It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Archirvion.....

I do not know if i belong to a higher mentally form of human being

I could clarify that for you.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Originally saw this on dailygalaxy, but I was able to find it on the NASA website, Link ,

Larry King UFO's @ Military Bases (Entire Episode)

I've looked at James Oberg's debunker article, and I'm going to need more evidence. Maybe the astronauts are wrong, but that doesn't rule out the possibility of being visited. The Universe is so old, you don't know how life could evolve on other planets. Astronauts have talked about UFO's, and you can't change that. However to carry on as the Astronauts mentioned in this thread are either delusional or scam artists. .....

I don't think anyone is saying that. Mitchell is clearly sincere in believing what other people have told him, even if he is withholding the UFO stories that Gordon Cooper told him. Mitchell also clearly states that during the time he was at NASA, through the end of the Apollo program, none of the astronauts related any space experiences that even suggested at alien phenomena, and that astronauts were never instructed to conceal or fabricate such reports.

The final versions of Cooper's metamorphesizing stories did not deal with any spaceflight experience, and no other astronaut has described any space flight experience suggestive of an alien phenomenon, despite decades of UFO media fabrication, distortion, and allegation.

So what does 'astronaut testimony' bring to the UFO question?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Greetings! Aliens on Earth?

I believe that the B.I.B.L.E. = Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth
I have also come to understand this. If there are beings on earth from outer space, they are good or evil. Yes, there are good and evil ANGELS right here on planet earth! We can attract one or the other to us by how we live!
The moon landings were faked by the movie director Stanley Kubrick. There is a great story about it! I knew it when I first saw it on T.V. in 1969 but no one else watching believed me! How can any of us believe what these moon actors say now??
Yahshua the Messiah said, "The truth shall set you free." Are you? I pray that you will be by believing on Yahshua, Yahweh's Son! He's coming SOON to take us through Orion to His home! HalleluYah!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Yahshua
I have also come to understand this. If there are beings on earth from outer space, they are good or evil. Yes, there are good and evil ANGELS right here on planet earth! We can attract one or the other to us by how we live!
The moon landings were faked by the movie director Stanley Kubrick. There is a great story about it! I knew it when I first saw it on T.V. in 1969 but no one else watching believed me! How can any of us believe what these moon actors say now??
Yahshua the Messiah said, "The truth shall set you free." Are you? I pray that you will be by believing on Yahshua, Yahweh's Son! He's coming SOON to take us through Orion to His home! HalleluYah!

your first quote just amaze me ... you have resume it .. in its best simplicity
I believe that the B.I.B.L.E. = Best Instructions Before Leaving Earth ..

about good or bad aliens/angels .. also true
i didnt watch the complete moon landing .. but with these astronauts statement .. i think they had to fake the moon mission since billions of people were watching it.. that was their plan B .. they couldnt afford not to film something on the moon..even if its a fake moon in a studio .
the plan B was set in case something got wrong .. and yes something wet bad since the landing mission on the moon was aborted and for good reasons lol

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...
Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

Astronauts Sightings

How can they not abort the mission with those statement
the dot have been connected
between the speculation that Aliens base and big ships are on the moon and the fake moon landing mission theory.. they support themself up

and about God ... he his our Father and Creator in the first place not a god
second return of somebody or not .. you just need to have good faith
this is the best bible quotes:

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

edit on 9/10/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Why is the statement incredible? I do not know if i belong to a higher mentally form of human being.

I was thinking more along the lines of mentally challenged with delusions of grandeur, this is usually a symptom of someone who suffers from some form of a mental illness.

You need to lay of the drugs or increase your dosage if it's already low lol

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Again to consider the other options is simply this

There is a larger and growing range of people that seem hell bent on wanting the day to arrive.

The day will arrive and the web will yell I told you so! I told you! I was right! And the posters will rejoice.

Is no one considering this day has been envisioned and dreamt of many many many years ago. So that stories leak out that we were under constant watch by others by aliens by ufos etc

Astonishing then that disclosure hasnt happened to poor old bob or mary in the middle of a non descript area of everyday earth who cannot get on with work or just living due to constant visitation.

More astonishing is that the day will arrive when everyone and more will rejoice in awe and amazement that its all finally out there.

Yet no one has yet doubted this new age - this new religion - this new belief that so far on forums - to doubt or be sceptic is tantamount to heresy itself?

Now who would want such an event? who would really benefit from a planned event planned for years upon years to create the greatest hoax using supressed technology that to us mere forum trolls and mortals will appear magical at the least ....................

If there is one way to make the world into one breed of sheep - give it a new image to measure itslef against and descend it to them from the skies.

Beware of the wolves ...... they wear your clothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of people saying that the moon landing was faked.

They proved on mythbusters that the different shadow angles are possible due to the way the land is.

If the moon landing is fake, then how do we know we even left space? the rockets could be holographic images , its all just a conspiracy to fool you!

cmon people, really?

All the satellites might be fake too, i mean how do we REALLY know? they could just be high in our atmosphere not in space.

If we are on this level, then why isn't the bible or any other holy book considered fake yet? Mystical creatures that watch your every move and thought that send you to a place to choke burn cough for all the rest of time, but he loves you. That is still cool? oh okay sorry, don't want to offend you.

Lets go a little further with this way of thinking, I suspect that all the other humans are not real, they all are just illusions put here for me to give me messages, so all of you ATS'ers only exist whenever you give my replies. How do I REALLY know you all are real?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My 2 cents:

1). People have been claiming "disclosure" is right around the corner for at LEAST the last 30 years. I suspect in another 30 years, it will be the same.

2). Mitchell is kind of a nut. He believes in many paranormal subjects in addition to UFOs.

3). The moon landings were not faked, come on.....

