't know any more than you or I when it comes to UFOs or "aliens." He listens to others and is impressed with what he hears and he seems to be gullible enough to pass on what he hears as truth even though he cannot prove a single claim. Give him credit for he accomplished but don't tag him with anything more. He is in the dark like the rest of us.

Mitchell is from Roswell, NM and has, as I understand it, known many of the witnesses personally for many years and he believes them. He also has recounted conversations with military/government officials who confirmed to him privately that alien visitation is genuine and he believes them too. He's been pretty open about this for quite a few years.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UFO Partisan

They confirmed to him privately?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

They confirmed to him privately?

I think that's the case with the government folks. I don't know if he's talked to Roswell folks who have not gone public with their accounts or folks who have. I looked it up last night, and he went to Valencia High School which is a few miles down the road from Roswell, but he's from the area.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I understand what you mean i'm just getting tired of all the, 'he confirmed to me privately' and, 'i spoke to', type of posts. No offense meant to those who use those phrases. I'm a sceptical believer if that makes any sense. I am the first to BS evidence i don't believe in the quest for incontrovertible evidence. I am definitely a believer, i just wish i was in a better position to do some big investigation work. Don't worry guys, when i win the lottery, i will fund all the investigations we desire

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

To my knowledge, Edgar Mitchel and Gordon Cooper.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-10-2010 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickyrrr

i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

To my knowledge, Edgar Mitchel and Gordon Cooper.

Yeah, they're the most widely quoted, and neither makes any claims about UFOs on space flights -- in fact both are quite clear that nothing like that happened to any astronaut while they were at NASA, up through the Apollo program.

Their own stories can be checked as anybody's stories should be checked.

Mitchell boldly conducted a private ESP experiment during his Apollo flight, and boldly published the results in 1971 [it doesn't seem to be on the Internet]. His interpretation was that he succeeded, and while others disagree, I applaud him for the creativity in even trying.

Cooper began telling two about UFO encounters (1951 and 1957) after he left NASA (in a huff -- he had been grounded for inadequate training performance), while he was fronting for several aerospace industry promoters who wound up bilking investors out of millions of dollars (Cooper got bilked, too -- he was the patsy, not a principal). His stories improved over the years and wildly diverged from accounts of every other witness who could be tracked down (to believe Cooper's versions you have to believe that a dozen other witnesses are ALL wriong). In his autobiography, he claimed he saved the space shuttle program from a fatal design flaw by relaying a telepathic message from space aliens.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Lets resume

Those astronauts came clean about those alien moon bases .. but were censored to the public media
and we have this guy who came clean in 1911 about some mars tunnels from again underground bases
like the moon

In 1911, Martians Were Building Canals

+ all the abuctions and witness of strange UFO
and many other unexplained things

i dont need a CNN disclosure interview from president Obama telling the world about the alien truth

ALIENS EXIST AND THEY HAVE(possibly) BASES ON THE 2 MOST CLOSEST PLANET FROM EARTH
what does it change to us ?? nothing very much since they didnt affect our lifes yet
and we have to many responsabilities to mather much

edit on 12/27/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lets resume

Those astronauts came clean about those alien moon bases .. but were censored to the public media

Then how did you find out -- in your dreams?

Where can somebody else more desirous of verifiable testimony find the admissions form astronauts?

No, I don't mean the stories about "astronaut X admitted to me secretly that Y".

I mean something written or spoken on verifiable recording, related to this claim.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I couldnt find the part where he say that these babies are huge

but there is the part where they say there is a santa clause (code name for UFO especially Alien)

all the rest will be hard to find if the government dont want them to be find by the public
i guess saying santa was borderline

you can find other transcriptions in the Astronauts Sightings link

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by JimOberg

I couldnt find the part where he say that these babies are huge

but there is the part where they say there is a santa clause (code name for UFO especially Alien)

all the rest will be hard to find if the government dont want them to be find by the public
i guess saying santa was borderline

you can find other transcriptions in the Astronauts Sightings link

OK, so just to clarify -- you don't really have any evidence, but it's THEIR fault.

Just to make sure nothing new has really appeared.

Thanks for responding candidly and constructively.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
(snip)
OK, so just to clarify -- you don't really have any evidence, but it's THEIR fault.

Just to make sure nothing new has really appeared.

Thanks for responding candidly and constructively.

JimO, this is the way it's always been. Can you imagine how "thin" the Internet would be if it was restricted to factual information for which there would be irrefutable information. Can you imagine not a single word from the mentally-challenged about the moon landing hoax, the claims for alien structures on the moon (or Mars for that matter), or that NASA changes the contents of lunar photographs, or that a UFO crashed near Roswell and Corona, etc., or that aliens really abduct people. Oh, for that world!

I know, I know, what about the "UFOs" in STS-48, ad nauseum?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

When “Full Disclosure” happens, and it is in process now . . .

Great post and I agree. However, personally, I have had more disclosure than I need to get the message. At the same time I realize that we are surrounded by drivels who have to be led by the hand to get the message.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

When “Full Disclosure” happens, and it is in process now . . .

Great post and I agree. However, personally, I have had more disclosure than I need to get the message. At the same time I realize that we are surrounded by drivels who have to be led by the hand to get the message.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh come on !

The mission was during Christmas time : that "Santa Claus" thing was a joke, and a very classic one, he made to make fun of those who thought the moon was an alien base, I can't believe you're lying blatantly by saying it's a code for an UFO sighting.

"So I heard twinkletoes was a codename for Satan, it is possible that Hell is on the dark side of the moon."

Can you see what's wrong with this statement ? Well, yours display the same flaws.

It's like the guy who tried to show us how ancient paintings were full of spaceships earlier, while everything he showed disproved a classic case of misinterpretation of metaphors commonly used during these times and an awful display of his own lack of knowledge.

And here we go : www.sprezzatura.it...
edit on 23-1-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The government withholding disclosure has nothing at all to do with our PROTECTION! It's all about money! If the government cared at all about protection or out well being, Monsanto would not exist. The reason for no disclosure is because the US wants the technologies and wants nobody else to have them first. These new technologies will not only give the US power, but will be and/or /is a venue for substantial funds; not only from the home market but world wide! Whom ever controls the technologies of these beings, here on Earth, will be able to call all the shots. Sad but true! They are not here to harm us - if they were they would have done it a long time go! I believe they are as scared of us as most of you are of them!

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join