4). "The government" is notoriously bad at keeping secrets for any length of time. If "they" had actual alien spacecraft from the 1940's or 50's stored in a hanger somewhere, it would have come out by now.

Personally, I do not think that "the government" knows any more about UFOs than the rest of us. I do not think that they are a purely physical phenomenon; that's why there are never any truly clear photographs of them or any physical evidence. 90% of reported UFOs are probably something mundane (misidentified celestial objects, aircraft, or the occasional secret military craft, or hoaxes)... the other 10% is a genuine phenomenon, but it seems to be more spiritual or paranormal than physical.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

4). "The government" is notoriously bad at keeping secrets for any length of time. If "they" had actual alien spacecraft from the 1940's or 50's stored in a hanger somewhere, it would have come out by now.

Many could argue that it already has come out. We all know the story. Of course, the best way to keep a secret, is when it is one nobody believes. We've seen similar cases regarding top secret aircraft...for example, the stealth fighter. Always a rumor, before it was finally unveiled to the public.

Like many secrets, they are only rumors or wild stories, until they are confirmed.

On the moon landings issue, the best proof for it, is that you can fire a laser at the reflectors placed there during the Apollo missions. There's a great site, called badastronomy.com, that has excellent counter arguments for the claims of those saying we didn't go to the moon. Personally though, the fact that our CIA was (at the time) thoroughly penetrated by the KGB (which we know, due to the spies we captured), if we had faked it, the Russians would have spared no restraint in hanging us out to dry by our political asses.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Im smelling a disclosure soon ... many articles about it
coincidence or not that 2012 is on the corner ?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Watch the new V series.............explains a lot.

And people say that Americans are too brainwashed by TV to see the real world around them.

Bah!

lol I agree. I don't know where everyone is getting all of this from, but all
of this is pretty out there. I am sure there must be life outside this great
big universe, but I haven't seen any of it.
Fun thread though!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have researched Edgar and it always comes up that he says he never saw or experienced an extraterrestrial encounter.

I call hoax on this thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I have researched Edgar and it always comes up that he says he never saw or experienced an extraterrestrial encounter.

I call hoax on this thread.

by a hoax ..you mean the astronauts are lying ?

You mean everything in this page --> Astronauts Sightings
are lies ??

Why do you think its a hoax ?

thank you

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not lies necessarily (on the part of the astronauts, except perhaps in the case of Cooper). Fabrications and out of context distortions mostly.

I don't know what Maurice Chatelain is doing on the list. His was never "chief of NASA Communications Systems" and certainly not an astronaut.

As pointed out, Mitchell has never claimed any first hand knowledge.

edit on 9/27/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81.....

G'day me ol' mate!

by a hoax ..you mean the astronauts are lying ? You mean everything in this page --> Astronauts Sightings are lies ?? Why do you think its a hoax ?

As I've now said to you many times, you need to read the astronaut statements extremely carefully & in full context. I refer to the extensive information I have presented to you in this thread.

Regarding the "hoax" terminology.....

I don't believe that broadly speaking, the astronaut statements can be classified as hoaxes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi MMN

made me laughed so bad seeing your new avatar
with the Alien on the baby ..ahahah priceless
your avatars will never cease to amaze me

regarding Aliens in general now ..
did you notice a sudden increase with the subject ...
UN making Alien delegates .. UFO messing with the nukes
many high credible army withness have now come foward on the mather

disclosure soon ? maybe maybe not

edit on 9/27/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Yahshua

Well....nice of 'em to put together the official handbook after 6.5 billion years (how in the world did the mere mortal moron manage before it
?)

The moon landings were faked by the movie director Stanley Kubrick.

It just blows my mind that there are as many opinions as there is people.

I agree Stanley was behind the filming of the Apollo 11 Moon mission (under Nixon's order) for back up purposes though. It was the "Just in case.....(fill in the blank)" .
Just in case they couldn't get there
Just in case they couldn't get back
Just in case they couldn't launch
Just in case the TV feed didn't work
Just in case aliens met up with them live, on TV
Just in the photographs burned up during re-entry
Just in case everything got loss etc.
Nixon was prepared to BS the people if this mission didn't go off as planned.

It is of my opinion NASA/Government used both the actual and the mock up footage hence all the anomalies on the 'official' Moon walk coverage.

Back to the thread topic though. Something is not right with Buzz. I feel sorry for him. Not because he doesn't believe in alien life (or that they've been here) but because he's not even entertaining the notion. No logical Human should dismiss any possibly especially when we simply don't know one way or the other. He's been brainwashed (or threaten) in my opinion

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben81…..

Hi MMN

G’day again me ol’ mate Ben!

made me laughed so bad seeing your new avatar with the Alien on the baby ..ahahah priceless

Well…..I must say my “alien with baby” avy does get a few comments

your avatars will never cease to amaze me

I got a million of ‘em!

regarding Aliens in general now ..

Yes Ben…..

did you notice a sudden increase with the subject ...

Yes…..I did.

UN making Alien delegates

I believe that story was exaggerated, misrepresented & taken out of context.

.. UFO messing with the nukes

I’ve been interested in that subject for a long time.

many high credible army withness have now come foward on the mather

But…..

That’s not new…..credible witnesses have made detailed reports of cases for many years.

disclosure soon ? maybe maybe not

Exactly…..maybe…maybe not!

Cheers mate
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Aliens messing up with the nukes
hope the MSM will not paint them has a threat
they did us a HUGE favor disarming the nukes
im sure some people in washington are very angry about this fact

OH NO DONT TOUCH MY BABIES
abduct any one you want in the USA but DONT touch the babes

God bless those Alien beings

they might actualy prevent a WW3

I would be so curious to see HOW many nukes were affected

edit on 9/27/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
or ... with a more scary though ..
desactiving the nukes before a invasion

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join